£100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt - Take Two (4% Complete)

Torque

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (1% Complete)

If you won up to certain amount and haven't paid enough lifetime commission you may end up paying extra charges on betfair it may increase the bets you need to do? Sent from my XT1032 using PL Forum
I hadn't thought about that. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

Re: £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (1% Complete) I know it's early days yet but you are showing the right attitude. All you need to do is keep the discipline and get the odd slice of luck................and even then it's going to a bloody long slog. It took me a few years to break Scottys old record. :ok

I know it's early days yet but you are showing the right attitude. All you need to do is keep the discipline and get the odd slice of luck................and even then it's going to a bloody long slog. It took me a few years to break Scottys old record. :ok
Discipline is definitely one of the hardest things, as there are 1.01's everywhere and sometimes they can be hard to resist.

Re: £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (1% Complete) Even if Raonic comes through to win this match, he's going on my blacklist as far as trying to complete this challenge is concerned. That's twice now that he has failed to hold on to a break advantage when I've backed him which is poor considering that he is a big server.

Even if Raonic comes through to win this match' date=' he's going on my blacklist as far as trying to complete this challenge is concerned. That's twice now that he has failed to hold on to a break advantage when I've backed him which is poor considering that he is a big server.[/quote'] Yes, but you should know by now that they only do things like that when you have put your bet on.