Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v Hamburger SV (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v Eintracht Braunschweig (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Werder Bremen (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v SC Freiburg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th Augsburg-Frankfurt Bet: Over 3 @ 1.84 (Pinnacle) (3/10) Augsburg is still needing a win against Frankfurt here. They are currently one point behind Mainz and fight with them for the euroleague qualification place. Lately they had a short weak phase which was caused by a lot of injuries and inconsistency in the individual player performance but came back with good matches against Bayern, Braunschweig and Hamburg. For both Braunschweig and Hamburg these were quite important matches because of the fight to stay in league. Mainz who they are still fighting with is going to play against Hamburg which is a very important game for both Mainz and Hamburg. And even though Mainz ist he favorite here Augsburg must do everything and will do everything to have a possible chance. I doubt that they are going to try to win this match with minimal performance. I rather think that Augsburg is going to try to make this a clear win so that they don't have to fear the match until the last minute. So that I'm expecting a rather offensive tactic by Augsburg in combination with their normal fast counter attacking system. Frankfurt on the other side doesn't play for anything anymore. The team is unconcentrated and the last defeat in their last home game this season against Leverkusen was a defeat that was rather hard fort he fans than for the team. However I'm expecting that Frankfurt will at least try to show a last good performance with their coach who is leaving the club after the match and this won't be shown by a perfect defense work but rather with a good offense. And so I'm expecting the team to play rather offensively as well and rather not take care of the defense which is completely typical for a 34th matchday in Bundesliga. Augsburg will miss Milik, Moravek and Ottl but no bog injury problems for them all in all. Frankfurt on the oher side will miss: Flum, Kittel, Barnette, Rode and Anderson . Madlung is going to come back from an injury. All in all I'm expecting a rather offensively played game from both teams and under this circumstances in combination with the typical behavior of teams on the 34th matchday in Bundesliga I see goals more likely than the market does. ----------------------------------------- Hannover-Freiburg Bet: Over 3 @ 1.93 (Pinnacle) (3/10) Not that much to say here. A typical last matchday over form e here in the Bundesliga. Both teams play for nothing and want to show a last good performance this season and this is done with goals and not with a good defense. I think that both teams will play rather offensively here. Hannover has already shown against Nürnberg that they don't want to relax back at the end of the season, but rather show a good performance at the end. Freiburg on the other side has the right tactic for such offensiv orientated games due to their fast counter attacking playstyle. In my opinion the bet is playable under the circumstances of this being the last matchday in Bundesliga which usually means a lot of goals. -------------------------------------- Mainz-Hamburg Bet: Mainz @ 1.86 (Pinnacle) (4/10) This odds definitely have value in my opinion. It's clear that both teams need a win (Mainz in the fight with Augsburg for the europa league qualification place and Hamburg to have a chance to stay in league through the relegation place), but you have to take a look on the team perforances. Mainz is acting here very different in home games in comparison to away games. They are playing two levels better at home and especially against rather 'normal' Bundesliga teams they are showing good performances while they are having problems against the top teams. Now they are facing Hamburg. And Hamburg is an absolute mess. The team barely shows any good performances this season and especially away the team belongs into 2nd league. They didn't get one point playing away after the winter break and their new coach lost all 5 away games in which he had control. He is known for bad away results with his last team already (Hannover) and it is clear that he is not able to give his team the right attitude and tactic for away games. Lately they lost against Bayern, Augsburg, Wolfsburg and Hannover. All important games considering staying in league and so you don't have to expect the team to suddenly show a way better performance just because they need one. After the defeat against Bayern (1-4) the team and the coach was happy. They said they played well. And I have no clue what is going on in their heads. After loosing 1-4 in the most important phase in the season to say that they are happy because they played well (they did for 30 minutes) is a joke. Mainz will miss Park. Choupo-Moting is doubtful for the game while Müller could give a possible return. Hamburg on the other side without Lam, Rajkovic, Beister, Sobiech and Zoua. Diekmeier and Jansen are both in doubt for the game but rather likely to play than not to play. Djourou and Lasogga could both give a possible return to the first line up. But this is rather caused by the importance of the game than by their fitness level. I highly doubt that both are directly able to help the team in this situation after their injuries. Especially Lasogga can't be on 100% already and in my opinion can't be a that big help already.

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th Hertha-Dortmund Bet: Dortmund -1AHC @ 1.87 (Pinnacle) (4/10) Dortmund has been in good form lately. 6 out of the last 8 games have been won, except for the match against the top teams Leverkusen and Schalke which both ended in a draw. Now they are playing against Hertha and for both teams there is no real importance in the game. However Dortmund still wants to shoot a lot of goals and there are two reasons for this. Firstly they still have the DFB Cup final against Bayern in a week and also the chance for Lewandowski to get the league's top-scorer award. He is currently on the same place with Mandzukic and as Bayern is going to play against Stuttgart and the chance for a lot of goals in that game is quite high Lewa does need goals in this match against Hertha. The team already said that they are aware of this and that they will help Lewa to get this award. This means for me that Dortmund is going to play quite offensively (Especially considering it's the last matchday and teams in Bundesliga always take much more focus on offense in these kind of games). Hertha on the other side has been playing really bad lately. Just three wins after the winter break compared to 9 defeats. Out of the last 9 games they have lost 6 games. The home factor is a bad thing for Hertha as their playstyle doesn't fit to the needed kind of dominance a home team must have. As it is the last matchday Hertha is going to try to play more offensively and their defense is going to get weaker due to this. Their offense isn't really that good anymore and especially Ramos who is going to transfer to Dortmund after this season is having a really bad phase. Hertha is going to miss Lustenberger, Franz, Cigerci, Baumjohan and Ronny. So pretty much all the players that could give good ideas for their offense are missing. Dortmund on the other side with the same problems as in the last games and mostly in the whole season: Gündogan, Subotic, Kuba, Bender and Kehl are going to miss. However the team is working really good in the line up they have right now and there is no reason for Dortmund to change this line up for the Hertha game.

