** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 I like the both to score option in Fenerbahce-Trabzonspor game today.The home side have Emre doubtful,while Potuk is out.On the other side Bosingwa,Waris,Konstant,Kivrak and Ibrahim(who are 1st and 2nd choice goalkeepers) are out for Trabzonspor.The abcences in the away side look biggger and it will be a miracle if they succeed to keep a clean sheet today.Fenerbahce are the league leaders and looks very possible for them to finish 1st this year given the problems Galatasaray have.They are rock solid at home,still undefeated but will have a very difficult test to pass today with Trabzonspor visiting them.Cardozo bangs goals for fun lately and is Trabzonspor's main threat upfront.The visitors are undefeated in their last 6 games in all tournaments and are in high spirits,fired up for today.Both teams don't score plenty when they face each other because usually the tackles are flying so are the cards.But the situation is a little bit changed these days because Fenerbahce's previous coach-Yanal is leading Trabzonspor now which means that he knows the home side very well.The YEllow Canaries are keen on remainining unbeaten at home and continuing their good run while Trabzonspor feel that the time has come to compete with the best in Turkey.Another nervy affair is expected but i think the goal chances won't be missing and we might see goals for a change.Trabzonspor have major players missing in defence so they should rely on their attackers to outscore the opponent.I think once Fenerbahce take the lead,the game will open up.I expect both teams to find the net today with the home team celebrating at the end and there's where my money goes.BTTS-YEs & Fenerbahce to win @ 2.50 with bet365. 0:0 A bad day for me in Turkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Bursa should have enough to see off Rizespor who were heavily defeated at home to Mersin.Bursa are really strong on their own soil,scoring plenty no matter which team from the league they play against.Last round they suffered a defeat on the road against one of the top teams around-Besiktas but you can't really blame them for that.They are still 4th but this is a game which they really need to win because Trabzonspor are just behind them.Bursa play wide open and attacking style which is a guarantee for goals.Rizespor have conceded 10 goals in their last 3 games with all of them being at home.2 of these 3 games were against good teams like Fenerbahce and Besiktas but the last one was against Mersin who i watch from time to time because we have Nikolay Mihaylov(GK)there and i can asure you that they are not great shakes at all.Bursa really need to get back on winning ways and Rize are the perfect opponents for that.There are no big abcenses announced in both camps so i really expect the home team to deliver well.It would really be a surprise if they don't score 2 or more goals tomorrow against a team who is really struggling at the minute.HW @ 1.45 WITH BET365.GL! 1:1 A red card has been shown to Bursa player in the first minutes of the 2nd half which ruined the bet

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Another bet which i actually like comes from the game between Sivasspor and Galatasaray.Sivasspor are on a teriffic run under the new manager which saw them climbing up the standings to the 10th place.Now they will have to enjoy the home support,hosting Galatasaray who will have a really difficult task on Saturday.If this game was a month ago it could be a solid AW but after the recent changes i am not so sure.Sivasspor have won 4 of their last 5 league games including 2 victories against Tuzlaspor and Trabzonspor in the CUp so they must be in high spirits for this one.It must be said that the recent wins were against mediocre to weak teams but still Sivasspor used to be one of the weaker sides in the divison but seem to be slowly recovering.Of course,Galata are rightly favourites and i won't be trying to talk off anybody who wants to put his money on Galata @ odds against but the game may not be that easy for them.I think the much better bet is BTTS-YEs @ 1.66 with bet365.Sivasspor are enjoying their streak and have nothing to lose.They already beat those who had to be beaten and this game could be a bonus point for them.Galata are chasing the top so no room for msitakes though.Pandev(CF),Yilmaz(CM) will miss the game for Galata while there are a few doubts in the home camp.BTTS-YEs @ 1.66 with bet365.GL! 2:3

