** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Kasimpasa-Besiktas 2 @ 2.4 and small punt on Correct Score 1:3 @ 19.50 both with bet365 The situation in Kasimpasa is going from bad to worse for them.They are winless in 4 and not look competetive at all.After Konyaspor defeated them at home,it was Galata who did a great turnover and won the game 2:3 after 2:0 at HT.I think this defeat broke them down and that was the main reason Genclerbirligi crushed them that heavily 5:2.Now they are 9 points above the releagation zone and the division is still undecided.They look really bad and with zero confidence.Reading all that you might ask yourselves why bookies are offering odds that high for a title contender?The answer is simple-Besiktas had been hit by injury crysis of late.Both 1st and 2nd choice GK's are out for tomorrow as well as importand AM Tore who is a massive blow indeed.The Black Eagles have a several 1st team players doubtful as well.But even with all these players out Besiktas remain to be one of the biggest teams in Turkey who is just 3 points off Galata now.They have a great chance to bounce back after being eliminated by Brugge from the Europe League and then being beaten by their rivals-Fenerbahcey.The visitors are really desperate for points now because the title can be slipping away from them if they fail to win this weekend.They will travel to visit a team who is really in a bad shape and realistically will be highly unlikely to get relegated so i think it is the perfect time for the ''sleeping giant'' to awake and...bring me some cash of course.GL!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15

Kasimpasa-Besiktas 2 @ 2.4 and small punt on Correct Score 1:3 @ 19.50 both with bet365 The situation in Kasimpasa is going from bad to worse for them.They are winless in 4 and not look competetive at all.After Konyaspor defeated them at home,it was Galata who did a great turnover and won the game 2:3 after 2:0 at HT.I think this defeat broke them down and that was the main reason Genclerbirligi crushed them that heavily 5:2.Now they are 9 points above the releagation zone and the division is still undecided.They look really bad and with zero confidence.Reading all that you might ask yourselves why bookies are offering odds that high for a title contender?The answer is simple-Besiktas had been hit by injury crysis of late.Both 1st and 2nd choice GK's are out for tomorrow as well as importand AM Tore who is a massive blow indeed.The Black Eagles have a several 1st team players doubtful as well.But even with all these players out Besiktas remain to be one of the biggest teams in Turkey who is just 3 points off Galata now.They have a great chance to bounce back after being eliminated by Brugge from the Europe League and then being beaten by their rivals-Fenerbahcey.The visitors are really desperate for points now because the title can be slipping away from them if they fail to win this weekend.They will travel to visit a team who is really in a bad shape and realistically will be highly unlikely to get relegated so i think it is the perfect time for the ''sleeping giant'' to awake and...bring me some cash of course.GL!
1:5 :hope

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 My bet for today comes from the game between Trabzonspor and Galatasaray.After Besiktas impressive win yesterday,Gala position on top is in jeopardy.They have to win on order to remain position but it might be hard for them to do it because Trabzonspor are a well organized team,usually playing in the front foot.Despite losing last round to Konyaspor,they remain just 1 point off the Europe League places and should go for it today.They have the advantage of not playing a Cup game in midweek so they must be fresher than their opponents and at this stage of the season this Cup games do matter.They will have to deal with the abcence of their first choice GK who is out injured and most probably without Yatabare.There are rumours that he could feature from the bench but nothing officially has been announced.The more important thing here is the return of Ekici who is 2nd top goal scorer of the team.Trabzon are one of the best playing teams at home,winning last 5 games on their own soil.They posses a real threat upfront and i fully expect them to net at least once,especially with the return of Ekici who is the link between the defence and tha attack.On the other hand we have Galatasaray who always look to score 1 more and are always attacking.The break served them well because they have a few important players back in the squad for today.The more important one is Melo.He took part in the game in midweek so i won't be surprised to see him starting the game today but he had a long term injry and might make it from the bench though.The thing is that he is ready to play and could strenghten the midfield area.They will have to deal without both Yilmaz and Pandev who IMO have been performing not as expected IMO and i won't be surprised to see Pandev leaving in the summer.He has been missing his scoring boots for the whole season and with this injury it is unlikely for him to fit in well in the squad.Anyhow,with Burak Yilmas and Sneijder available you can always expect well delived balls and accurate finish so i have no doubt that the Lions will score today.They need to win points but it won't be a walk in the park for them.Both camps welcome back important players for today which should boost the quality of the football as well and goals are expected to be seen.Bet365 are offering limited options for this game so i am forced to bet on over 2.5.If you can find somewhere odds above evens,my advice would be to take BTTS-Yes & over 2.5 goals.Anwyay,given the circumstances my bet is:over 2.5 @ 1.65 with bet365.

