** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Some good picks there last night Dan , unlike with the Pelicans it's always going to be difficult with A.Davis playing especially with R.Anderson out too. Wish I'd taken your advice on the Lakers vs Portland game as it played out exactly out it should do 8 times out of 10.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers As impressive as the Pacers have been of late they Bulls have been pretty inconsistent but I still think have the determination and talent to be a contender in the East come the Finals a place where don't see the pacers even with the talk of Paul George he won't be anywhere near 100% this season Chi Bulls -1.5pts to Win , 5 Pts @1.90 Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards This match will be a cracker I'm sure with two teams in good form winning their last 6 & 4 games respectively , Utah have the best defensive record and Washington have a top 10 defensive team as well so shouldn't be too many points though I don't think I want to take a line as low as 180pts (the 1st game did go under that) with that said in this road game my hunch is a strong performance from Wall and a road win for Wizards WAS Wizards +3.5pts to win , 4 pts @1.90 WAS Wizards to win , 3pts @ 2.50 Winnings Margin of 5 or less for either team , 3pts @ 2.60 WAS to have highest scoring Quarter , 2pts @2.25

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Chi Bulls -1.5pts to Win , 5 Pts @1.90 :) WAS Wizards +3.5pts to win , 4 pts @1.90 :) WAS Wizards to win , 3pts @ 2.50 :) Winnings Margin of 5 or less for either team , 3pts @ 2.60 :) WAS to have highest scoring Quarter , 2pts @2.25 :)
Not a bad night manage to call the Wizards game about as perfectly as could hope maybe could of got the under but lets not be greedy , Chicago won quite comfortably as well. 29-16-1 Staked : 173pts Returns : 237.84pts Profit : 64.84pts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Wanted to bring my record up to date, and it brought back lovely memories of the Clippers game that sent me positively :cry hardly having the ball in the last 104 seconds as they allowed Utah to grab FIVE offensive boards in 90 seconds, then Paul missed a 3 that would have won the bet and Griffin missed a 2ft layup that would have pushed the bet. Whinge over. Congrats to Dan for keeping the thread going and showing some good personal profit :ok Hopefully I can make a dent in the loss in these end season games where some teams are resting players, and the playoffs :hope The Pelicans have brought my regular season wins bet on them in, but I need the Mavs to win out and my understanding is tonight's team is going be to a reserve team so I'll be lucky there. The Mavs have locked up the #7 seed so my Conference and title anteposts are still running at least, whilst the Pelicans are battling the Thunder for the #8 seed. Westbrook got hit with his 16th T of the season last night which made the Pel's chances look very good indeed - Westbrook was due to miss tonight's clash with the Blazers, and already without KD that would have proved tough. A loss for Thunder and a win for the Pels against the TWolves would have been enough for NOLA to lock up the final seed as they hold the tiebreaker over OKC. However the NBA have reversed Westbrook's tech and he now can play v Portland tonight, so it's looking like the Pels will have to beat both the TWolves tonight and then the Spurs in their final game. Unlikely! 73-97-1 Staked 860.65pts Returns 802.29pts P/L ... -58.36pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Raptors (ml) to bt Celtics - 7.7pts @ 1.91 Boylesports Raptors (-5) to bt Celtics - 3pts @ 2.55 Bet365 Toronto have to more to gain from winning this game than Boston do. The Raptors will see it as a must-win in their quest to wrest the #3 seed away from the Bulls (if they finish with same record then Raptors get the #3 seed courtesy of winning their division!), whereas the Celtics have just clinched a playoff spot, and have just 2 games left to freshen their main players' legs before the meaningful games start again. Brad Stevens has said it will be business as usual, but with all due respect I just don't believe him. He's performed a great job with little (playing) resources in his short time in the job, he is very astute and clever, and he will also know that his is a very young team, many of whom are about to embark on their first taste of post-season basketball. They've played a lot of games, and it is, in my opinion, crucial that they get a break - even if that means just playing 16-20 minutes in both of the remaining games. That shouldn't be enough to trouble a motivated and talented Raptors side who need to win

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Raptors (ml) to bt Celtics - 7.7pts @ 1.91 Boylesports Raptors (-5) to bt Celtics - 3pts @ 2.55 Bet365
The first team played as normal, which I still say wasn't the right thing to do lol. Celtics are now locked into the #7 seed and are going to rest players in their last game on Wednesday. As it is it took a very much true to the form of my record in this thread off-balance fade away 20-foot jumper from the very right hand corner with 0.8 seconds left to win it for Boston :lol :eyes 73-99-1 Staked 871.35pts Returns 802.29pts P/L ... -69.06pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Unlucky these end of season bets are tough because you have no idea which teams are going to play until tip-off which sometimes means I can miss these especially in western conference or the lines have adjusted to be more accurate by that stage eating some the value. Good luck with your bets in the Play-Off's I will probably post up some selections later on today or tomorrow in a new thread , hopefully I can pick a few winners :hope