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kayseri Erciyesspor v Konyaspor (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istanbul Basaksehir FK v Gaziantepspor (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bursaspor Kulübü v Caykur Rizespor (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sivasspor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Balikesirspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mersin Idman Yurdu v KDC Karabükspor (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kasimpasa SK v Trabzonspor (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eskisehirspor v Besiktas JK (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 23 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fenerbahçe SK v Akhisar Belediyespor (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15

Another bet which i actually like comes from the game between Sivasspor and Galatasaray.Sivasspor are on a teriffic run under the new manager which saw them climbing up the standings to the 10th place.Now they will have to enjoy the home support' date=hosting Galatasaray who will have a really difficult task on Saturday.If this game was a month ago it could be a solid AW but after the recent changes i am not so sure.Sivasspor have won 4 of their last 5 league games including 2 victories against Tuzlaspor and Trabzonspor in the CUp so they must be in high spirits for this one.It must be said that the recent wins were against mediocre to weak teams but still Sivasspor used to be one of the weaker sides in the divison but seem to be slowly recovering.Of course,Galata are rightly favourites and i won't be trying to talk off anybody who wants to put his money on Galata @ odds against but the game may not be that easy for them.I think the much better bet is BTTS-YEs @ 1.66 with bet365.Sivasspor are enjoying their streak and have nothing to lose.They already beat those who had to be beaten and this game could be a bonus point for them.Galata are chasing the top so no room for msitakes though.Pandev(CF),Yilmaz(CM) will miss the game for Galata while there are a few doubts in the home camp.BTTS-YEs @ 1.66 with bet365.GL! 2:3
:ok

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Mersin to beat Karabukspor to me @ 2.2 with bet365. Mersin will miss Tas and Sultan who are not of great importance while Karabukspor will be without Emre,Kayhan(both defenders),Ozmert,Akgun(both midfielders) who have played average per 15 games this season.Both teams are on a different stage of their season.Mersin,after a slow start to the season,are slowly climbing up the table winning their last 3 games in a row,closing the gap between them and the Euro league places.It happens from time to time to watch Mersin,as i said somewhere above,because we have Mihaylov(GK) there so i am kind of familiar with their game plan.They are not keen on possessing the ball very much but prefer to attack fast on coutner-attack if you say,but the main point is that they are deadly upfront scoring almost every time they have a chance.Today they will have an easier task because Karabukspor seem to get deeper in the sh*t every time they play on the road.They have won just 1 away from home and will have to travel without 2 important midfielders and 2 defenders out to visit a team who have won 6 of their last 8 games at their stadium.Mersin eliminated them from the Cup 10 days ago which could be an extra boost to their confidence.Odds are great and i think they will drop under evens as we are getting closer to the KO hour.GL!

Mersin to beat Karabukspor to me @ 2.2 with bet365. Mersin will miss Tas and Sultan who are not of great importance while Karabukspor will be without Emre,Kayhan(both defenders),Ozmert,Akgun(both midfielders) who have played average per 15 games this season.Both teams are on a different stage of their season.Mersin,after a slow start to the season,are slowly climbing up the table winning their last 3 games in a row,closing the gap between them and the Euro league places.It happens from time to time to watch Mersin,as i said somewhere above,because we have Mihaylov(GK) there so i am kind of familiar with their game plan.They are not keen on possessing the ball very much but prefer to attack fast on coutner-attack if you say,but the main point is that they are deadly upfront scoring almost every time they have a chance.Today they will have an easier task because Karabukspor seem to get deeper in the sh*t every time they play on the road.They have won just 1 away from home and will have to travel without 2 important midfielders and 2 defenders out to visit a team who have won 6 of their last 8 games at their stadium.Mersin eliminated them from the Cup 10 days ago which could be an extra boost to their confidence.Odds are great and i think they will drop under evens as we are getting closer to the KO hour.GL!
:ok 2:1

