NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Magic to bt Pistons 6pts @ 21/20 Bet365 Magic (-3) to bt Pistons 2pts @ 8/5 Bet365 Jazz (-7) to bt TWolves 7pts @ 20/21 Bet365 Briefly sorry - Both the Jazz and the Magic have put a little run of good results together. Utah face an injury riddled TWolves on an 8-game losing streak, whilst Orlando take on a Detroit side in what I'm predicting as a classic letdown performance after the high of their best game of the season Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Magic to bt Pistons 6pts @ 21/20 Bet365 Magic (-3) to bt Pistons 2pts @ 8/5 Bet365
Quite brilliant showing from Dre Drummond here. 17p & 22r already and he has just obliterated Vucevic tonight. Sometimes losing bets are hard to swallow, but sometimes you just gotta applaud an excellent performance :clap Meeks' 20pts in the 2Q with 6-6 from long range really showed up Magic's perimeter defending too, but Drummond is the difference. Good job he's utter rank from ft line Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Dallas -7.5pts to win in Cleveland , 6pts @1.95 Coral Dallas defence might not be quite up there but they are the number one scorers in the league , I think this will shine through in Cleveland if they have just an average game against a line-up that doesn't have the same depth as the the Mavericks.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 NBL Levski-Balkan A few weeks ago i tipped Levski to lose by a big margin and they did it so i am going to be shorter here.The entire team left Levski and now the youngers will finish the season.There are no money and the club and only the boys who have grown up in the academy will stay in the club.Balkan are an experienced team and will show no mercy.I will suggest you to take the biggest handicap you find.marathobet are offering odds and this is the perfect time to make money.GL! P.S Sry for the wrong thread. 70:88 marathonbet were offering -17.5 line and Balkan just landed it.If you have found a bigger margin,sry for that

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 7 teams I've bet on over the last week before the Kings, 6 have won, finally feel confident in posting again - still can't post a winner for love nor money though :wall 66-82-0 Staked 732.65pts Returns 701.02pts P/L ... -31.73pts Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 I've had these 2 games earmarked since the middle of November to play come what may. Back in November the TWolves 'hosted' the Rockets in a game in Mexico City - the next games for each side saw the Rockets beat the 76ers by 1pt (spread was -17!) and the TWolves lost to the Pelicans by 48(!!) (spread had the Pelicans favourites by 8). Tonight, both the Knicks and the Bucks play their first games since playing in London on Thursday - I'm going to oppose both. Pelicans (-7) to bt Knicks 8.25pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Pelicans (-11) to bt Knicks 2.5pts @ 8/5 Bet365 Raptors (0) to bt Bucks 8.25pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Raptors (-7) to bt Bucks 2.5pts @ 12/5 Bet365 One final play on the night is Bulls (ml) to bt Cavaliers 6pts @ 29/20 Bet365 :hope

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Pelicans (-2.5) to bt Knicks 7.5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 I've gone in again. The Knicks have been terrible and are coming off a transatlantic flight. Yet the line has moved massively with AD and Jrue being out. I still think the Pelicans can take care of the dross the Knicks are serving up just now :hope Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Pistons (-4) to bt Bucks 8pts @ 21/20 Bucks have dropped both their games, both at home, since returning from London, including against the Jazz last time. Detroit meanwhile are 12-3 since getting shot of J-Smoove to Houston, with 2 of the defeats coming against highflying Atlanta. Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Pistons (-4) to bt Bucks 8pts @ 21/20
Celtics (+18) to bt Warriors 6pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Whilst a visit to the Warriors is a much harder task than their last 2 trips in this West swing, consecutive victories in Portland and Denver should have at the very least got Boston's 24-consecutive West visit losses monkey off their back. It would be a huge huge surprise if the C's were to make it 3 wins in a row in the Bay area tonight, but they are competing well enough defensively particularly to make this 18pt start no cakewalk for the Dubs. Raptors (-8) to bt Pistons 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Detroit lost for us last night in Milwaukee, but it's the loss of Brandon Jennings teamed with this being the back end of a back-to-back, both on the road, that is driving is this bet. Jennings became the first player since Nash 5yrs ago to record 20p 20r in a game just 4 days ago, but is out for the foreseeable future with a possible achilles injury, and that will be a big blow to a Detroit side who had been going about turning their season around. Wizards (-3) to bt Nuggets 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Wizards (-9) to bt Nuggets 2pts @ 9/4 Bet365 Denver have dropped home games to the Celtics and the Timberwolves in the last week, neither of which can hold a candle to the Wizards lineup. Washington were unable to cope with the surprise inclusion of Aldridge by the Blazers last time, but after defeats there and to the Thunder, a trip to Denver should prove considerably easier and they can inflict a 6th successive defeat on the Nuggets Rockets (-9) to bt Lakers 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Rockets (-12) to bt Lakers 4pts @ 13/10 Bet365 Even the more than likely absence of Dwight Howard shouldn't prevent the Rockets from doing damage to a Lakers lineup that looks like Clarkson - Ellington - Kelly - Hill - Sacre. James Harden leads the league in points, is averaging even higher over his last few games, and has a stellar last few away games to the Lakers to boot. :hope 69-88-0 Staked 784.65pts Returns 745.19pts P/L ... -39.46pts

