** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day 7th november 2014

corky

Re: Nap of the day 7th november 2014 20:30 Dundalk: HAVELOCK ELLIS @ 11/4 Bet365 HAVELOCK ELLIS (2) has the best recent form on offer and should appreciate the return to a mile as he won over C&D last month, so I expect him to go close off a 1lb lower mark than last week when close 2nd to Sharjah over 11f on the same track at Dundalk.

Re: Nap of the day 7th november 2014 Winners today so far; Trotter 6/4 Xtc 9/5 Mr Benn 5/4 Lucky pants 20/1 EW Wtrylika 11/8 Antipodes 6/4 Smarty 4/1 Corky 11/8 Bh 9/4 Valiant Thor 11/8 :clap Tonights activity on the sand;

6.10 - Wolves - Go Far - 8/1 - Ladbrokes BOG
Wolverhampton 7.10 Very good day @ 20/1 bet365 BOG 0.5pt ew
Wolves 7.10 - Perennial (1pts win, 20/1 Bet365) Been a long way below his best this year and is somewhat a risk to be backing on current form but his mark has plummeted as a result down to a mark of 72 here in October last year he won here at Wolves off a mark of 82, He also has a good record over todays trip.
windsor royal 630 dundalk 20/1 ladbrokes
18.10 Wolverhampton - Amadeus Wolfe Tone @10/1 with stan james
Last nights nap for me at wolves involved in incident. RIP Fitz Flyer. Hanagan and Kingscote received hospital attention :( 1810 Wolverhampton 0.5pt e/w 7/1 Sky Bet Pipers Note George Chaloner piloting, 3 out of 5 places with him riding. 2nd last time out at Kempton. Prefer his draw to Go Far, which I also like look of but I yet to have a winner this month.
8.10 Wolverhampton - asha ( 1 point win @ sp )
Dundalk 8.30 Havelock Ellis (11/4 bet365 bog)
7.30 Dundalk-Dalewari @ 11-8 [boylesports] BOG
20:30 Dundalk: HAVELOCK ELLIS @ 11/4 Bet365 HAVELOCK ELLIS (2) has the best recent form on offer and should appreciate the return to a mile as he won over C&D last month, so I expect him to go close off a 1lb lower mark than last week when close 2nd to Sharjah over 11f on the same track at Dundalk.

Re: Nap of the day 7th november 2014 9.0 dun talsara @ 12/1 bet vic from a stable who's flying and lightly raced. Debut on this surface but stable are top of the charts here by a mile. Held onto for to long lto and hopefully jockey won't do the same again. Surface seams to be suiting hold up horses tonight and this one should go close.