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Galatasaray SK v Kayseri Erciyesspor (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gençlerbirligi SK v Sivasspor (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Caykur Rizespor v Eskisehirspor (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Konyaspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Akhisar Belediyespor v Istanbul Basaksehir FK (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gaziantepspor v Kasimpasa SK (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bursaspor Kulübü v Mersin Idman Yurdu (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Besiktas JK v Balikesirspor (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Trabzonspor v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Istanbul Basakeshir to beat Konyaspor @ 1.75 with bet365. 0:0 I think it's obvious that Istanbul will fight for the 4th spot with Bursa and Trabzonspor.They are on a really good run of form winning their last 2.In fact,they have lost just 2 times in their last 13 games and both of them were away from home.Their coach Abdullah Avci will have a fully fit squad to choose from while the away team will be without Sahiner(RB).It is fair to say that they drew to Fenerbahce which was a massive accompishemnt given both teams class but i think it was a bit lucky than deserved but still good for them.That can't fool me of course,because away from home they have only 1 win in 14 games and it was against Baliksehir.Istanbul were on a 4 games winning streak against this opponent before the 2 draws came in and i think they have no room for mistakes against lower placed opponents if they are to finish amongst the ebst around.Konyaspor have the worst attack in the Toto league and only Baliksehir have a worse goal difference.I think the home side will prevail without even concedeing but still my money goes on the clear home win.

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Akhisar-Karabukspor BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 with bet365 After Carlos took over the home team,they have stabilized their game and are on a decent run which saw them leaving the relegation zone but still they are only 6 points above it with nothing certain yet.They will have a very tough schedule after this one and it is very possible this game to be one of their last chances to take something from.The abcense of Konuk(defender)won't help them much but lucky for them,Karabukspor are the weakest team around so if Akhisar could give their best,the abcense of the important defender won't be that obvious.Karabukspor are in the relegation zone and will find it very difficult to stay in the Toto league but it is still early for any general conclusions to be made.They drew to Gazianthep at home last round and now are keen to take a point from here.They have a positive record against this opponent and truly there is nothing much between these two it's just Roberto Carlos has brought a little class to the home side.Karabukspor will miss Viola(forwarder) and Gungor(defender) while they have Ozgenc(defedner) and Akgun(midfielder) who are doutbful.Both are important 1st team players and might be missed if they are out.With both teams having abcenses in the defence and with so much in stake,we might see a few goals scored today.Bet365 have set the lines in the opposite way which i think is not right so i am going to take a shot and put my money on the goals here.GL!

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Galatasaray-Istanbul Basaksehir BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 And again,wrong odds here.Galatasaray couldn't score in the derby against Fenerbahce but created a good number of chances who were wasted but generally they've been healthy scorers for the whole season and i think nothing suggests that they won't score today at home after such a defeat.Now,Besiktas are level on points with them and Galata really need to step up and win at home.They will have Yilmaz(forwarder and top-scorer out for this one)and this is maybe the biggest reason for the bookies to think there will be no more than 2 goals here.I think the opposite way though.Melo(midfielder)is out too while 2 defender are both doubts.Galata will be significantly weakened here and i fully expect them to concede because the pressure will be really on them here.Basaksehir are doing great so far and are the surprise of the season being still in the fight for top 4 finish.I tipped them to win at home last round but they didn't.Anyway,anybody who have watched that game could confirm that they were very attacking minded but wasted a great number of chances to score.I think if they have just a few today they won't miss this time.Galata are wounded and really need to attack from the very beginning.They have not been that solid of late concedeing 5 in 5.Basaksehir are team who really likes to attack and with Galata,having no choice but playing on the front foot, i can definetely see goals here.Ayhan(defender and a regular starter is out for the visiting side)GL!