What about Sivasspor on Sunday ? Will be home win ??
About Siva-Baliksehir game:It is a big no bet to me.Siva had a midweek game which was taken to extra time and even penalties which might have suck their energy dry.Manuel da Costa(importand defender) is doubtful and without him they will be extra vulnerable at the back.The visitng side are well rested and are already relegated so they will play with pressure off their shoulders and given how important the game is to Siva they might rush a little bit too much today which could lead to tight and nervy affair.Siva are clearly the better of the two but given the circumstanes this 1.53( if it reaches something like 1.7ish i would think about it) looks way too low to me and i won't touch it.Under 2.5 might be the better option here because Unal(Baliksehir 2nd top goal scorer) is highly doubtful to play today but still it remains a no bet to me.

My bet for today comes from the game between Trabzonspor and Galatasaray.After Besiktas impressive win yesterday' date=Gala position on top is in jeopardy.They have to win on order to remain position but it might be hard for them to do it because Trabzonspor are a well organized team,usually playing in the front foot.Despite losing last round to Konyaspor,they remain just 1 point off the Europe League places and should go for it today.They have the advantage of not playing a Cup game in midweek so they must be fresher than their opponents and at this stage of the season this Cup games do matter.They will have to deal with the abcence of their first choice GK who is out injured and most probably without Yatabare.There are rumours that he could feature from the bench but nothing officially has been announced.The more important thing here is the return of Ekici who is 2nd top goal scorer of the team.Trabzon are one of the best playing teams at home,winning last 5 games on their own soil.They posses a real threat upfront and i fully expect them to net at least once,especially with the return of Ekici who is the link between the defence and tha attack.On the other hand we have Galatasaray who always look to score 1 more and are always attacking.The break served them well because they have a few important players back in the squad for today.The more important one is Melo.He took part in the game in midweek so i won't be surprised to see him starting the game today but he had a long term injry and might make it from the bench though.The thing is that he is ready to play and could strenghten the midfield area.They will have to deal without both Yilmaz and Pandev who IMO have been performing not as expected IMO and i won't be surprised to see Pandev leaving in the summer.He has been missing his scoring boots for the whole season and with this injury it is unlikely for him to fit in well in the squad.Anyhow,with Burak Yilmas and Sneijder available you can always expect well delived balls and accurate finish so i have no doubt that the Lions will score today.They need to win points but it won't be a walk in the park for them.Both camps welcome back important players for today which should boost the quality of the football as well and goals are expected to be seen.Bet365 are offering limited options for this game so i am forced to bet on over 2.5.If you can find somewhere odds above evens,my advice would be to take BTTS-Yes & over 2.5 goals.Anwyay,given the circumstances my bet is:over 2.5 @ 1.65 with bet365.
2:1 :hope

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 No more bets to me for this round here.Today Mersin will be hosting Akhisar while Fenerbahce welcome Bursa.I would have been on Akhisar on +0.5 or DNB but they will be without Ferreira(main defender) and Gekas(top scorer) so they might struggle a bit although they still have Vaz Te who was on fire against Gazianthep last round.It should be a low scoring game today but still a no bet to me. About the derby on top:I really like the way Bursa posses the ball and play in general but they are not the same team on the road not that trustworthy.They posses a goal threat but are not that solid at the back.Fenerbahce tend to win those kind of game against the bigger teams and they are really really stable when it comes to defending,so tight and organized.This time the bookies have set the odds correctly so i won't be taking them.If they were set the opposite way i would have taken the risk to bet on overish game in a derby game where Fenerbahce are involved in.No bet.GL!

