June 16 - June 22

Re: June 16 - June 22

Hsieh/Babos to defeat Errani/Vinci at 3.00 with Bet365 It is not sensible to price Hsieh, the world number 1 in doubles as the clear underdog. Hsieh's partner is not Peng in Eastbourne, but Babos seems to be good enough at baseline because they stormed into the second round by losing only 3 games. On the other hand, Errani/Vinci are not that good on grass, and they struggled in the first round against Jankovic/Schiavone, so I think there is much value backing Hsieh/Babos at this price.
Thanks mate, and totally agreed! Even the +1.5 set handicap is a good pick at 1.92 with Dafabet.

Re: June 16 - June 22 Back Joao Sousa to beat Benjamin Becker for a 7/10 stake at 2.26 with Pinnacle Joao Sousa has been playing so well on grass so far in this season that I think that he has every chance of beating Benjamin Becker here. In my opinion, the German is just way too one-dimensional to be priced as the favorite in this match-up. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sousa-vs-becker-betting-joao-sousa-looks-value-to-upset-benjamin-becker-in-hertogenbosch

Re: June 16 - June 22 Back K.Koukalova/C.Vandeweghe - Over 22 games for a 7/10 stake at 2.01 with Pinnacle I backed the overs in this match-up last week and I am willing to have a repeat of that on Friday, since there's simply nothing that would suggest that we're going to see a short match this time around. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/koukalova-vs-vandeweghe-betting-klara-koukalova-and-coco-vandeweghe-to-play-yet-another-long-match

Re: June 16 - June 22 Back Denis Istomin to beat Richard Gasquet for a 6/10 stake at 2.70 with Pinnacle Like the look of Istomin here, since Gasquet is simply yet to convince me since his comeback. The Uzbek will be a big step up from Tomic and Klizan, so I wouldn't be surprised by seeing the Frenchman struggle today. Robin Haase beat him by combining big serves with big hitting in Halle - and Istomin can do the same in Eastbourne today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/istomin-vs-gasquet-betting-denis-istomin-has-what-it-takes-to-beat-richard-gasquet-on-friday

Re: June 16 - June 22 Back Angelique Kerber (-3) to beat Madison Keys for a 7/10 stake at 1.95 with Pinnacle Angelique Kerber has a 2-0 record against Keys, having beaten her 6-4 6-2 in Sydney earlier this season, so I believe that she'll be able to win the finals with something to spare on Saturday, especially after the splendid comeback she produced against Wozniacki on Friday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kerber-vs-keys-betting-angelique-kerber-to-capture-the-eastbourne-title-on-saturday

Re: June 16 - June 22 Feliciano is a great player on grass. He has a great serve, perfect volleys and moves well on that surface. In this format 2of 3 sets he could pose great problems to a lot of good players on grass. Last week he almost won against Grigor Dimitrov who I think is a better player than Gasquet. The French is good too but against opponents like Feliciano I don't think he can perform to his best. I predict at least one tiebreak here and the over should have some value too. 9 points tiebreak in match @1.5 5 points for over 24.5 games @1.83 4 points for Lopez to win @2.2 bet365