Nap of the Day competition - Monday 14th July 2014

Jockey Phil Makin always rides the Scottish track well and his sole ride is worth a bet, the 4yr old bay filly has 10 runs on her CV winning (3) Phil Makin notably was in the saddle with 2 of those wins and it speaks volumes he shows up for this sole ride. Bit of a concern she's never raced here at Ayr but the price is still worth the risk. ?3pm Ayr - Run Fat lass run. 1pt Win Bet @ 5/1 Paddy Power ''BOG''

Re: Nap of the Day competition - Monday 14th July 2014 5.00 Ayr Escape to Glory win 12/1 Dods sends this a decent distance for his only entry of the day , not so good over a mile latest but drops back in trip and dropped by handicapper to only a lb higher than penultimate run when placing.

Re: Nap of the Day competition - Monday 14th July 2014 lindart 18.30 windsor e/w ive put lindart in my multi e/w bets (prob stupidly) but will give it a go,this donkey has finished last in its 3 races so far over 1 mile and 7 furlongs,but the step up to 1 mile 2 furlongs and it being a class 6 race with 7 other real donkeys tells me it has a chance.this contest is real rubbish and i think ive picked the best of a real bad bunch ....maybe :-) worth 10 pence of any ones money

Re: Nap of the Day competition - Monday 14th July 2014 3.40 NA: Well Met 6/1 BetVic This one was going ok last time out before unseating lady rider in Class 3 chase four fences from home. Probably wouldn't have won but was still a fair effort. This looks easier back over hurdles and Conor Shoemark is on top. Ground and trip are fine and the opposition look pretty well exposed to me. Good chance here despite still being a bit high in the handicap on his overall form.

Re: Nap of the Day competition - Monday 14th July 2014 tidals baby 6.00 windsor. not at best this year but down in the weights as a result and this race looks more suitable than recent races. trip and ground no problem and dropped in the weights, so under an apprentice that has won on the horse before, it all appears in place for a big run. 1 point win 13/2 coral bog