** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

October 6 - October 12

Nadia Kichenok vs. Xinyun Han Nadia Kichenok will face Xinyun Han in the last qualifiying round for the WTA tournement in Tianjin (China). Kichenok played a horrible year with a 12/18 record on all surfaces and 7/10 on hardcourt. There were so many disappointing matches on hardcourt that I can not name them all, but she lost against Amanmuradova (rank 251), Hozumi (rank 172), Morita (rank 182) and more disappointing results. She could only win two of her last eight matches on hardcourt and will play her second match of the qualifiying tonight. Last night she won against Yuxuan Zhang who is only ranked 435 in the world and who already had huge problems in the first round against a player who is outside the top 900 so Kichenok needed to win this match. But tonight she will face a different and better player: Xinyun Han. Han is only two years older and played a really good year with a 34/21 record on all surfaces and 24/19 on hardcourt. She is a left hander and played a great qualifying here so far and only lost eight games in two matches: This is really good. She only plays in Asia and already played some great matches here: She played a really taff first set against Linette and won against many top 300 players. She definetly likes playing in China because this is her homecountry . For me the odds on Han Ml are value because she played a better season on hardcourt and has the better record in general this season on all surfaces. Tonight the will play on the second biggest court in Tianjin and the people will support her. She already won more money then Kichenok with tennis and I am not sure if Kichenok, who is totally out of form is able ton handle asian tennis style in general. I think that the players are nearly on the same level at the moment and the odds are clearly to high. Xinyun Han Ml @2.61 ( pinnacle ) 1/10

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Elina Svitolina to win WTA Osaka for a 3/10 stake at 8.00 with BetVictor One good run shouldn't make Stosur such a big favorite here in my opinion. Svitolina has been playing quite well in Asia so far and the motivation to win a low-key tournament will be there as well, so she looks like the best pick to me at 8.00. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-osaka-betting-elina-svitolina-looks-value-to-capture-the-title-in-the-japanese-city-of-osaka

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Shuai Peng to win WTA Tianjin for a 4/10 stake at 6.50 with Ladbrokes Shuai Peng over Jelena Jankovic for me in this one for two main reasons. Firstly, she's been drawn into the easier half of the draw. Secondly, she tends to perform really well in home conditions. And yeah, Jankovic hasn't done that much recently either. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-tianjin-betting-shuai-peng-to-win-yet-another-title-in-china

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Novak Djokovic to win ATP Shanghai for a 7/10 stake at 2.50 with Paddy Power Can't see past Djokovic in Shanghai in all fairness, especially after that clinical performance on Sunday. Put simply, there just doesn't seem to be anyone capable of beating him at the moment. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-shanghai-betting-novak-djokovic-to-continue-his-run-with-another-tournament-victory

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Ana Ivanovic to win WTA Linz for a 5/10 stake at 3.25 with Bet365 Fancy Ivanovic here, I really do. She's having an excellent season and I don't believe that she would've traveled to Linz if she didn't want to win, so motivation shouldn't be an issue. The rest of the field looks pretty unexciting in all fairness. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-linz-betting-ana-ivanovic-should-be-tough-to-beat-in-austria-next-week

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Ivo Karlovic to beat Yen-hsun Lu for a 7/10 stake at 1.85 with Pinnacle Quite like the look of Karlovic here after his victory over Cilic on Monday. He has a 4-2 record against Lu and the player from Taiwan doesn't seem to be at his best these days, so I'd have Karlovic around 1.60 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/karlovic-vs-lu-betting-ivo-karlovic-to-make-it-through-to-the-third-round-in-shanghai

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Andrey Golubev to beat Steve Johnson for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Pinnacle Too big a price for Andrey Golubev here in my opinion. The Kazakh has managed to win two matches in the qualifying and Johnson is rarely at his best away from North America, so I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/golubev-vs-johnson-betting-andrey-golubev-looks-value-against-steve-johnson-in-shanghai