Akhisar-Karabukspor BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 with bet365 After Carlos took over the home team,they have stabilized their game and are on a decent run which saw them leaving the relegation zone but still they are only 6 points above it with nothing certain yet.They will have a very tough schedule after this one and it is very possible this game to be one of their last chances to take something from.The abcense of Konuk(defender)won't help them much but lucky for them,Karabukspor are the weakest team around so if Akhisar could give their best,the abcense of the important defender won't be that obvious.Karabukspor are in the relegation zone and will find it very difficult to stay in the Toto league but it is still early for any general conclusions to be made.They drew to Gazianthep at home last round and now are keen to take a point from here.They have a positive record against this opponent and truly there is nothing much between these two it's just Roberto Carlos has brought a little class to the home side.Karabukspor will miss Viola(forwarder) and Gungor(defender) while they have Ozgenc(defedner) and Akgun(midfielder) who are doutbful.Both are important 1st team players and might be missed if they are out.With both teams having abcenses in the defence and with so much in stake,we might see a few goals scored today.Bet365 have set the lines in the opposite way which i think is not right so i am going to take a shot and put my money on the goals here.GL!
5:1

Akhisar-Karabukspor BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 with bet365 After Carlos took over the home team,they have stabilized their game and are on a decent run which saw them leaving the relegation zone but still they are only 6 points above it with nothing certain yet.They will have a very tough schedule after this one and it is very possible this game to be one of their last chances to take something from.The abcense of Konuk(defender)won't help them much but lucky for them,Karabukspor are the weakest team around so if Akhisar could give their best,the abcense of the important defender won't be that obvious.Karabukspor are in the relegation zone and will find it very difficult to stay in the Toto league but it is still early for any general conclusions to be made.They drew to Gazianthep at home last round and now are keen to take a point from here.They have a positive record against this opponent and truly there is nothing much between these two it's just Roberto Carlos has brought a little class to the home side.Karabukspor will miss Viola(forwarder) and Gungor(defender) while they have Ozgenc(defedner) and Akgun(midfielder) who are doutbful.Both are important 1st team players and might be missed if they are out.With both teams having abcenses in the defence and with so much in stake,we might see a few goals scored today.Bet365 have set the lines in the opposite way which i think is not right so i am going to take a shot and put my money on the goals here.GL!
Great pick again Sent from my HTC One_M8 using PL Forum

Galatasaray-Istanbul Basaksehir BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 And again,wrong odds here.Galatasaray couldn't score in the derby against Fenerbahce but created a good number of chances who were wasted but generally they've been healthy scorers for the whole season and i think nothing suggests that they won't score today at home after such a defeat.Now,Besiktas are level on points with them and Galata really need to step up and win at home.They will have Yilmaz(forwarder and top-scorer out for this one)and this is maybe the biggest reason for the bookies to think there will be no more than 2 goals here.I think the opposite way though.Melo(midfielder)is out too while 2 defender are both doubts.Galata will be significantly weakened here and i fully expect them to concede because the pressure will be really on them here.Basaksehir are doing great so far and are the surprise of the season being still in the fight for top 4 finish.I tipped them to win at home last round but they didn't.Anyway,anybody who have watched that game could confirm that they were very attacking minded but wasted a great number of chances to score.I think if they have just a few today they won't miss this time.Galata are wounded and really need to attack from the very beginning.They have not been that solid of late concedeing 5 in 5.Basaksehir are team who really likes to attack and with Galata,having no choice but playing on the front foot, i can definetely see goals here.Ayhan(defender and a regular starter is out for the visiting side)GL!
2:2 :nana