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 I think Fenerbahçe will win today. After the protest for Emenike he is benched and Webo plays for him which is huge improvement for Fenerbahçe. They won last 2 games without emenike with 5-1 and 4-1. Bursa have superb attacking options with Volkan Sen, Fernandao and Josue i think they'll score at least a goal. But i like how Fenerbahçe play last 3 games. Sow picked up good form with Kuyt too all because of Webo opening areas for them. Bursaspor gk is a good one but he is not at his best at the last matches he does not look sharp enough. Bursa defence is also not the best and in the hardest away game of the league i don't expect Bursa to keep clean sheet too. So my pick would be bts or over but i want more so i am backing: Home Win + 2.5 Goals over @ 2.40 Betsson Good luck.

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Didn't have time for research this weekend and will be having just 1 bet for today which comes from the game between Galata and Gaziantep.Galata have been struggling in the last couple of games,in a period which is most important not to.And while the squad rotation cost them the game against Manisa,against Trabzonspor they were just outplayed(tactically).Now they will have a very easy task on paper but i sense it would be much harder in reality.They will have to deal with the abcense of Pandev(who i rate high but has been totally out of form when available),Sneijder(huge role in the team).There have been reports which says that Melo and Kaya are available and training with the group but are not fully fit and against a weaker proposition just like Gaziantep,they won't be risked.I tend to trust that sourc because they have been out for a while and i doubt they will be thrown on the field to play if they are not 100% ready so i think they are not available just.They are good players and regular starters if avaialbe but Galata have been missing them frow a while so are gtting used to play with them out of the team which results in less rotation in the team and running low on energy which could be vital in that phase of the season.Traditionally Gaziantep are really really a black sheep for them and Galata feel awkward when they face them.The Lions should really be up for this game after not being victorious in 2 and a win here could see them topping the league.Anyway it won't be easy given the fatigue,the major abcenses and the tradition between these two.Gaziantep are safe from relegation and could finish the championship with pressure off their shoulders.The home side are by far the better team and might edge it but i think they could be nervy due to the factors i listed down above,and with Gaziantep having nothing to lose,we might see both teams scoring today and there is where my money goes.The odds should really be set the opposite way and with bet365 offering evens for that option i am happy to take it.GL! 1:0

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 After the disappointment yesterday,i will be on Besiktas -1AH @ 1.95 with bet365.They really must be fired up for today after they beat impressively Kasimpasa by 5:1.They have a great opportunity to top the league after Fenerbahce failing to win yesterday.Their 1st choice Gk is out but he won't be that needed today because they should really start attacking from the very 1st minute of the game.Traore(Karabukspor) top scorer is out and i struggle to see where tho goals will come from for them today.They've been the worst playing away side in the league and with Besiktas really needing the points,i think Karabuk are going to get trashed.With just a few rounds to go,teams have no room for mistakes and if Besiktas are to win the league matches against opponents that weak should not be a problem.Last round they showed their full attacking capacity and today it could just get that ugly again.GL!

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 TURKEY 1.LEAGUE - Kar??yaka - Giresunspor - 28/04/2015 Home team kar??yaka lost last 2 matches and not score a goal. 17.04.2015 Kar??yaka 0 - 5 Alt?nordu 24.04.2015 Denizlispor 2 - 0 Kar??yaka Away team giresunspor scored 1 goal in last 5 matches. 21.03.2015 Giresunspor 0 - 0 Boluspor 04.04.2015 Kayserispor 4 - 0 Giresunspor 11.04.2015 Giresunspor 0 - 0 Adanaspor 18.04.2015 Antalyaspor 1 - 0 Giresunspor 24.04.2015 Giresunspor 1 - 1 Elaz??spor Between the 2 teams last 10 matches only 3 matches over 2,5 goals and only 1 match over 3,5 . [TABLE=class: list-table, width: 100%]

