** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Brokers?

Re: brokers?

any suggestions for good brokers? anyone used asian connect or samvo betbroker before?
Hey there, we have started advertising Samvo here recently. They have a good reputation and are offering 0% commission on the world cup.

Re: brokers? Thanks I've registered with them which was pretty straight forward. Min bet for Asian Handicap they said was £1000 but for other football markets £500 and others sports £250! That works for me, going to give them a go and see how I get on

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Re: brokers? I have never used asianconnect, but I know they are looking for tipsters for some reason. I am using Samvo bethub because I am interested in the asian books and it works perfectly for me so far.
sorry for disturbing this old thread, but what are the best brokers that can provide me with accounts at asian bookies? i got it: Samvo, AC, but is it all?

• 11 months later...

Hi guys, my friend uses reliable bookmakers, through agents. He used sportmarket and assianconnect. They was ok for him. Because they have partner such as: pinnacle sports, maxbet, betisn and other. But now he open test account on the betinasia, because they have skype betting, betcoin, credit betting, and they also they have cover pinnacle sports, maxbet, singbet, betisn, and also exchanges betdaq and betfair. You can try them.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Today it's 3 principally different brokers: vodds, sportmarket(biggest of agents of mollybet platform) and asianodds88/asianconnect88

Different by interface, number of bookies and exchanges available and availability of withdraw methods (often changed, from time to time bank SWIFT-withdrawals disappear)

Your limits will drop once brokers recognizes you as a winner(sharp). Once you have been limited, game over. Not just limits will be small, percent of your voided (after game played) bets will increase.

Bookmaker knows who made that bet (ordinary punter or sharp) despite brokers say to you. I had more that enough voided bets made in sbobet in vodds and in ibc/maxbet in sportmarket. That pairs are more often subject to bet cancellations, ibc voids bets in singbet/sing2 style: after game already finished and result is fully known.

I've never seen IBCbet voided any lost bet after game finished.

• 6 months later...
On 2/13/2019 at 6:20 PM, Raabe Raabe said:

Today it's 3 principally different brokers: vodds, sportmarket(biggest of agents of mollybet platform) and asianodds88/asianconnect88

Different by interface, number of bookies and exchanges available and availability of withdraw methods (often changed, from time to time bank SWIFT-withdrawals disappear)

Your limits will drop once brokers recognizes you as a winner(sharp). Once you have been limited, game over. Not just limits will be small, percent of your voided (after game played) bets will increase.

Bookmaker knows who made that bet (ordinary punter or sharp) despite brokers say to you. I had more that enough voided bets made in sbobet in vodds and in ibc/maxbet in sportmarket. That pairs are more often subject to bet cancellations, ibc voids bets in singbet/sing2 style: after game already finished and result is fully known.

I've never seen IBCbet voided any lost bet after game finished.

My limit didn't drop since i started to use asianodds last year in ac88. ?