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Besiktas-Erciyesspor BTTS-Yes @ 1.9 with bet365. Besiktas must be really disappointed by the defeat they suffered on Thursday's night in Brugge.They took the lead but poor manager decisions cost them the win.Demba Ba missed a few good chances which let to a turnover at the end.Anyway,2:1 is a good result and they really have everything to play for + the fact that the game will be in Turkey and i fully expect our neighbours to go through.Back to recent events now,Besiktas play open and wide football.Their defence has not been that solid this season due to the long term injury of one of their main defenders Sivok.He's the guy who leads the defence but struggles with injuries which i think affects on the team.The attack is fine now but sometimes the defenders make stupid mistakes which lead to negative results.Besiktas is an attacking team who usually outscores the opponent knowing that parking the bus is not the smartest way for them to play.I think today we will see the same thing.Besiktas won against Sivasspor on the road just by 1 goal but that was before a major trip to Brugge and the players lacked the focus.Today it will be different.They are at home to one of the relegation candidates who often plays attacking football too.They share a history full o goals.As i said the bet will be strenghtened by the abcences of Sivok(defender),Koybasi(defender) and two midfielders-Hutchinson and Sosa who are once again set to miss a game.Besiktas will top the league if they win today and that's what everybody expects.They really need to get back to winning ways after the defeat.A win here will boost their confidence before Brugge come to Turkey.The visiting side is having a season like every previous one.They are trying to keep up with the best and eventually they will do it but at the moment they have lost 5 of their last 6 games.As i said above,they like to attack and i don't see any reason to stop today.Besiktas are significantly weakened when it comes to defending.We shall not ignore the fact that they had a tough game 3 days ago too but i think they won't uderrestimate this game giving a priority to the Thursday's one just because they are about to make it,topping the league.Erciye have netted 6 in 3 while they've conceded 10 in the process which is average of 5 per game which i think says pretty much everything.They will miss Boyes(defender) and Memis(CDM) who are both regular starters if fit.)GL!

Besiktas-Erciyesspor BTTS-Yes @ 1.9 with bet365. Besiktas must be really disappointed by the defeat they suffered on Thursday's night in Brugge.They took the lead but poor manager decisions cost them the win.Demba Ba missed a few good chances which let to a turnover at the end.Anyway,2:1 is a good result and they really have everything to play for + the fact that the game will be in Turkey and i fully expect our neighbours to go through.Back to recent events now,Besiktas play open and wide football.Their defence has not been that solid this season due to the long term injury of one of their main defenders Sivok.He's the guy who leads the defence but struggles with injuries which i think affects on the team.The attack is fine now but sometimes the defenders make stupid mistakes which lead to negative results.Besiktas is an attacking team who usually outscores the opponent knowing that parking the bus is not the smartest way for them to play.I think today we will see the same thing.Besiktas won against Sivasspor on the road just by 1 goal but that was before a major trip to Brugge and the players lacked the focus.Today it will be different.They are at home to one of the relegation candidates who often plays attacking football too.They share a history full o goals.As i said the bet will be strenghtened by the abcences of Sivok(defender),Koybasi(defender) and two midfielders-Hutchinson and Sosa who are once again set to miss a game.Besiktas will top the league if they win today and that's what everybody expects.They really need to get back to winning ways after the defeat.A win here will boost their confidence before Brugge come to Turkey.The visiting side is having a season like every previous one.They are trying to keep up with the best and eventually they will do it but at the moment they have lost 5 of their last 6 games.As i said above,they like to attack and i don't see any reason to stop today.Besiktas are significantly weakened when it comes to defending.We shall not ignore the fact that they had a tough game 3 days ago too but i think they won't uderrestimate this game giving a priority to the Thursday's one just because they are about to make it,topping the league.Erciye have netted 6 in 3 while they've conceded 10 in the process which is average of 5 per game which i think says pretty much everything.They will miss Boyes(defender) and Memis(CDM) who are both regular starters if fit.)GL!
As always again a nice post my friend.But there are some things I dont agree with so I would like to share them with the forum. Be?ikta? have a good and a deep squad made up of young and talented individuals.Slaven Bilic turned these individuals into a team but recently the team has gone indvidual again.The key factors behind this is that team has played +40 matches since the start of season which lyes back to July.The fit and nonfit players are trying to make up a team but they arent doing a pretty good job at it including Eski?ehirspor/Bal?kesirspor and Brugge matches.Most of the people are saying the team is depleted physically but I dont really agree with that.I think the team has depleted mentally more than physically but I am not ignoring the physical depletion at all.Its also being said that the management have still been loading the team with physical practises which IMO isnt that necessary since its past that time.We are in 2/3 of the season!! Match against Kayseri Erciyes will no be different than Eski?ehirspor match.We will give the ball to the opponent to play and will try to hit them on the counter.It didnt work against Eski?ehir lets see what happens today. I believe it will be couple of goals but I cant determine the outcome for certain!

