UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kazakhstan v Czech Republic (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.99 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Andorra v Israel (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bosnia-Herzegovina v Belgium (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Croatia v Azerbaijan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.14 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Iceland v Netherlands (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Latvia v Turkey (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Malta v Italy (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.07[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.16 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norway v Bulgaria (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wales v Cyprus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th Monday TV Previews: 4pts Czech Rep (-1AH) to beat Kazakhstan 1.81 BetVictor Kazakhstan nearly had their ultimate result on Monday night but they put a lot of effort into this game and might not be able to back that up three days later. Czech Republic are on a high at the minute and riding the crest of a wave and should have the ability to get the job done here. I don’t see them not winning the game so the 1.81 on the Asian handicap looks fair. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kazakhstan-vs-czech-republic-betting-czechs-can-maintain-their-100-record 3pts Wales to win by 1 goal 12/5 Bet365 Wales’ performance against Bosnia will have shown them that they can still perform even without the raft of players that they have missing. Cyprus aren’t easy to beat these days though and Wales don’t go into many matches as favourites and expected to win and we saw them struggle with that pressure in Andorra so I don’t expect a landslide home win but with Gareth Bale in their side I think he can prove the difference in a narrow home win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wales-vs-cyprus-betting-wales-can-edge-to-an-important-win 4pts Iceland vs Netherlands - Over 2.5 goals 10/11 William Hill Iceland are a very underrated side these days who have been getting good results for a while now. They were unlucky not to qualify for the World Cup but they’ve bounced back well in this group so far. The Dutch haven’t clicked in this group yet but they should get a bit of freedom to play in this match with Iceland genuinely believing they can win so an open game should give every chance of there being more than 2.5 goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/iceland-vs-netherlands-betting-expect-more-goals-in-a-netherlands-game

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th B & H (3.75) to beat Belgium Just way too big price for home win, IMO. Belgium are surely a favorites in this fixture, but Bosnia despite all the changes after the World Cup are still packed with a bunch of good players who're well capable of performing: Dzeko(Man City), Pjanic(Roma), Ibisevic(Stuttgart), Besic(Everton), Lulic(Lazio), gk Begovic(Stoke City) and so on...They're still a quality side without a doubt and will surely be fired up for this match and as always they're going to have a big support of their fans. I didn't watch the entire match, but from what I saw, Bosnia looked very good at Wales, especially at the start of 2nd half when they were all over Wales, with some amazing passing and it was only gk Hennessey who saved the hosts with the series of cracking saves. Bosnia had at least 60% of ball possession in this match and with this sort of performances they're capable of matching pretty much anyone. With the likes of Dzeko, Pjanic and Ibisevic, Bosnia have got plenty of firepower up front and I can see them causing Belgium all sorts of problems. According to latest news, Bosnia defender Spahic will definitely miss the match, while Belgium should be able to field their best lineup.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th its difficult to see bosnia winning this match. they are pretty naive in defense and players are not top class to keep a clean sheet and belgium are too clinical in attack. bosnia had a lot possession against wales but couldn't create any decent opportunity to score. i'm expecting this match to be the in similar way except with belgium dominating and eventually scoring for all three points.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th Norway - Bulgaria, BTTS - 1.98@unibet over 2.5 - 2.25@ladbrokes. Bulgaria is dangerous on the counter and Norway wants to dominate offensively. The Norwegian offense has a bad defensive work rate in my opinion and the back four is still learning to play the way coach P M Hogmo wants. Norway proved efficient against a rather poor Malta defense, and has a young and willing team with creative player Mats Moller Dahlie. 15 year old Martin Odegaard has shown that he can open defenses like no one else in the Norwegian league and may well get his debut coming off the bench if things go bad in the first half. This is way overpriced in my opinion. Both teams will want to win this and it will not be a tight match in my opinion.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA – BELGIUM Draw at 3.45 @ Marathonbet Really interesting the fight between Bosnia and Belgium at Zenica. The Bosnians are still looking for their first win at the EURO 2016 qualifiers, having collected only one point at the games against Cyprus (loss with 1-2) and Wales (0-0). As a result, they are highly motivated for this match. The tradition is on their side, since they count three wins and one loss at their four games against Belgium. Belgium, on the other hand, made an impressive start at the qualifiers, taking the wide win with 6-0 against Andorra. The team of Mark Wilmots will surely try for the three points at tonight’s match, but the power of Bosnian fans is significant. In conclusion, I think that the wisest option for this match is a draw.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th Malta vs Italy – Total Over 3.5 @ 2.26 Marathonbet This is probably the game where we will see the most goals of the day. Italy are superb in attack, while Malta are terrible in defence. Malta is coming from the home defeat 0-3 to Norway, a game where they played really bad and got what they deserved. The small nation has good players on the third end of the field, but is always paying the defensive problems. I expect this to happen also tonight. Italy didn’t have motive and passion against a minor team like Azerbaijan, they played bad, people didn’t like what they saw. Coach Conte will make changes tonight in order to improve the performance of his team by giving playing time to some members that usually stay on the bench. Italy must win this game, otherwise it would be a catastrophe. I expect a lot of goals in this match.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th

