** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

September 22 - September 28

Re: September 22 - September 28 Back A.Murray/T.Robredo - Over 2.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Paddy Power There isn't a massive gap between the two in my opinion and Murray isn't at his destructive best right now anyway, so I think that there's every chance that we're going to see a three-setter in the Shenzhen finals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murray-vs-robredo-betting-a-long-match-might-be-on-the-cards-for-murray-and-robredo-in-china

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: September 22 - September 28 Back Monica Niculescu to beat Andrea Petkovic for a 7/10 stake at 2.17 with Pinnacle Niculescu is yet to lose her Guangzhou magic by the looks of things, so I'm happy to back her against Petkovic at odds against. The German has been rather average lately, after all. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/niculescu-vs-petkovic-betting-monica-niculescu-to-beat-andrea-petkovic-in-beijing

Re: September 22 - September 28

Back A.Murray/T.Robredo - Over 2.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Paddy Power
Bet365 offers 2.75 over 2.5 sets and I've taken that ofcourse. Seems like a pretty good bet. I can see the match going to three sets. Robredo is a dangerous player even on hardcourts. Murray better watch out tomorrow but that he knows very well since he already lost a hardcourt final in Metz a few years ago against Robredo.

Re: September 22 - September 28 Saturday recap Wang/You to beat Dart/Simpson (Antalya 10k WD) @1.83, bet365 Ducu/Silva to beat Saikai/Yokota (Sharm el Sheikh 10k) @1.5, bet365 2 team parlay, 2.74, 5/10 WON wow got lucky on one of the doubles matches winning the march tie break from 3-8 down to 10-8. We take luck every time it shows itself! updated bank: +42.4 units

Re: September 22 - September 28 Alexandra Nancarrow to beat Georgia Brescia (Santa Margherita di Pula 10k) @1.83, bet365, 6/10 Alexandra Nancarrow to beat Georgia Brescia 2-0 (Santa Margherita di Pula 10k) @3.00, bet365, 3/10 Nancarrow back in form, beating opponents this week fairly easy. I have been impressed especially with her semi-final win va Turati. I rate her a better player than Brescia, she is back in form and hungry for another title, after some bad tournaments. Given that Brescia has beaten her 3-4 weeks ago creates a great revenge angle which is why I think we can risk a 2-0 here as well! GL

Re: September 22 - September 28 Sergiy Stakhovsky to beat Thomaz Bellucci 2-1 setbetting 4.33 @ bet365 I belive this could be another hard fought encounter for Stakhovsky but he will ride it out and prove that he is a well accomplished indoor player. He beat Bellucci on hard in Irving challenger last year in three sets so I belive this could be a repeat. Stakhovsky did very well yesterday against Vesely turning the match around like he did taking that decider 6-0 and Bellucci has done very well so far to. Bellucci is in form no doubt and his returns are pretty awsome at the moment. He did a few good returns against Mathieu yesterday at that acctually allowed him to get the breaks that he got. He will most likely not get as far with his returns in this match since Stakhovsky has a mutch better serve then Mathieu.