Besiktas-Erciyesspor BTTS-Yes @ 1.9 with bet365. Besiktas must be really disappointed by the defeat they suffered on Thursday's night in Brugge.They took the lead but poor manager decisions cost them the win.Demba Ba missed a few good chances which let to a turnover at the end.Anyway,2:1 is a good result and they really have everything to play for + the fact that the game will be in Turkey and i fully expect our neighbours to go through.Back to recent events now,Besiktas play open and wide football.Their defence has not been that solid this season due to the long term injury of one of their main defenders Sivok.He's the guy who leads the defence but struggles with injuries which i think affects on the team.The attack is fine now but sometimes the defenders make stupid mistakes which lead to negative results.Besiktas is an attacking team who usually outscores the opponent knowing that parking the bus is not the smartest way for them to play.I think today we will see the same thing.Besiktas won against Sivasspor on the road just by 1 goal but that was before a major trip to Brugge and the players lacked the focus.Today it will be different.They are at home to one of the relegation candidates who often plays attacking football too.They share a history full o goals.As i said the bet will be strenghtened by the abcences of Sivok(defender),Koybasi(defender) and two midfielders-Hutchinson and Sosa who are once again set to miss a game.Besiktas will top the league if they win today and that's what everybody expects.They really need to get back to winning ways after the defeat.A win here will boost their confidence before Brugge come to Turkey.The visiting side is having a season like every previous one.They are trying to keep up with the best and eventually they will do it but at the moment they have lost 5 of their last 6 games.As i said above,they like to attack and i don't see any reason to stop today.Besiktas are significantly weakened when it comes to defending.We shall not ignore the fact that they had a tough game 3 days ago too but i think they won't uderrestimate this game giving a priority to the Thursday's one just because they are about to make it,topping the league.Erciye have netted 6 in 3 while they've conceded 10 in the process which is average of 5 per game which i think says pretty much everything.They will miss Boyes(defender) and Memis(CDM) who are both regular starters if fit.)GL!
5:1 :nana

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Karabukspor-Konyaspor X2 @ 1.75 with bet365 Personally,i really cannot separate these two.The odds really should not be that high for the away side and this really could b the only bet i will be having for this round.Karabukspor are totally out of form and while they seem decent going forward,they miss everything they create which doesn't inspire any confidence but still they are creative upfront.What worries is their defence which has been dreadful for the whole season.They were demolished last round by Roberto Carlos team-Akhisar which left them empty handed once again.They really need to start gaining points,especially at home and i really think they will go for it tomorrow.They have only Gungor(CB) out for sure.He could've been a regular starter if it wasn't the injury he got.He has played games in all competition Karabukspor have played in this season but will miss this one.Konyaspor are 8 points above the relegation zone but with 10 games to go,they are still not safe and against a team that weak,they can face their chances.They are unbeaten in 3 but have won just 1 and it was at home.They are clearly in a better shape but their overall form away from home is far from convincing-7 points from 33 possible.They have Kabze(LW) out who is a big blow for them.He has scored 7 goals in 19 appearnces which makes him the team leading scorer.They will really miss him but against Karabukspor shaky defence there are players who can replace him as well.I think the bookies are underrestimating Konyaspor due to their bad away record and the abcense of a key player but i really think the odds should be set in the opposite way,so i am placing my money on Konyaspor not to lose.GL!