[TR=class: row alt2] [TD][/TD] [TD]2007/2008 TP1L 13.01.2008 MS Kar??yaka 1 - 1 Giresunspor 2008/2009 TP1L 09.11.2008 MS Giresunspor 1 - 1 Kar??yaka 2008/2009 TP1L 27.03.2009 MS Kar??yaka 1 - 1 Giresunspor 2009/2010 TP1L 06.09.2009 T MS Giresunspor 0 - 1 Kar??yaka 2009/2010 TP1L 31.01.2010 MS Kar??yaka 0 - 1 Giresunspor 2010/2011 TP1L 21.11.2010 MS Giresunspor 1 - 2 Kar??yaka 2010/2011 TP1L 18.04.2011 MS Kar??yaka 0 - 1 Giresunspor 2011/2012 TP1L 05.12.2011 MS Kar??yaka 2 - 1 Giresunspor 2011/2012 TP1L 22.04.2012 MS Giresunspor 3 - 2 Kar??yaka 2014/2015 TP1L 14.12.2014 MS Giresunspor 2 - 0 Kar??yaka Kar??yaka - Giresunspor @ Under 3,5 Goals (-3,5 Goals) @ [/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

TURKEY 1.LEAGUE - Kar??yaka - Giresunspor - 28/04/2015 Home team kar??yaka lost last 2 matches and not score a goal. 17.04.2015 Kar??yaka 0 - 5 Alt?nordu 24.04.2015 Denizlispor 2 - 0 Kar??yaka Away team giresunspor scored 1 goal in last 5 matches. 21.03.2015 Giresunspor 0 - 0 Boluspor 04.04.2015 Kayserispor 4 - 0 Giresunspor 11.04.2015 Giresunspor 0 - 0 Adanaspor 18.04.2015 Antalyaspor 1 - 0 Giresunspor 24.04.2015 Giresunspor 1 - 1 Elaz??spor Between the 2 teams last 10 matches only 3 matches over 2,5 goals and only 1 match over 3,5 . [TABLE=class: list-table, width: 100%] [TR=class: row alt2] [TD][/TD] [TD]2007/2008 TP1L 13.01.2008 MS Kar??yaka 1 - 1 Giresunspor 2008/2009 TP1L 09.11.2008 MS Giresunspor 1 - 1 Kar??yaka 2008/2009 TP1L 27.03.2009 MS Kar??yaka 1 - 1 Giresunspor 2009/2010 TP1L 06.09.2009 T MS Giresunspor 0 - 1 Kar??yaka 2009/2010 TP1L 31.01.2010 MS Kar??yaka 0 - 1 Giresunspor 2010/2011 TP1L 21.11.2010 MS Giresunspor 1 - 2 Kar??yaka 2010/2011 TP1L 18.04.2011 MS Kar??yaka 0 - 1 Giresunspor 2011/2012 TP1L 05.12.2011 MS Kar??yaka 2 - 1 Giresunspor 2011/2012 TP1L 22.04.2012 MS Giresunspor 3 - 2 Kar??yaka 2014/2015 TP1L 14.12.2014 MS Giresunspor 2 - 0 Kar??yaka Kar??yaka - Giresunspor @ Under 3,5 Goals (-3,5 Goals) @[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
So your tip was under 3.5 goals? But you didn't mention the odds - I checked and under 3.5 was around 1.34 pre-match with Marathon

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 I don't have time for the usual analysis so i'll try to be short here.I expect a close and tight encounter between Akhisar ana Galata today.Both teams know each other very well because of their coaches and it is likely to be very cautious.Galata need to win if they are to continue chasing Besiktas and Fenerbahce and that's why the pressure is on them right now.They lost their last two trips and will be keen to hit back.They had a few missing players in those defeats who are back now to strenghten the midfield but i expect Galata to be a little bit nervy because of the league position and the pressure.But although Sneijder is back in the team,Chedjou and Melo are suspended which is a massive blow for the visiting side though and should be really patient,trying to make no mistakes at the back.Akhisar are on a decent run of form and are enjoying a midtable finish but the season for them is not over yet.They will try to gain as many points as possible and i cannot see them letting Galata to win that easily(if they win at all) so taking everything into account i think a low scoring game is about to be seen.My bet:under 3 @ 1.75 with bet365.GL!

