Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th 3.40 Beverley The NAP of the day for me has to be BONDI BEACH BOY. I remember backing this horse at Beverley last year from an excellent draw in 2, where he made all and quickened on gamely. He then went on a run, racking up another win at the track and then a win at Thirsk. He struggled a bit off a mark of 82 (although it must be said his worst performances came with claimer Jordan Nason on board), and the fact his mark has dropped back down to 77 is a big positive. I think he's a horse that can win off at least 80, and with George Challoner on board, he's essentially racing off 74 today (and George Chaloner is, IMO, a much more competent rider than Nason). To add further positives, Bondi's record at Beverley reads: 1-1-1-1-3, so a liking for the track is evident. He has a plum draw in 2 (should get inside Sleepy Blue Ocean early) and I can certainly see him being prominent throughout and quickening away on the rails to win. 5 pts win BONDI BEACH BOY @ 11/4

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th elite freedom 2.15 leicester. good run last time and can do a little better today. no trip and ground concerns and the handicapper gives a chance too. should run a big race today. andrew mullen rode the horse last time and keeps the ride, so all appears in place for a big effort. 1 point win 8/1 stan james bog

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th 8.00 Nottingham Flashheart ew 33/1 bet365 Drifting in the betting but give a chance on lto 4.5L defeat , first two went onto finish 1-2 off higher marks so form looks ok , won over distance and not had much racing and now slipped to 4lbs below opening h/cap mark. Yard going well at present Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th 2.30 Beverley - 1pt win L'Artiste @ 16/1 (PP) This isn't a very good race and I think excuses can be made for John Quinn's runner on both starts this season. Strictly speaking the form of his c&d maiden win leaves him on a healthy mark here if taken literally and can be excused for bombing out on soft ground on seasonal reappearance. Wasn't disgraced when beaten under 6l in a class 4 0-80 handicap when last seen and now should be spot on for this. Conditions suit and drops back down into a 0-70 race which should help. Looks a big price in a weak race.

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th Hayd 4.40 - Laffan - win at 7/1 bog bet365 3 non runners have changed the complexion of this handicap and I'm hoping they've all pulled out because the ground is still soft Only a couple of the remainder would appear to like it soft........mine and the current favourite, Alejandro. He's up 7lbs for a win last time and will probably be taken on for the lead today My horse drops in class after a couple of runs in class 2 and could pick up the pieces if they take each other on up front

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th

3.40 Beverley The NAP of the day for me has to be BONDI BEACH BOY. I remember backing this horse at Beverley last year from an excellent draw in 2, where he made all and quickened on gamely. He then went on a run, racking up another win at the track and then a win at Thirsk. He struggled a bit off a mark of 82 (although it must be said his worst performances came with claimer Jordan Nason on board), and the fact his mark has dropped back down to 77 is a big positive. I think he's a horse that can win off at least 80, and with George Challoner on board, he's essentially racing off 74 today (and George Chaloner is, IMO, a much more competent rider than Nason). To add further positives, Bondi's record at Beverley reads: 1-1-1-1-3, so a liking for the track is evident. He has a plum draw in 2 (should get inside Sleepy Blue Ocean early) and I can certainly see him being prominent throughout and quickening away on the rails to win. 5 pts win BONDI BEACH BOY @ 11/4
1 pt win, obviously. :ok

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th 3:50 Sandown I thought War Command showed some of his 2 year old potential back in Ascot where he was catching Outstrip and even Night of Thunder so a step up in trip could be exactly what is needed. I can see War Command improving again and out running his odds here. War Command - 1pt win 12/1 Coral

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Saturday July 5th B4.50 Keep To The Beat e/w 33/1 Ladbrokes Well drawn and application of headgear and track should suit on breeding (being by Beat Hollow). Shown very little on the track but at this price worth taking a swing that it'll leave all previous form behind if the cheekpieces sharpens the horse up. The horse is also tackling this longer trip for the first time which again might bring about further improvement