Group D - Uruguay v England > Thursday June 19th

Re: Group D - Uruguay v England > Thursday June 19th Ugghhh, that was the England we all know and love. Currently writing a letter to Sepp Blatter requesting world cup only be held once every 16 years and that England are automaticaly banned from entering. Some good bets on the night from various peeps, well done to slizorn with some decent selections.

Re: Group D - Uruguay v England > Thursday June 19th

4pts England (-1.5 asian corner handicap) @ 1.85 Bet365 :( 5pts Uruguay vs England - Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 Betvictor :ok 1pt Uruguay to win & Both teams to score @ 7.50 Coral :ok
Thankfully got the thrilling end I wanted. Ended up being a decent match to watch as well and shame about the corners, learnt my lesson now, never to back England on the corner handicap market away from home. +7.75pts :ok

Re: Group D - Uruguay v England > Thursday June 19th

Never really in doubt. A pleasing win for me. I see quite a few winners here so played everyone who is joining me in the winners enclosure tonight! Sad for England, they played so positively against Italy but tonight was a truly horrible performance.
if you don't mind me asking, how much was your bet ;)