I don't have time for the usual analysis so i'll try to be short here.I expect a close and tight encounter between Akhisar ana Galata today.Both teams know each other very well because of their coaches and it is likely to be very cautious.Galata need to win if they are to continue chasing Besiktas and Fenerbahce and that's why the pressure is on them right now.They lost their last two trips and will be keen to hit back.They had a few missing players in those defeats who are back now to strenghten the midfield but i expect Galata to be a little bit nervy because of the league position and the pressure.But although Sneijder is back in the team' date=Chedjou and Melo are suspended which is a massive blow for the visiting side though and should be really patient,trying to make no mistakes at the back.Akhisar are on a decent run of form and are enjoying a midtable finish but the season for them is not over yet.They will try to gain as many points as possible and i cannot see them letting Galata to win that easily(if they win at all) so taking everything into account i think a low scoring game is about to be seen.My bet:under 3 @ 1.75 with bet365.GL!
0:2 :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Fenerbahce-Erciyesspor Erciye +2.5 AH @ 1.80 with bet365 I really cannot accept the odds here.Fenerbahce,Besiktas and Galata are chasing the top spot and after Galata victory yesterday Fenerbahce need to win today in order to keep the distance but Erciye are playing for their lives at the minute and in all honesty they look rejuvanated.They are far more stable than they used to be although they have been losing games.Both teams share a history which tells us that this fixutre has been far from easy for the home side.Fenerbahce style is simply to score more goals than they concede and works for now but they should fail at some point.Why not today when nobody expects that?.They have Krasic and Topuz out and a few doubtful players for today.The pressure is hugely on them because nobody expects Erciye to take points from today's game.I think they might surprise a few with a good game and good result if not with points but +2.5AH looks very tempting to me.In worst case Fenerbahce could win by 2 goals but the -3 line is too far away i think.Erciye are really improving at the minute,the pressure is on the home side who have been leaking goals lately and the home squad feels really awkward when they face Erciye.Given the stage we are at,i think a close HW will be seen which will see us with money in our pockets.GL!

Fenerbahce-Erciyesspor Erciye +2.5 AH @ 1.80 with bet365 I really cannot accept the odds here.Fenerbahce,Besiktas and Galata are chasing the top spot and after Galata victory yesterday Fenerbahce need to win today in order to keep the distance but Erciye are playing for their lives at the minute and in all honesty they look rejuvanated.They are far more stable than they used to be although they have been losing games.Both teams share a history which tells us that this fixutre has been far from easy for the home side.Fenerbahce style is simply to score more goals than they concede and works for now but they should fail at some point.Why not today when nobody expects that?.They have Krasic and Topuz out and a few doubtful players for today.The pressure is hugely on them because nobody expects Erciye to take points from today's game.I think they might surprise a few with a good game and good result if not with points but +2.5AH looks very tempting to me.In worst case Fenerbahce could win by 2 goals but the -3 line is too far away i think.Erciye are really improving at the minute,the pressure is on the home side who have been leaking goals lately and the home squad feels really awkward when they face Erciye.Given the stage we are at,i think a close HW will be seen which will see us with money in our pockets.GL!
1:1 :hope

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Akhisar-Besiktas 2(-1AH) @ 1.925 with bet365 After the unexpected (for somebody) Fenerbahce failure yesterday,Besiktas are really obligated to win the game today to put Galata on pressure and shorten the distance to two points with just 3 rounds to go till the end.Akhisar are already safe from relegation and could finish the season not worrying about their elite status.Last round they gained a point,in what should've been a defeat with only 1 shot on target which happened to have secured the 14th spot.The abcense of Gekas was really obvious and they seemed totally impotent when they had to finish their attacks,not that their had been a lot of them...Today they have massive injuries with Vaz Te and Custodio joining the injury list together with Gekas.I am really struggling to see where the goals will come from with both Vaz Te and Gekas out.With Akhisar being safe now i cannot see the team putting it all together and fight without their most valuable players out.On the other hand we have Besiktas,the best performing away side in the league,needing a positive result here.They will be without their first choice GK-Zengin but it shouldn't be a problem because i doubt the 2nd GK meets the ball tonight.It will be all about how many Besiktas could put past them with nobody to hold them back.They don't posses the best record here but to me everything points to a convincing AW here.GL! 1;1 Besiktas were all over them during the 2nd half but in general they were playing like they have already won the title and didn't like it...