Malta vs Italy – Total Over 3.5 @ 2.26 Marathonbet This is probably the game where we will see the most goals of the day. Italy are superb in attack, while Malta are terrible in defence. Malta is coming from the home defeat 0-3 to Norway, a game where they played really bad and got what they deserved. The small nation has good players on the third end of the field, but is always paying the defensive problems. I expect this to happen also tonight. Italy didn’t have motive and passion against a minor team like Azerbaijan, they played bad, people didn’t like what they saw. Coach Conte will make changes tonight in order to improve the performance of his team by giving playing time to some members that usually stay on the bench. Italy must win this game, otherwise it would be a catastrophe. I expect a lot of goals in this match.
Italy have not scored more than 2 goals in a match in their last 20 games except from a Hybrid Friendly game against Brazil club side Fluminense.

Malta vs Italy – Total Over 3.5 @ 2.26 Marathonbet This is probably the game where we will see the most goals of the day. Italy are superb in attack, while Malta are terrible in defence. Malta is coming from the home defeat 0-3 to Norway, a game where they played really bad and got what they deserved. The small nation has good players on the third end of the field, but is always paying the defensive problems. I expect this to happen also tonight. Italy didn’t have motive and passion against a minor team like Azerbaijan, they played bad, people didn’t like what they saw. Coach Conte will make changes tonight in order to improve the performance of his team by giving playing time to some members that usually stay on the bench. Italy must win this game, otherwise it would be a catastrophe. I expect a lot of goals in this match.
I disagree with this. Italy very rarely score lots of goals and even if they are winning a game easily, they tend to "ease off" slightly, almost out of respect for the opposition. I don't have them to hand, but I have read articles before by Italian players/coaches backing this up. To add to this, with Malta being a neighbouring country, I could see this as another reason they perhaps "ease off" slightly, as I think relations between the two countries are good. I stand corrected if not though. Also, in the last match between these two teams in 2013, Italy raced into a 2-0 lead at HT. This was how the game finished, again backing up the argument that the Italians take their foot off the pedal. An interesting game but I just don't see lots of goals in this personally, perhaps 2-3. ps in response to superb in attack, Italy are set to change their misfiring forward line of Immobile and Zaza with Pelle and Giovinco as the former pairing have failed to impress.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th Cyprus @ 8.4 (Betfair) I think the Cypriots are worth a small play. Under their new coach they've done fairly well, beaten 1-0 and 2-0 in friendlies in Japan and Croatia. They had a disappointing loss against Israel a few days back, but before that beat Bosnia away who are, in theory, a vastly superior side to the Welsh. Had a look at the Cyprus squad and it appears they're giving younger players a go, probably because the senior team was becoming so poor they were on the verge of entering Andorra territory. I watched the Welsh against Andorra and they were awful. Possibly not an exaggeration to say no Bale and they could have lost. I think Coleman is completely incompetent and a defeat here wouldn't be a huge shock to me.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th No mention of Wales' performance against Bosnia a couple of days ago Alex, and Cyrpus' shambolic display at home to Israel? Wales played really well v Bosnia, should have won the game. Had my doubts about them too after the Andorra game, but they really impressed me against the Bosnians. Williams missed a sitter, Bale was great as per usual and they had no Ramsey. Do agree that Cyprus are too big a price to ignore though, it should be a much more even game than the odds suggest.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th Norway - Bulgaria Norway to win @ 2.24 Marathonbet Norway won easily Malta 3-0 as they had the upper hand in the game all the time. It was their first win in the group and today they want to double them and have bigger chances to qualify in a Euro Cup after 2000. Winning today will be a big step for them to take at least the 3rd place of the group. Bulgaria after the good beggining against Azerbaijan gave a bad performance against Croatia and lost with an own-goal in their home in a game that was interrupted for 5 minutes due to fights between hooligans in the stadium. Besides that the team has problem in scoring plus the Scandinavian teams are very strong at home.

No mention of Wales' performance against Bosnia a couple of days ago Alex' date=' and Cyrpus' shambolic display at home to Israel? Wales played really well v Bosnia, should have won the game. Had my doubts about them too after the Andorra game, but they really impressed me against the Bosnians. Williams missed a sitter, Bale was great as per usual and they had no Ramsey. Do agree that Cyprus are too big a price to ignore though, it should be a much more even game than the odds suggest.[/quote'] Fully agree. Though Wales were very good v Bosnia and really, with a little better finishing, would have won that game. Can't confess to having seen much of Cyprus other that a drab 0-0 draw against my country (Northern Ireland) earlier this year. I suspect Wales will be up for this, despite their crippling injury list and I can see them getting a narrow win. Fully expect goals with two leaky defences, so will be plumping for Wales to win and BTTS @ 4/1 (Betfred).