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back J.Zheng/A.Konjuh - Under 21.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Bet365 Zheng is struggling with her health, while Konjuh is struggling with her form, so this could be quite one-sided whichever way it goes. With the line at 21.5 games, the unders look quite lovely to me in all fairness. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/zheng-vs-konjuh-betting-the-match-between-jie-zheng-and-ana-konjuh-might-be-a-fairly-short-affair

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Silvia Soler-Espinosa to beat Elizaveta Kulichkova for a 7/10 stake at 1.64 with Pinnacle Kulichkova might be one for the future, but she isn't there just yet and she tends to struggle against WTA-level players, so I have to take Soler-Espinosa in this one, especially since she's been quite solid recently. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/soler-espinosa-vs-kulichkova-betting-silvia-soler-espinosa-to-have-no-problems-against-the-young-russian

Re: October 6 - October 12 Laura Schaeder to beat Olivia Tjandramulia (Cairns 15k) @1.8, bet365, 6/10 Schaeder is simply the better and more experianced player. She has achieved good results in Europe, where competition is much harder, than being in a final of a 10k in south korea like her opponent. Tjandramulia is a good junior but really does not scare me and Schader has proved to me that she is constantly improving having already beaten klasen, papamichail, thorpe, oyen etc. Her opponent does not have these experiences yet and the only thing that scares me is Schaeder's last tournament 2-3 weeks ago where she withdrew in the second round. I guess theyhave decided to make this trip to australia, she must be healthy then, as she showed in doubles as well with an easy win. GL!

Re: October 6 - October 12 Nakitha Bains to beat Jessica Moore (Cairns 15k) @4.00, bet365, 3/10 Nakitha is a top20 junior right now, if we look at her form, which is the most important factor, she is not great right now. But also looking at Moore's form, no matches in the past 2 months. So I gues swe do get a little value here (more than a little). If we look that Nakitha can beat some marque players when playing at home (Camerin, Pereira), I don't see why she would not be able to beat Jessica Moore, who had 2 tournaments in july and before that in may only. She has not performed well at all in those 2 tournaments. I would think 2.75 or 3.00 would be the correct odds, because of Nakitha's unexperience only. GL!

Re: October 6 - October 12 Schaeder booom, won Bains not ready yet lost (Should have picked Hon to make the upset, too late for that) anybody has enough balls to say Dolehide can beat Embree in Rock Hills today? I cannot make up my mind.... Probably gonna skip it b/c of Embree' form.

Re: October 6 - October 12 I think that Parazinskaide is nice combo material at @1,36 Norris played yesterday more than 3 hours against Daniell, somehow she won that marathon, but she gave 15 break points (8 breaks), made 9 df... and after 18hrs she has new match... i think she is exhausted, and despite that Parazinskaide is better player IMO

Re: October 6 - October 12 Francesca Segarelli to beat Sofia Luini (Lima 10k)@ 2.05, sportingbet, 7/10 Segarelli in really good form, reaching the final 8 in a 25k event 2 weeks ago. She has beaten inside 300 and 400 players in straight sets, I believe the confidence level is high. She is playing Luini, who did have a good summer period but since beginning of August pretty much cooled down, having played only 2 tournaments losing in 1st and 2nd round in those. I think of this as a 50-50 duel normally but the big difference in form suggests we take Segarelli again here. It will start i 45 minutes but bet365 does not have the odds for this tournament (pretty typical) yet. I think soon they will have it as well. GL

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back S.Wawrinka/G.Simon - Over 2.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.37 with Paddy Power This seems to have all the makings of a three-setter really. Neither guy has been that great recently, but both should raise their games for this one, which means that we could be in for a cracking contest that's going to go all the way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wawrinka-vs-simon-betting-an-epic-match-could-be-on-the-cards-for-stanislas-wawrinka-and-gilles-simon

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Juan Monaco (+4.5) to beat Milos Raonic for a 7/10 stake at 1.98 with Pinnacle I liked what I saw from Monaco in Shenzhen and the conditions in Shanghai aren't incredibly quick, so the 4.5 games line looks a touch high to me in all fairness. Raonic is going to win in the end, but Monaco is competent enough to keep things fairly tight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/monaco-vs-raonic-betting-juan-monaco-to-cover-the-handicap-line-against-milos-raonic-in-shanghai

