** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grand National Comp on OhRacing - 10 needed form PL

Re: Grand National Comp on OhRacing - 10 needed form PL well you need to get yourself over to my forums and Register, then find the PL thread (inside The Big Forum Challenge Section) and then put that your onboard, obviously when the 10 has been decided.

Re: Grand National Comp on OhRacing - 10 needed form PL Hi Kev. It looks like two have beaten you to it.:( Not sure if they are going to go ahead with things, but as your registered and others are not, I will see how it goes up until tomorrow night. Jamie

Re: Grand National Comp on OhRacing - 10 needed form PL Right i cant find where i'm supposed to be posting? it is for the whole 3 days right?? todays pick is $200 (i have no pound symbol!!) on Thisthatandtother in the 2:35 hopefully this will be picked up appropriately

Re: Grand National Comp on OhRacing - 10 needed form PL :o Because its called grand national comp and not aintree comp!!!! :o so are we only picking a horse in the national?? why do we have a $1000 quoted then surely its just points? i'm completely lost AK, explain it plese mate?

Re: Grand National Comp on OhRacing - 10 needed form PL not really sure who is in this now as there are more than 10 names on here & also not everyone has registered on OH Racing site. I suggest whoever has registered over there enusre they post their selections in the BIG FORUM CHALLENGE as we are representing the PL. The rules are posted on that thread, so check them out 1st. Whatever happens we need 10 people to post. Good luck all.