£100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt - Take Two (4% Complete)

Torque

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (4% Complete)

It's a long slog there's no doubt about it. That said' date=' if I'm still going in a year or so I'll be pleased. This type of betting is actually harder than it looks, mainly as there is such a fine line between being cautious and betting so infrequently that it takes forever to get anywhere.[/quote'] You should actually be looking to be still here in a year as you say. It's a better way of looking at things long term, and will keep the pressure off.

Re: £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (6% Complete) Start your own thread and give it a go, 20 bets a day seems a bit extreme though you might think its easy but rushing it like that wont get you far. Good going Torque, still going well.

Re: £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (6% Complete)

Also if i start from £10 to £1000 on those odds' date=' how do i work out how many bets do i roughly need?[/quote'] To work out how many bets it would take to get from one figure to another you need to multiply the original figure by 1.01, and then continue to multiply by 1.01 until you reach whatever the target is. I notice you have started your own thread. Good luck with that.