Celtics (+18) to bt Warriors 6pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Raptors (-8) to bt Pistons 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Wizards (-3) to bt Nuggets 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Wizards (-9) to bt Nuggets 2pts @ 9/4 Bet365 Rockets (-9) to bt Lakers 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Rockets (-12) to bt Lakers 4pts @ 13/10 Bet365 :hope
Celtics were comfortable ats going down by just 3pts. Raptors took a 10pt lead into the final Q, but prevailed by just 4pts. Wizards were up by 5 with 0:03 of OT remaining, then a gut-wrenching 27ft 3 from Chandler as time ticked down ensured the final margin would be just 2pts and cost a 15+pt swing on the bottom line. Rockets won by exactly 12 to push the extended margin bet and bring in the standard one 71-91-1 Staked 820.65pts Returns 775.92pts P/L ... -44.73pts 76ers (+5) to bt Pistons 5pts @ 6/5 Blazers (-1) to bt Cavs 6pts @ 31/20 Celtics (-7) to bt TWolves 5pts @ 13/10 Clippers (-7) to bt Jazz 9pts @ 10/11

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Let's see if we can restore some pride in this thread , I hope you continue to post your advice as well Pete I find other people's insight to be very useful in filtering out some potentially bad bets. Suns -5.5 to beat the Grizzlies 3pts @3.45 , Bet365 This game is all about if Sun's offense can knock down the points against opponents who rank 1st in the NBA for restricting Opp Pts. I have decided to ignore the line and just go for what I feel is the value in this match.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 So let's try and build on the volume , however that won't come with too much downside. Celtics v Knicks Well I'm a little bit torn recently NYK have since an increased performance level winning 5 of 7 since returning form London on the back of 16 defeats in a row. With Boston only winning 3 of their last 7 , and missing A.Bradley for tonight's game but I still prefer the pace this team plays with and I'm backing them to get going after losing their last 3. 4pts Bos +1 @ 1.90 Bet365 2pts Bos -3.5 @ 2.50 Bet365 Heat vs Pistons Without Wade and possibly Deng even with their game built around defense I'm just wondering where the point are coming from Chalmers & Cole lack consistentcy seen little for Napier yet and the revelation Whiteside has been will surely slow down and some point , Piston's are pretty much at full strength bar missing Jennings for season and in despite of losing in shocking style last week to 76ers came out and beat a tough Houston side by 13pts and I expect more of that same drive from Motor City tonight. 3pts DET -4 @1.90 Bet365 1pt DET -7.5 @2.50 Bet365 Jazz vs Trail Blazers Again going with the better overall team despite Jazz's 10pt Win over GSW , expect them to be in for a tough night against Portland even with Lopez & Freeland out in that center role Kaman has the experience and still a very decent option especially against a young Utah team 3pts POR -8.5pts @1.90 Warriors vs Kings I have no preference on point spread (currently set at -9.5) , but the line looks a bit high and although I'm not the best judge on these feel like the under 217pts is a must take here. 5pts on Under 217 @1.90 Bet365

4pts Bos +1 @ 1.90 Bet365 :) 2pts Bos -3.5 @ 2.50 Bet365 :)3pts DET -4 @1.90 Bet365:) 1pt DET -7.5 @2.50 Bet365 :) 3pts POR -8.5pts @1.90 :( 5pts on Under 217 @1.90 Bet365 - Push
21-14-1 Staked : 139pts Returns : 175.04pts Profit : 36.04pts Quite pleased with my predictions there , Portland only won by 1 point so didn't cover the spread

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Nuggets vs Lakers Both sides have been having a tough time lately , and will take virtually anyone against the Lakers right now especially when Nuggets only have to cover -6 to get odds of 3.65 , that's not to say LAL won't win but if either team going to win by double digits for me it's Denver so backing them to snap a 9 game losing streak. DEN +2 to Beat LAL , 6pts @1.95 DEN -1.5pts to Beat LAL , 3pts @2.30 DEN - 6pts to Beat LAL , 2pts @3.65

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 you wont find me in here often as NBA is not my strongest suit but fancy a few tonight Sacramento @ Chicago - 6 pts Over 196 pts 1.91 Stan James Unless I have missed a key injury somewhere, I had this line more like 198-199 so we are getting a spot of value 2 pts treble @ 6.97 Stan James Sacramento @ Chicago Over 196 pts 1.91 Houston @ Phoenix Over 216 pts 1.91 Denver @ LA Lakers Over 201.5 1.91 Impossible to see anything but points in the Houston game and Denver LA, I slightly favour the Lakers myself (I cant believe I am saying that either) but fancy a few points, thats a potential OT game too good luck if you play tonight

DEN +2 to Beat LAL ' date= 6pts @1.95 :ok DEN -1.5pts to Beat LAL , 3pts @2.30 :ok DEN - 6pts to Beat LAL , 2pts @3.65 :ok
So Denver won by 10 points to give the clean sweep. 24-14-1 Staked : 150pts Returns : 200.94pts Profit : 50.94pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 New Orleans Pelicans (-2.5) to beat Indiana Pacers 1.91 Paddy Power Golden State @ Minnesota Under 218 pts 1.91 William Hill Dallas Mavericks (-4.5) to beat Utah Jazz 1.91 Stan James Portland Trailblazers (-13.5) to beat LA Lakers 1.91 Ladbrokes play 1 pt on each, typical the main play loses last night, if i was playing a double tonight, I could be tempted by Portland and the under but wont bother :)

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Again I'm having a tough time on these lines though admittedly last night's selections didn't have the greatest amount of thought just passing time on way home from work , hope to be back picking winners after the All-Star Break. 24-16-1 Staked : 156pts Returns : 200.94pts Profit : 44.94pts