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th I was once in the match Bosnia. The atmosphere is unreal good. People get crazy when Bosnia play in Zenica, every citizen in Zenica has a shirt from Bosnia, all the bars-shops are decorated for match. i mean, when Bosnia plays the entire city stops for those 90 minutes. The problem is because Bosnia has a slow players, and Belgians are fasters. We saw the match Bosnia - Nigeria in WC. Nigeria has an athletic players so that no problems going past the bosnians. I'm surprised over Beši? against Wales, we saw how great he cover Bale. Because of the atmosphere in the stadium i will try with a DRAW.

Norway - Bulgaria, BTTS - 1.98@unibet over 2.5 - 2.25@ladbrokes. Bulgaria is dangerous on the counter and Norway wants to dominate offensively. The Norwegian offense has a bad defensive work rate in my opinion and the back four is still learning to play the way coach P M Hogmo wants. Norway proved efficient against a rather poor Malta defense, and has a young and willing team with creative player Mats Moller Dahlie. 15 year old Martin Odegaard has shown that he can open defenses like no one else in the Norwegian league and may well get his debut coming off the bench if things go bad in the first half. This is way overpriced in my opinion. Both teams will want to win this and it will not be a tight match in my opinion.
Was thinking about this game at work today to see if i could find something of a value to bet on and was in for BTTS and o2.5 with the same reason you gave in your post and that Norway and Bulgaria are fighting about the 3rd place (Norway has it at the moment on the same points but +1). As i think that both team will do goals and that the game will go over 2.5 my bet will be on BTTS+o2.5 @ 2.60 (William Hill)

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th I'm looking at BTTS in the Iceland v Netherlands game, possibly a little bit on Netherlands win and BTTS. Albeit being pretty historical, their h2h stats show the Netherlands generally win convincingly, couple of score draws. Netherlands have won to nil most of the time but recent form suggests Iceland should be pretty confident about goal scoring ability. Managed to score in all of their last 5 games, albeit some against easier opposition. Norway failed to keep a clean sheet in the last three games, Kazakhstan managed a goal, can't see why Iceland couldn't do the same. Their last meet ended 2-1 to the Netherlands, I'm envisaging something similar tonight. BTTS YES @ 2.05 (Betfair) for me.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Monday October 13th Wales - Cyprus Wales have a very nice chance here to get 3 points before the game against Belgium (2014-11-16). A lost here while Belgium win over Bosnia means that Belgium will take the 1st place before there clash. A win for Wales will keep them there first place even if Belgium win. I cannot see how Wales could loose against Cyprus with the players that Wales have and with Bale in a good form I think he will at least do one goal here. My bet: Bale to score and wales to win @ 2.25 (William Hill)

I disagree with this. Italy very rarely score lots of goals and even if they are winning a game easily, they tend to "ease off" slightly, almost out of respect for the opposition. I don't have them to hand, but I have read articles before by Italian players/coaches backing this up. To add to this, with Malta being a neighbouring country, I could see this as another reason they perhaps "ease off" slightly, as I think relations between the two countries are good. I stand corrected if not though. Also, in the last match between these two teams in 2013, Italy raced into a 2-0 lead at HT. This was how the game finished, again backing up the argument that the Italians take their foot off the pedal. An interesting game but I just don't see lots of goals in this personally, perhaps 2-3. ps in response to superb in attack, Italy are set to change their misfiring forward line of Immobile and Zaza with Pelle and Giovinco as the former pairing have failed to impress.
:ok

:ok
Well called. So much for my bets, what happened to Holland? Also went on the Bale special, he had a few decent chances in fairness so unlucky. Not a good day today, frustrating as I was heavily pondering Wales to win BTTS but left it as I thought they might be able to keep a clean sheet as I felt Cyprus were fortunate with Bosnia. My little long acca is going well, 5 more over 1 goal matches tomorrow haha.

Fully agree. Though Wales were very good v Bosnia and really, with a little better finishing, would have won that game. Can't confess to having seen much of Cyprus other that a drab 0-0 draw against my country (Northern Ireland) earlier this year. I suspect Wales will be up for this, despite their crippling injury list and I can see them getting a narrow win. Fully expect goals with two leaky defences, so will be plumping for Wales to win and BTTS @ 4/1 (Betfred).
Slightly closer than I expected. Bite the nails time once Wales went down to 10 men in 47th minute.

Was thinking about this game at work today to see if i could find something of a value to bet on and was in for BTTS and o2.5 with the same reason you gave in your post and that Norway and Bulgaria are fighting about the 3rd place (Norway has it at the moment on the same points but +1). As i think that both team will do goals and that the game will go over 2.5 my bet will be on BTTS+o2.5 @ 2.60 (William Hill)
Cha-Chaang