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th I think the Mainz v Hamburg game is the pick of the Bundesliga weekend. from article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesliga only top 6 can get anywhere and maybe one team for fair play ? Hamburg have nothing to play for. They are already in a relegation playoff with the third placed team from division 2. They can't catch Stuttgart, they just have to come out on top in that playoff to remain in the Bundesliga. So their players will be looking forward to that game. This one is relatively meaningless. Mainz also have little to play for because they can't qualify for Europe. What I really like in this game is that Hamburg have been battered away from home. They have lost 9 of their last 10 games, conceding 2 or more in 7 of these 10 games. Couple this with Mainz , who are playing really well at home. They have 3 wins to Nil at home in a row. Nurnberg 2-0 , Werder Bremen 3-0, Augsburg 3-0 and amazingly have not conceded a 1st half goal at home in 11 games. Hamburg have just 2 wins in 16 away games, so they are really struggling away from home. The only drawback in this bet is that Hamburg have been a bogey team for Mainz in the past. Mainz have not scored against Hamburg in the 1st half in the last 7 similar fixtures, and have lost 4 of the last 6 of this fixture. For me the HOME WIN is a really solid 5 unit bet at odds of 1.85 paddypower

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th Hoffenheim v Eintracht Braunschweig Hoffenheim: Casteels (23/0 first goalkeeper), Vukcevic (0/0 m), Modeste (29/12 f, 2nd top scorer), Schipplock (23/6 f) Eintracht Braunschweig: Elabdellaoui (29/1 m), Washausen (2/0 d), G. Korte (2/0 m) Mainz v Hamburger SV Mainz: Park (27/1 d) Hamburger SV: Jansen (20/1 d), Lam (9/1 d), Rajkovic (2/0 d), L. Sobiech (10/1 d), Beister (16/5 m), Zoua (27/2 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th

Wrong info totally - they can.
I put it with a question mark ? in the original to say i was not sure. from what i read from the wiki article they can't , but now reading http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2013/0000293508.php they can. Makes my prediction for the HW for Mainz a 10 pointer as they will not fail against an unmotivated Hamburg team

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th Reading wiki for info really? lol. I dont understand how you can say Hamburg is not motivated. If they lose and Nurnberg or Braunshweig wins - they are out of bundesliga for sure . Of cource chance of it happening is really low but still its not like HSV can lose and be sure to get chance to play with 2nd bundesliga team. So much misleading info about Bundesliga in multiple sites its funny.

Re: Bundesliga > Saturday May 10th Mainz-Hamburg Already gave an analysis here earlier but as there still seem to be misunderstandings: Mainz can qualify for the Europa league qualification place this season with the 7th table place. They are one point ahead of Augsburg. So if Augsburg wins they need a win. If Augsburg draws Mainz either needs a draw or better or a not high defeat. Hamburg is still fighting with Braunschweig and Nürnberg for the relegation place. However the main point is: Both teams will be motivated in this game and give everything but the differenc is that Mainz has the higher quality, better playstyle and better tactic for this game. Hamburg is awful playing away and just because they need to win to stay in league doesn't mean they could suddenly improve that much in a game. They need to win in the last 6 games aready and were awful with it.

Reading wiki for info really? lol. I dont understand how you can say Hamburg is not motivated. If they lose and Nurnberg or Braunshweig wins - they are out of bundesliga for sure . Of cource chance of it happening is really low but still its not like HSV can lose and be sure to get chance to play with 2nd bundesliga team. So much misleading info about Bundesliga in multiple sites its funny.
:D had a pre coffee moment this morning. Now I am fully awake, I can see my miss-analysis easily. I still think that the Home win looks fantastic here

Reading wiki for info really? lol. I dont understand how you can say Hamburg is not motivated. If they lose and Nurnberg or Braunshweig wins - they are out of bundesliga for sure . Of cource chance of it happening is really low but still its not like HSV can lose and be sure to get chance to play with 2nd bundesliga team. So much misleading info about Bundesliga in multiple sites its funny.
Nothing wrong with wikipedia :ok. Its one of the biggest collective sources of information on the net.

:D had a pre coffee moment this morning. Now I am fully awake, I can see my miss-analysis easily. I still think that the Home win looks fantastic here
It's ok :) i dont question pick, i just correct information. And yeah HSV is terrible team, only threat is set-pieces basically, Çalhano?lu is main threat but he is too inconsistent. Lasogga should be back, but , from what i've seen from him this year, it shouldnt really matter. Mainz manager said they know threats gonna come from setpieces, so they gonna play careful in defence and try not to foul.

Nothing wrong with wikipedia :ok. Its one of the biggest collective sources of information on the net.
Collective sources is what makes it bad for me. I've seen wrong info there too many times even if it was corrected at some point. Well probably personal opinion but there are tons of more reliable sources imo. As for betting this round, after quick peak at games, i see lots of goals in Bayer match and Bayer win with handicap. After sacking of Hyypia Bayer started playing way better and as game is important for them, they should totally score at least twice. Werder is capable of scoring too. Anyway hopefully gonna provide more info next year as i had a break of few years with no betting