Karabukspor-Konyaspor X2 @ 1.75 with bet365 Personally,i really cannot separate these two.The odds really should not be that high for the away side and this really could b the only bet i will be having for this round.Karabukspor are totally out of form and while they seem decent going forward,they miss everything they create which doesn't inspire any confidence but still they are creative upfront.What worries is their defence which has been dreadful for the whole season.They were demolished last round by Roberto Carlos team-Akhisar which left them empty handed once again.They really need to start gaining points,especially at home and i really think they will go for it tomorrow.They have only Gungor(CB) out for sure.He could've been a regular starter if it wasn't the injury he got.He has played games in all competition Karabukspor have played in this season but will miss this one.Konyaspor are 8 points above the relegation zone but with 10 games to go,they are still not safe and against a team that weak,they can face their chances.They are unbeaten in 3 but have won just 1 and it was at home.They are clearly in a better shape but their overall form away from home is far from convincing-7 points from 33 possible.They have Kabze(LW) out who is a big blow for them.He has scored 7 goals in 19 appearnces which makes him the team leading scorer.They will really miss him but against Karabukspor shaky defence there are players who can replace him as well.I think the bookies are underrestimating Konyaspor due to their bad away record and the abcense of a key player but i really think the odds should be set in the opposite way,so i am placing my money on Konyaspor not to lose.GL!
0:1 :)

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 SIVASSPOR BURSASPOR Both of the teams are in need of points to their expectations.Sivas will be going for the 3 points to stay clar out of relegation zone and Bursa will be going to get the maximum points to clinch the 4th spot to go into the european competition next year. I expect the home side to go at it from the start.Only issue is that the visitors are good team of counter and they have the power to score against any team in the league right now.With likes of Fernandinho,Volkan,Ozan and Tufan the visitors have the advantage up front and in the midfield.Home side will be missing their captain Kadir Bekmezci due to suspension whom he has been a hard working player in the midfield covering most of the empty space.The visitors have couple of important players missing and manager Güne? said that he was having trouble making the team up without the missing players.He knows that his bench isnt that great and his game plan will definately be effected by his missing players. My expectation of the match is to be a solid and hardcore match between the 2 attractive footbal playing clubs and I have Sivas slightly in front because of their home advantage.I think we will see goals from this match but I think Sivas will manage a 2-1 3-1 win. Sivas to win 2-1/3-1

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 That's exactly the opposite from what i think.I have Bursa DNB but it is always nice to hear some local news.Bursa are scoring plenty for whole season while Siva have been dreadful in their last 4 games.I think Bursa should have too much for the home side + the fact that they have Fernandao upfront who is a goal-scoring machine.Bursa will be keen to maintain their good recent run and i will be all over them.They have a few players doubtful but the abcense of Siva's captain will no doubt be a major miss.I think Bursa will prevail in what should be a really tight and nervy affairlGL!Bursa DNB @ 1.7 with bet365 HT 4:0 Epic Fail.Good call mate,well spotted!

That's exactly the opposite from what i think.I have Bursa DNB but it is always nice to hear some local news.Bursa are scoring plenty for whole season while Siva have been dreadful in their last 4 games.I think Bursa should have too much for the home side + the fact that they have Fernandao upfront who is a goal-scoring machine.Bursa will be keen to maintain their good recent run and i will be all over them.They have a few players doubtful but the abcense of Siva's captain will no doubt be a major miss.I think Bursa will prevail in what should be a really tight and nervy affairlGL!Bursa DNB @ 1.7 with bet365 HT 4:0 Epic Fail.Good call mate' date=well spotted!
The match was nearly as I expected.One thing I didnt expect was a 4-0 scoreline.. Dont worry about it.We all have our days..

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Eskisehirspor-Sivasspor BTTS-YEs @ 1.72 medium stakes;Draw @ 3.30 all with b365 Both teams are level on points and sit just 7 above relegation with 9 rounds to go so they are still not safe.Eksi suffered a humiliating defeat the round before the international break and should really have worked to imrpove themselves during the pause.Despite the lose,they have been decent at home winning 1\3 of the games on home soil.I think they need to win the game but not at all cost because the visitors really can cause them troubles if they go all out attack.1 point may satisfy them both given the chance they can lose the game.Eski will miss Coskun(defender),Ced(midfielder) while their top scorer Sismanoglu is doubtful.If he is out he may be a big blow for the home team but still nothing officially confirmed.Siva were impressive against Bursa in a game i thought they would lose but they scored 4 and looked great ufpront.Today they will still be without both Costa and Toraman(defenders) which may help my bet.I am struggling to see why the home team are such a strong favourites and i think the value lies with the away side given how good they looked last round.The thing which stops me from betting on AW is that Bursa dominated the possession and had plenty of shots on target but wasted everything they created + the fact that Siva are playing much better at home than away.Last two mutual meetings have all ended in draws and i am leaning once again towards the same outcome.