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Grigor Dimitrov (-4) to beat Julien Benneteau for a 7/10 stake at 1.89 with Pinnacle Can't see past Dimitrov in this one, the only thing that can stop him is his head I'd say. And yes, I do expect this line to be covered in most of his victories. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dimitrov-vs-benneteau-betting-grigor-dimitrov-should-be-too-strong-for-the-frenchman-on-wednesday

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Martin Klizan (+1.5 sets) to beat David Ferrer for a 7/10 stake at 1.79 with Pinnacle Ferrer has been in shambles recently, so I do like Klizan's chances of getting at least a set tomorrow. The outright win looks backable, but I have to admit that I'm worried about the Slovak self-destructing at some point, so I've decided to go for the set handicap instead. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klizan-vs-ferrer-betting-martin-klizan-looks-value-to-continue-his-strong-run-in-asia

Re: October 6 - October 12

I think that Parazinskaide is nice combo material at @1,36 Norris played yesterday more than 3 hours against Daniell, somehow she won that marathon, but she gave 15 break points (8 breaks), made 9 df... and after 18hrs she has new match... i think she is exhausted, and despite that Parazinskaide is better player IMO
thats what I tought as well. What a typical loser effort from Akvile... starts a comeback and then 53 up and FOLLLLLDS :) junior mind still....

Re: October 6 - October 12 Schaeder WON +4,8 units Bains LOST - 3 units Segarelli WON +7,35 units Updated bankroll: +73,2u Nice day again. Segarelli is off the charts imo and thats why I have a sportingbet account as well.... for the night: 2 match combo in Cairns. Aussie. Ayaka Okuno to beat Zoe Hives @1.66, bet365 I was so close to pull the trigger for Ayaka against Inoue, but didn't. Now she is playing against Hives who is not specially that great of a junior. She is talented ok, but Okuno was a better junior and is playing better and better and competing in adults for 2 years now. Experience and better player, easy call here. Ellen Allgurin to beat Masa Jovanovic 2- 0 @1.44, bet365 Ellen, fine junior from Sweden, has a big serve and an ideal game for hard courts, although competes a lot in clay. She has completed a very nice comeback after the injury and she will be a player to watch in 10k and 25k. She has been a moneymaker in the last few weeks, usually for combo material, as now as well. Jovanovic is dangerous opponent, but not nearly as good as Allgurin. The only thing Im scared is that she plays extremely well in her homeland. I predict one tight set and then an easier one for Allgurin. GL 2team combo @2.39, bet365, 5/10

Re: October 6 - October 12 Jia-Jing Lu to beat Ema Mikulcic, (Bangkok 25k) @2.5, bet365, 5/10 Lu is a hard court player and is familiar with this atmosphere. She had a nice 10k win just 2 weeks ago and now had an easy win over Tanaka, who I rate as a decent player. Lu has actually decent memories here in Thailand, especially last bangkok tournament where she made an unbelievable comeback from 62 50 against Mertens, who is and will be one of the best the belgian tennis had in few years. So I guess these memories and other finals and semis are important. Mikulcic is new to these tournaments, never been to Asia. This is also important to know I think. If you count only Ema's hard court tournaments she would be maybe 600wta, clearly only plays on hard court when its wintertime. She had a very nice summer and now I expect a slower, less hungrier Mikulcic who will be bothered by the humidity, it will be 90% (note this one might get rained the f out, just looking at the weather). Lu is a hard court player hungrier for this match with a revenge angle from march, where she was beaten by mikulcic on infoor hard 64 in the 3rd. Too many angles, so I take the extra points!! GL

Re: October 6 - October 12

thats what I tought as well. What a typical loser effort from Akvile... starts a comeback and then 53 up and FOLLLLLDS :) junior mind still....
that's price and risk with betting on ITF, most of them are still children between 15y and 17y and can't expect some psychol.stability but today's Akvile performace was totally craaazy, awfull match ... will be pay-back with norris very soon :)

