Manchester United v Chelsea > Sunday October 26th

Aidymac

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sunday October 26th Wanted to have a bet on Chelsea but no Costa and now the Drog upfront worries me.. Everyone seems to be saying they are putting their bank on Chelsea? Crazy if you ask me I don't think Chelsea will lose here and will proberbly even win but its abit of a gamble and much better bets elsewhere IMO.. also everyone and his dog seems to be getting on Chelsea which puts me off

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sunday October 26th I'm on Chelsea 0AH. It is a blow that Costa isn't playing but will all his various injuries and illnesses lately it's no big surprise, Drogba will be alright for an hour but doubt he will stay on much longer than that. I looked at the United line-up and can't help but think it looks very weak, especially in defensive areas. If Chelsea employ their usual big game tactics I don't think United players have the savvy to keep up from a tactical point of view, they have looked very mentally weak so far against some very average sides, it's unrealistic to think it will suddenly all come together against the best team in the league. Chelsea 0AH - 1.925 - Pinnacle (might be my last bet with them I guess!) - 3 Points

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sunday October 26th

My last big bet was a Chelsea win away against Man City, @3.0 (I was going to bet my entire bank but after reading some sensible advice here I bet half my bank). The best lost aloth Chelsea where leading right until the end when Lampard scored. Man City could of gone on to win with a few late chances. Saying that it was a good value bet, 3.0 for a Chelsea win that almost paid of. Now it's Man U away, and odds for a Chelsea win are around 2.5 , I will repeat my bet, half my bank. It is more likely to pay off than against Man City. Reports are than Costa will play, even if he does not Drogba is still a clinical finisher if given any sort of chance. United's defence is leaking goals, I cannot see them keeping a clean sheet vs Chelsea unless they play for a draw, in which case they would be relying on luck that Chelsea do not find a deflection or penalty or a moment of magic from Hazard and co. Well worth 2.5 odds in view, let the money ride. (may even go entire bank, I feel like doing it)
Gutted. Oh well, did 90% of my bank on this gamble. Got 10% left rebuild. Was counting my money at 93 minutes dang it :)

Gutted. Oh well' date=' did 90% of my bank on this gamble. Got 10% left rebuild. Was counting my money at 93 minutes dang it :)[/quote'] this is why should always have a proper bank management in place. Just amazing how you could bet 90% of your bank. Gamblers and mugs do that not professional bettors.

Gutted. Oh well' date=' did 90% of my bank on this gamble. Got 10% left rebuild. Was counting my money at 93 minutes dang it :)[/quote'] With 1-2 minutes to go, you could have laid it off on Betfair for next to nothing. Worth bearing in mind if a similar situation arises again.

With 1-2 minutes to go' date=' you could have laid it off on Betfair for next to nothing. Worth bearing in mind if a similar situation arises again.[/quote'] Agree with this... with nearly everything you have spare on Id be out after the goal

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sunday October 26th As predicted, nothing has changed with Chelsea really when they play a big team away. Hope to grab a goal, then send Mikel and a defender on and try see out the game. It has bit him in the ass twice, I don't see why Chelsea couldn't have gone on to get a 2nd goal if they wanted to. Anyways, overall a draw looked a fair result given the amount of chances United created, mind you Ivanovic should have had a peno too. Overs is always a dodgy bet when Chelsea are away.

I've made the transition to Matchbook which seems a decent option for UK exchange users. Check them out if you haven't already.
Matchbook overall are good. But they're young and need to improve a lot to match betfair. For example they don't have a "keep" option so all unmatched pre-match bets are auto cancelled when event starts. Also have nowhere near the range of markets. Also for some reason they aren't showing the live symbol next to the QPR v Villa game which implies it won't be going live. Strange when every other EPL match has been offered for live trading... I'm in Australia and due to our law, we can't trade live on betfair, only by phone :cry However unlike Betfair, Matchbook isn't licensed in Australia so rules don't apply :nana

Matchbook overall are good. But they're young and need to improve a lot to match betfair. For example they don't have a "keep" option so all unmatched pre-match bets are auto cancelled when event starts. Also have nowhere near the range of markets. Also for some reason they aren't showing the live symbol next to the QPR v Villa game which implies it won't be going live. Strange when every other EPL match has been offered for live trading... I'm in Australia and due to our law, we can't trade live on betfair, only by phone :cry However unlike Betfair, Matchbook isn't licensed in Australia so rules don't apply :nana
Betfair is the best trading platform around, I agree, it's unlikely to be surpassed by a rival. Matchbook offers decent odds and liquidity for asian handicap which is why it's a good alternative to Pinnacle. Matchbook covers all the main European soccer leagues and some second tier aswell although they currently don't have Serie B which is annoying.