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Bursa-Gaziantep 1(-1.5AH) @ 1.85 with bet365 After slipping up against Trabzon last round by missing dozen of chances to score,Bursa have no room for mistakes anymore.Three teams are fighting for the last Europa league place and i hope Bursa win it because of their great attacking and passing style.They really entertain the crowd and their home record is amazing.They score for fun and usually try to net one more no matter what the result is.They will have an easy task today against Gaziantep who were fighting for their lives but are now safe and are just finishing the season.Last round they were defeated by Rizespor at home again in a game with no meaning to them but of a crucial importance for the visiting side.Today i think they will come to lose in Bursa who really need to step up and compensate for the defeat against Trabzon.Their assignment will be facilitated by the abcense of Karcemarskas(1st choice GK) and important Sume.These two missings will weaken even more their ability to defend and against bombastic forwarders like Bursa's i think they will suffer.Bursa really need to bounce back after last weekend and at home to a team who has nothing to play for with their 1st choice GK and important defender out,i can see them covering the line.GL!

Bursa-Gaziantep 1(-1.5AH) @ 1.85 with bet365 After slipping up against Trabzon last round by missing dozen of chances to score,Bursa have no room for mistakes anymore.Three teams are fighting for the last Europa league place and i hope Bursa win it because of their great attacking and passing style.They really entertain the crowd and their home record is amazing.They score for fun and usually try to net one more no matter what the result is.They will have an easy task today against Gaziantep who were fighting for their lives but are now safe and are just finishing the season.Last round they were defeated by Rizespor at home again in a game with no meaning to them but of a crucial importance for the visiting side.Today i think they will come to lose in Bursa who really need to step up and compensate for the defeat against Trabzon.Their assignment will be facilitated by the abcense of Karcemarskas(1st choice GK) and important Sume.These two missings will weaken even more their ability to defend and against bombastic forwarders like Bursa's i think they will suffer.Bursa really need to bounce back after last weekend and at home to a team who has nothing to play for with their 1st choice GK and important defender out,i can see them covering the line.GL!
2:0 :hope

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Galatasaray-Besiktas 1(-0.5AH) @ 1.875 and -1AH @ 2.50 all with bet365 Tomorrow is the big game in Turkey where Galata welcome Besiktas.Galata are on fire and have the momentum by winning their last 5 games in the league without even concedeing.It's true that a couple of times they needed a goal in the extra time to be where they are but still they showed a winning spirit and are topping the league right now.They posses a great record against The Black Eagles which is highly likely to be improved tomorrow.Besiktas are losing speed in a moment which is most important to be on form.They are winless in 3 now and look clueless upfront.The only guy which seems to be on form is Tore but he is on his own with no one to help him.Besiktas were shambless last round losing at home to Konyaspor and i cannot see them hitting back this weekend against an opponent that strong.Bilic is yet to win a derby and i cannot see him staying after the season.I think the odds will drop since the KO so you need to be quick here.Besiktas will miss both of their 1st and 2nd choice Gk's which wouldn't be a problem if their defence was doing their job but now...Konyaspor managed to hold them back on the road so i really think Besiktas stand no chance here.GL!

Galatasaray-Besiktas 1(-0.5AH) @ 1.875 and -1AH @ 2.50 all with bet365 Tomorrow is the big game in Turkey where Galata welcome Besiktas.Galata are on fire and have the momentum by winning their last 5 games in the league without even concedeing.It's true that a couple of times they needed a goal in the extra time to be where they are but still they showed a winning spirit and are topping the league right now.They posses a great record against The Black Eagles which is highly likely to be improved tomorrow.Besiktas are losing speed in a moment which is most important to be on form.They are winless in 3 now and look clueless upfront.The only guy which seems to be on form is Tore but he is on his own with no one to help him.Besiktas were shambless last round losing at home to Konyaspor and i cannot see them hitting back this weekend against an opponent that strong.Bilic is yet to win a derby and i cannot see him staying after the season.I think the odds will drop since the KO so you need to be quick here.Besiktas will miss both of their 1st and 2nd choice Gk's which wouldn't be a problem if their defence was doing their job but now...Konyaspor managed to hold them back on the road so i really think Besiktas stand no chance here.GL!
2:0 :hope