Eskisehirspor-Sivasspor BTTS-YEs @ 1.72 medium stakes;Draw @ 3.30 all with b365 Both teams are level on points and sit just 7 above relegation with 9 rounds to go so they are still not safe.Eksi suffered a humiliating defeat the round before the international break and should really have worked to imrpove themselves during the pause.Despite the lose,they have been decent at home winning 1\3 of the games on home soil.I think they need to win the game but not at all cost because the visitors really can cause them troubles if they go all out attack.1 point may satisfy them both given the chance they can lose the game.Eski will miss Coskun(defender),Ced(midfielder) while their top scorer Sismanoglu is doubtful.If he is out he may be a big blow for the home team but still nothing officially confirmed.Siva were impressive against Bursa in a game i thought they would lose but they scored 4 and looked great ufpront.Today they will still be without both Costa and Toraman(defenders) which may help my bet.I am struggling to see why the home team are such a strong favourites and i think the value lies with the away side given how good they looked last round.The thing which stops me from betting on AW is that Bursa dominated the possession and had plenty of shots on target but wasted everything they created + the fact that Siva are playing much better at home than away.Last two mutual meetings have all ended in draws and i am leaning once again towards the same outcome.
1:3

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Galatasaray-Karabukspor 1(-1EH) @ 2.20 with bet365 Galata should prevail easily in this one today.If they do so,they will top the league once again after Fenerbahce won their game yesterday.Galata were brilliant last round just before the internatinal break when they made a comeback after losing 2:0 to Kasimpasa to beat them 2:3.I think this result has come in a great time for them because now they know that will have a way easier opponent to welcome at home.Yilmaz is a really good striker and will cause a lot of damage to the visiting side today.Again,important players like Pandev and Melo will be out for the home team but they have used to play without the duo so no big deal.I think they will have no problems to deal with Karabukspor without them.It's true that Galata had sent a few players on international duty and they might feel a bit tired today but there is no time for resting just yet so no rotation is expected in the home side although this looks like a game they are totally capable of winning by 3-4 goals difference.Karabukspor are in the relegation zone with 9 points separating them from the safety.Their form looks tragic,without winning in 12 games.The schedule hasn't been kind to them with visitations to Galata,Besiktas and Bursa still to go.They will have a very important game next week by welcoming Genclerbirligi in a game they really have to win if they are to stay in the league.Today's game is set to be a causa perduta for them and anything points to a convincing home win.

Galatasaray-Karabukspor 1(-1EH) @ 2.20 with bet365 Galata should prevail easily in this one today.If they do so,they will top the league once again after Fenerbahce won their game yesterday.Galata were brilliant last round just before the internatinal break when they made a comeback after losing 2:0 to Kasimpasa to beat them 2:3.I think this result has come in a great time for them because now they know that will have a way easier opponent to welcome at home.Yilmaz is a really good striker and will cause a lot of damage to the visiting side today.Again,important players like Pandev and Melo will be out for the home team but they have used to play without the duo so no big deal.I think they will have no problems to deal with Karabukspor without them.It's true that Galata had sent a few players on international duty and they might feel a bit tired today but there is no time for resting just yet so no rotation is expected in the home side although this looks like a game they are totally capable of winning by 3-4 goals difference.Karabukspor are in the relegation zone with 9 points separating them from the safety.Their form looks tragic,without winning in 12 games.The schedule hasn't been kind to them with visitations to Galata,Besiktas and Bursa still to go.They will have a very important game next week by welcoming Genclerbirligi in a game they really have to win if they are to stay in the league.Today's game is set to be a causa perduta for them and anything points to a convincing home win.
4:2 :p