Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Crystal Palace (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th I was worried about this fixture. Tony Pulis's sides have a knack of getting results against the big teams and Arsenal have had an indifferent pre season. With Pulis gone Arsenal's high defensive line won't come under as much scrutiny as it would have under Pulis. Arsenal win.

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th Anyone please help here. I am looking at betvictor website. http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/football/eng-premier-league/coupons/100/6323610/505811100/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0 Combination Correct Score - 90 Mins Arsenal to win either 1-0 or 2-0 is 11/5 Arsenal to win 1-0 or 2-0 or 3-0 is 13/10 Is this a new bet type introduced by betvictor ? Any thoughts ideas of how to use these best and combine them ? ie. I would rather be taking arsenal to win 1-0, or 2-0 or 3-0 at 13/10 than Arsenal to win to nil at 1.83 :eek

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th Crystal Palace will have had a gameplan, hence even without Pulis, the players & coaches will be able to execute the same. However, looking at Pulis' away record against Arsenal, he has never won against Arsenal at their home ground, with 5 being losses by 2 goals or more. Arsenal -1.5 @ 1.79 (BetVictor) 5/10

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 3/4 BetVictor I’d have expected Arsenal to come through this match regardless of the Pulis situation but I fully expect them to now and I wouldn’t be surprised if they bag themselves a few goals in the process. Palace might well be a threat on the counter and Arsenal aren’t always the best defensively so I do expect there to be goals in this one and the 3/4 on there being more than 2.5 goals appeals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-crystal-palace-betting-arsenal-can-open-their-season-with-some-goals

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th Going in on the same bet I did in this fixture last season and won. For a while Arsenal have had a good defensive record at home. They had a great run last season when letting in just 1 goal in 9 games, 6 of these finishing 2-0. Palace struggled for away goals last season (although did finish well it has to be said). Can see a fairly comfortable Arsenal win with a clean sheet here.. so will dutch a few correct scores. Nothing crazy being first game n'all. 2-0 @ 6.4 Betfair 1 Unit 3-0 @ 8.4 Betfair 1 Unit EDIT - Bets lost.. Palace were always going to be dangerous at the set piece and a corner was my downfall here.

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th I think that the gunners have a decent edge in this game, they are playing at home and I expect them to be highly motivated to take all 3 points in the opening match. I am going for a speculative correct score bet here. At first glance I wanted to take over 2.5 goals, but 1.72 was too short for me... I am betting 5/10 units on a few correct score lines: 1:0 @Bet365 odds. 6 2:0 @Bet365 odds. 6 3:0 @Bet365 odds. 7,50 2:1 @Bet365 9,50 3:1 @Bet365 13 btw i am a gunners fan, dunno if it clouded my judgement, just wanted to let ya know :) CHEERS! :beer

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th Arteta usually takes penalties. 12-1 first scorer or 7/2 anytime. Could be a game where Arsenal get a penalty given Sanchez speed and Wiltshire dribbling (or at least trying then falling over). Arteta usually takes penalties. 12-1 first scorer or 7/2 anytime. Given how there has been no home wins yet ( and Chelsea and Man city are both away) you would expect a home win (surely ??) . I know Liverpool is the other home game (v Southampton) to complete the first round of fixtures. Crystal Palace look quite attacking Chamakh , Campbell and Puncheon all start) given the team which means there will be plenty of space for Arsenal.

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace > Saturday August 16th

Crystal Palace will have had a gameplan, hence even without Pulis, the players & coaches will be able to execute the same. However, looking at Pulis' away record against Arsenal, he has never won against Arsenal at their home ground, with 5 being losses by 2 goals or more. Arsenal -1.5 @ 1.79 (BetVictor) 5/10
Arsenal -1.5 handicap have raised to 2.025 for in-game betting in Bet365. With none of the teams winning by 2 goals margin, and no home game winners yet, I'm taking an additional small punt on Arsenal, in addition to my above prediction (2/10)

Arsenal -1.5 handicap have raised to 2.025 for in-game betting in Bet365. With none of the teams winning by 2 goals margin' date=' and no home game winners yet, I'm taking an additional small punt on Arsenal, in addition to my above prediction [b'](2/10)
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace -7 units 1st home win recorded in BPL this season, though the winner didn't win by > 1 goal.

I think that the gunners have a decent edge in this game, they are playing at home and I expect them to be highly motivated to take all 3 points in the opening match. I am going for a speculative correct score bet here. At first glance I wanted to take over 2.5 goals, but 1.72 was too short for me... I am betting 5/10 units on a few correct score lines: 1:0 @Bet365 odds. 6 2:0 @Bet365 odds. 6 3:0 @Bet365 odds. 7,50 2:1 @Bet365 9,50 3:1 @Bet365 13 btw i am a gunners fan, dunno if it clouded my judgement, just wanted to let ya know :) CHEERS! :beer
yeaa! 2:1 result secured me a juicy profit odds 9.5 :)