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Isanbul Basaksehir-Fenerbahce BTTS-Yes & over 2.5 @ 1.90 with bet365 IB are now 4th and still have every chance to play in Europa League next season which is a great achievement and their highest one.They are having a great campaign and have nothing to lose.They are on a 3 games winning streak in which BTTs-yes & over 2.5 has won in 2 of them.They are great at home winning half of their games and losing just once for the whole season.Fenerbahce are scoring plenty these days but are leaky as well and against a team that confident at home it is too hard for me to see them keeping a clean sheet today.They suffered a massive defeat in midweek against Bursa and should now return to winning ways but it will be very hard for them to do so.Fenerbahce will finish 2nd and have guaranteed a place in the CL so some migh argue about their motivation for today but they remain one of the biggest teams around and another defeat won't be accepted that well no matter what the circumstances are.These meetings have been finishing with the home side being victorious and i won't be surprised to see that happening again but i'll stick with the way safer option and it is at the goals market.IB will be without the service of the important defender Oztorun and most likely Ucar(d) who is doubtful.On the other hand Fenerbahce won't count on Kadlec and Unul(both are defenders).I think it will an intense game where the situations will be flying and this bet is very likely to come in.GL!

Isanbul Basaksehir-Fenerbahce BTTS-Yes & over 2.5 @ 1.90 with bet365 IB are now 4th and still have every chance to play in Europa League next season which is a great achievement and their highest one.They are having a great campaign and have nothing to lose.They are on a 3 games winning streak in which BTTs-yes & over 2.5 has won in 2 of them.They are great at home winning half of their games and losing just once for the whole season.Fenerbahce are scoring plenty these days but are leaky as well and against a team that confident at home it is too hard for me to see them keeping a clean sheet today.They suffered a massive defeat in midweek against Bursa and should now return to winning ways but it will be very hard for them to do so.Fenerbahce will finish 2nd and have guaranteed a place in the CL so some migh argue about their motivation for today but they remain one of the biggest teams around and another defeat won't be accepted that well no matter what the circumstances are.These meetings have been finishing with the home side being victorious and i won't be surprised to see that happening again but i'll stick with the way safer option and it is at the goals market.IB will be without the service of the important defender Oztorun and most likely Ucar(d) who is doubtful.On the other hand Fenerbahce won't count on Kadlec and Unul(both are defenders).I think it will an intense game where the situations will be flying and this bet is very likely to come in.GL!
2:2 :ok

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2014/15 Besiktas-Genclerbirligi x2 @ evens(high stakes);Genclerbirligi to win @ 4 and -1AH @ 7.20(low stakes) all with bet365 Besiktas are really disappointing nowadays.They are winless in 4,losing 2 of them and most importantly-they lost the game against Galata and the title.Today they will have massive injury problems and will have to deal with the abcense of Zengin(1st choice GK),Motta(d),Hutchinson(m),Tore!!(m),Sosa(m),Kavlak(m),Ba(f).Slaven Bilic is expected to get fired after the game.Anyhow,Besiktas are playing awful,creating almost nothing upfront and although they had some chances to score against Galata,they looked like they cannot achieve a positive result.Their minds are already off the pitch and are just waiting the season to get over with.They are 2nd and nothing can change that.Besiktas is a club that 2nd place is equal to the last place so their season is already ruined,being runners up.On the other hand we have Genclerbirligi who had a typical season for them.They were nowhere near relegation and Europa League places with solid performances when they needed them which saw them finishing midtable.They have lost their last 3 games and that's something that could put somebody off that bet but not me.Besiktas are currently a mediocre side at best and with all these abcenses i can't see them winning that one.Tore is the heart and the soul of the team and without him they will be struggling big time.The visiting side have a few players out as well but surely not as big as their hosts have-Kaya and Petrovic(both midfielders) and Tosic(d).I think that if Genclerbirligi don't want to lose it-they won't and actually they have pretty good chance to win it.Besiktas are really really poor right now and i can't see the away side being defeated today. 2:1 Genclerbirligi were lacking motivation and Besiktas were all over them in the 1st half and although the away side improved in the 2nd half Besiktas were the better team and deseved the win