Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Southampton (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Saturday August 16th

Meaningless' date=' useless & pointless post.[/quote'] Why spam forums with this random banter? On the subject of this topic: Liverpool are heavy favorites and rightly so. Saints squad is reaaaally thin, they haven't bought direct replacements for many of their departures. 5 main squad players (Lambert, Lovren, Shaw, Lallana, Chambers) have been sold, and possibly Osvaldo and Schneiderlin leaving as well as Southampton cannot resist the temptation of selling their best players for good money. Only two players (Dušan Tadi? from Twente and Graziano Pellè from Feyenoord) have been bought this summer, and any other new signings or even rumors of new signings haven't emerged yet. The Saints supporters remain very sceptical about the future of their club, and the odds for Southampton to relegate are dropping day by day.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Saturday August 16th 4pts Both teams to score Evs Ladbrokes Liverpool still haven’t addressed their defensive woes to my mind and that will leave them vulnerable again this season. Southampton are likely to concede more goals this year too but I still think they have goals in them especially if Shane Long hits the ground running so this looks like the sort of match where both sides can score. Neither defence looks particularly reliable so we could well end up with an end to end game here and both sides notching. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-southampton-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-anfield-season-opener

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th It will be the first time L'pool have to face an opponent without Suarez.Psychologically.Everybody around the world knows that he was the main reason for L'pool's top 6 finish and everybody was saying no Suarez-no goals.We should see tonight.Generally if you take away man's spine he couldn't walk.On paper the Merseysides should win it comfortably with th Saints having many players who have limited time together.Maybe Koeman knows that if they go to attack Lpool will outscore them but if they park the bus,the game could go either way.I don't see the value laying on the home side here but on some sort of +AH.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th For me I think Southampton will take a while to adjust to the way things are now. They've had the heart and soul ripped out of them over a relatively short space of time and will take time to gel. Liverpool have had a brilliant pre season and I think they'll be fine without Suarez. The instant reaction of fans when a top side loses their top player is catastrophe, "how will they cope" etc and every time they find a replacement.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th For me this is a really scary game for a bet. Two teams undergoing massive changes in the off season. Suarez can't be replaced and I'm not sure his goals can be bought (ie. moneyball) Saints with a summer of upheaval, new manager, barn sale of players. One thing you will get from Koeman is a very well organized defense. It's the Dutch way of playing. Pass and keep possession, maintain defensive structure. Game probably depends on an early goal either way to get it going. Liverpool were masters of this last season with 34 1st half goals (11 more than Real Madrid) and were the best in Europe in this stat. Saints will wish to keep it tight and frustrate Pool. The longer the game stays nil-nil the better it is for them. Last season it was 0-0 at the half and Saints nicked it 0-1 In pre-season Siants played 6 games and conceded just 1 goal. I see a tough close game. I like the Liverpool to win 1-0 2-0 2-1 which is 19/10 on betvictor for 2 Units

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th The jury is out on whether Liverpool will be able to match last years sensational performance but there is no doubt that Southampton are weaker than last season. Later in the season I would expect Pool to be priced up at around 1.25 so the 1.4 at Coral looks a bit of a bargain for a team that are usually horrendously short due to the Asian support. Nick Goff at Coral is not usually a trader you want to take on but better to live one day a tiger than a lifetime a mouse. No Lallana, Agger or Moreno for Liverpool. No Rodriguez for Saint. Backing Liverpool at 1.4

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th

In pre-season Siants played 6 games and conceded just 1 goal.
Worth noting though that in pre season Southampton played 2 amature Dutch sides, three championship sides, and the one goal they conceded was against Leverkusen.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th Liverpool XI vs. Southampton: Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge. #LFC SaintsFC team vs @LFC: Forster, Clyne, Fonte ©, Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadi?, Pellè.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sunday August 17th Dojn't know if it's worth noting (game's about to start, new team, etc.), but Pelle at Feyenoord scored 70 to 80 percent of his goals at home, in bunches. I really wonder whether he's the type of player who can thrive when being hammered relentlessly, or on the away atmosphere in Premier.

The longer this stays 1-1' date=' the more likely South Hampton will find a way to lose it. I can just feel it. Thinking of a Liverpool live but small bet pretty soon.[/quote'] God damn phone was in my hand with Liverpool paying $3.70. These live betting laws requiring me to ring up in my state is just bullshitt. I'm livid!!! i guess this goes to show how lucrative live betting can be. A hell of a lot better than the $1.40 on offer pre game. The better side always seems to get that late goal to decide the game more often than not. It's now happened 3 times this weekend alone.

Are betvictor for real with by offering this bet. To me the odds seem way to high ? Happy to take it and win.
This is "Liverpool to win and under 3.5 goals scored" but without a 3-0 scoreline. "Liverpool to win and under 3.5 goals scored" should be around 2.50, so the odds seem about right.

God damn phone was in my hand with Liverpool paying $3.70. These live betting laws requiring me to ring up in my state is just bullshitt. I'm livid!!! i guess this goes to show how lucrative live betting can be. A hell of a lot better than the $1.40 on offer pre game. The better side always seems to get that late goal to decide the game more often than not. It's now happened 3 times this weekend alone.
Dude open up an account with a UK bookie so you can punch in live bets on the website with no phone involved. Bet Victor for example. Got those laws here in Australia too. They're retarded !