Monday Maulings

teaulc

Monday mayhem - where are you playing? Final stage attempts at WPT(Nat) & WPT(UK) seats tonight to concentrate on. Don't expect to pick either up at first attempt but shot to nothing, in both for 1p and further attempts already well underway. 7pm Dtd 250 (£5.50 token) SF® = tbc 9pm Dtd 500 (£55 token) Final = tbc 9pm Dtd 3000 (£250 token) Final =tbc The Community Giveaway game Thought for the day: Don't be afraid to fail, it shows you were prepared to succeed. Good luck everyone in whatever you're playing :ok

Re: Monday Maulings Rediculously card dead in my "warm up" game and having to get very creative to stay in touch. From experience this could go 1 of 2 ways. It's either not my night or I'll get all the cards later on and be an absolute rack. Going to proceed as planned and just hope it's the latter. Still in the 250SF but going to have to rely on luck sooner or later.

Re: Monday mayhem - where are you playing? Update: Warm up was as cold as ice.

Final stage attempts at WPT(Nat) & WPT(UK) seats tonight to concentrate on. Don't expect to pick either up at first attempt but shot to nothing, in both for 1p and further attempts already well underway. 7pm Dtd 250 (£5.50 token) SF® = 17/30 (4+1) 9pm Dtd 500 (£55 token) Final = tbc 9pm Dtd 3000 (£250 token) Final =tbc The Community Giveaway game Thought for the day: Don't be afraid to fail, it shows you were prepared to succeed. Good luck everyone in whatever you're playing :ok

Re: Monday Maulings Thats horrid Das Boot...... Ive not played much today, a couple pennyrolls and cashed a 3rd in a sky £2 bounty game earlier. Had a frustrating day yesterday in that, i bubbled a £55 grand prix sat ticket and one off the bubble twice in dtd £125 semi final games. so nice and easy today :) Good luck in your games.

Re: Monday Maulings 1st Break (hour in but still an hour of late reg to go) Curr 7/23 in the biggie, 7/8 from 11 in the other. Playing well, making good reads, except where I hit trips but couldn't put UTG preflop raiser on 76o for the straight. Smelled a rat and had the sense to just call not reraise, so got away relatively cheap. Stack gone from 50k > 55k > 35k > 44k >63k > 55k

Re: Monday Maulings Out of the smaller tourney 9/13 (1+1) Was getting nothing, picked a good spot to overshove with outs, didn't work. Still pretty much treading water in the biggie. 55k>61k>63k>55k>67k waiting for decent opportunity but happy to keep chipping away until it comes.

Re: Monday Maulings 2nd break and we're now entering proper freezeout. Have stepped up a gear, but nothing too out of line, pot control always. Curr 4/14 from 25, 2 seats, just short of guarantee so no cash for 3rd. 67k>70k>81k>87k>103k>118k>115k (avg 89k). Going back to 3k/1.5k(400) blinds