Re: October 6 - October 12 Ayaka Okuno to beat Zoe Hives - WON Ellen Allgurin to beat Masa Jovanovic - WON Doubles: +6,95 units Jia-Jing Lu to beat Ema Mikulcic - WON Single: + 7,5 units Updated bankroll: +87,65 units Starting to heat up, I like it, let's keep it rolling!! (Missed out on Lertpitaksinchai in Bangkok 25k, with 90% humidity vs Ramialison, she was out of breath soon, for 3.25 it was a big miss....) Parlay hit easily, Lu was a big fight as expdcted and I think I was spot on why we have won (revenge, weather). Today we have a nice card imo, odds are already dropping big time... Berfu Cengiz to beat Lisa Matvyenko (Antalya 10k) @3.00, bet365, 3/10 Cengiz is the new shining junior for Turkey. She is only 14, so go easy on her, but really she has no pressure here. She has some wins in 10k alrady and whats more important, she is 150 as a junior. When you are 14-15 and you are that high that means a lot, you have a guaranteed top 50, top30 potential. I like this and I like that she is playing a really nothing special girl from Germany. I smell an upset for the young turk!!! Lets get it! Nuria Parrizas-Diaz to beat Anastasia Kharchenko (Sharm el Sheikh 10k) @1.22, bet365 Nuria is hot, she is playing one of the best tennis of her career and she like sthis surface. I can only say the opposite about Kharchenko and we will always use these kind of matches for our parlays. Arrows for these players are pointing into opposite directions. Corinna Dentoni to beat Charlotte Klasen (Santa Margherita 10k) @1.53, bet365 Dentoni, ex 200 wta, making a comeback, not so easy for her though.... Have to climb through the 10k level and thats pretty tough sometimes, but she is playing OK. Now she is playing an out of form junior who has not won the last 3 tournaments, losing to pleayers like Dentoni in straight sets.... 2 team parlay @1.86, bet365, 7/10

Re: October 6 - October 12 Marie Norris to Julia Cohen (Rock Hill 25k) @2,5, bet365 - 5/10 Marie Norris had 3 impressive wins at qualifiers, in the quarter finals against Parazanskaite. Istead of being tired after the long match against Daniell, she took of Parazanskaite in straight sets. I am sure she has confidence now. Cohen is a fifteen matches losing streak which is quite something. Actually she has won only 4 matches this year. Cohen is a typical free fall mode, just like we have witnessed Chiara Scholl last year. If Norris fatigue is not a factor, she can win easily today. GL!

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back G.Simon/M.Jaziri - Under 21 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Pinnacle Jaziri doesn't have any real weapons in his armory and Simon seems to be playing reasonably well at the moment, so I think that we're going to see a pretty straightforward win for the Frenchman tomorrow. This just doesn't look like a tough match-up for him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/simon-vs-jaziri-betting-gilles-simon-has-what-it-takes-to-crush-malek-jaziri-in-shanghai

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back J.Isner/F.Lopez - Under 26 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.76 with Pinnacle This is a massive line and the not-so-quick Shanghai conditions could make way for a break or two, so I'll go for the unders in this match. The bet can't lose unless we see a three-setter, after all. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/isner-vs-lopez-betting-the-unders-might-be-worth-a-punt-in-the-contest-between-john-isner-and-feliciano-lopez

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back David Ferrer (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 2.20 with Pinnacle Ferrer produced a nice little comeback against Klizan on Wednesday and that should give him some confidence ahead of this one, so perhaps he shouldn't be written off completely. Murray is a big favorite to win, but 2.20 for Ferrer to win a set? Yes, please. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ferrer-vs-murray-betting-david-ferrer-looks-value-to-take-a-set-off-andy-murray-in-china-tomorrow

Re: October 6 - October 12 Back Tomas Berdych (-2.5) to beat Ivo Karlovic for a 7/10 stake at 1.88 with Pinnacle I was a bit worried about Berdych after that demoralizing loss he suffered against Djokovic on Sunday, but he's swept those doubts away by crushing Gasquet in his opening match, so I believe that he won't have any serious problems against Karlovic tomorrow either. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/berdych-vs-karlovic-betting-tomas-berdych-to-cover-the-handicap-line-against-ivo-karlovic-on-thursday