Bundesliga > April 17th - 20th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 17 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v Hannover 96 (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 19 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v FC Bayern München (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Hertha BSC (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v VfL Wolfsburg (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v FC Schalke 04 (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > April 17th - 20th Stuttgart-Schalke 04 Bet: Schalke AHC+0 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Schalke being the underdog against Suttgart? Even playing away I surely don't think so. Stuttgart hasn't been playing that bad after the winterbreak but they are having one big problem and that is being concentrated the full match long. Looking at the past matches you can see exactly two matches in which they didn't conced a late goal: Freiburg and Hamburg. Against Nürnberg they played horrible, against Dortmund they were 2-0 up and still were shut down in 2nd half and lost 2-3, against Gladbach they had a good first half in which Gladbach slept but once again conceded a very late 1-1. The team is just not able to keep concentration over 90 minutes and especially agaisnt the top teams in league this can be one big problem. Injury wiese they don't have any real problems. Now they are facing Schalke who has been playing really great after winter break and still has a good chance to reach the 2nd place in table. Here they are in direct concurenc with Dortmund and everybody knows how big the concurenc thinking between these two clubs is. In fact Schalke has lost exactly one match in league after the winter break and that was the 1-5 against Bayern. No new injury updates on their squad. Still a lot of missings but in addition Draxler is going to miss the match due to suspension. I';m expecting Farfan back in first line up now after his injury and Meyer on the 10. So the team is pretty much as settled as in the last games. All in all the odds are way too high for me here and with covering the draw this is an absolute must bet for me. ------------------------------------------------------------- Werder Bremen-Hoffenheim Bet: Hoffenheim -0.25 @ 2.03 (Pinnacle) (5/10) I'm sure most people expected an over bet here once again but I see more value on Hoffenheim's side this time. Bremen has been playing really bad since they changed their system back from the fully defensive to a "normal"; system again. The first time they did this was agaisnt Freiburg. And Freiburg and Wolfsburg have shown how good Bremen is with this system (both won 3-1). Then the game against Hannover which has been very close and a draw would have been the right result. Against Schalke they played probably their best match this season but still coudn't get over a draw here and if Schalke would have used their chances better this could have been a defeat as well. In the last match against Mainz (0-3) you could see exactly the same problems they had against Wolfsburg and Freiburg. Which are big problems in creating good chances and the connection of middlefield and offense. In addition their defense is more open due to not playing that defensive anymore. Now against Hoffenheim who still are having one of the best offensives in the league I see big problems for Bremen. You can (like always) be sure that Hoffenheim will attack and against Bremen surely score goals but Hoffenheim hasn't been playing 100% attacking in the last games it has changed a little bit to maybe 90% and you could already see a little improvement in their defense. In addition Grahl seemes to be really good in form now after his injury. And against Bremen's offense which is in my opinion absolutely unconvincing I see good chances for Hoffenheim. In addition Modeste is 100% fully back for Hoffenheim and will be in starting line up this is an additional huge boost for their offense which was missing in their last games. Beck will be out suspended but be replaced with Süle who will play in the main defense and Strobl probably going on the defensive winger position. For Bremen Ignjovski will still be out of the game as well as Kroos. Junuzovic who has been in my opinion one of the key players in Bremen's line up is going to miss the match due to suspension. He was the most important player next to Hunt when it came to the connection between defensive middlefield and offense in their game which is like I already said one of their main problems. He is likely to be replaced by Selassie who has been known this season for individual mistakes and a rather weak game. Not a good sign for Bremen's game.

Re: Bundesliga > April 17th - 20th

Stuttgart-Schalke 04 Bet: Schalke AHC+0 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Schalke being the underdog against Suttgart? Even playing away I surely don't think so. -------------------------------------------------------------
Stuttgart is an absolute BOGEY team for Schalke. They have beaten them 7 of the last 8 of this fixture. Schalke are full of Goals though. Huntelaar is back and he is a goal machine. Stuttgart have very strong 1st half goal numbers at home, and have scored in 9 straight home games. I would go for the over 2.5 goals in this game 3 units at odds of 1.62 bet365

Re: Bundesliga > April 17th - 20th Augsburg v Hertha Berlin Neither of these sides are in great form however I would suggest that the team news will play a big part in the outcome of this one. Augsburg welcome back both top scorers Hahn and Werner who have scored 19 goals between them this season, whereas Berlin are without 16 goal top scorer Adrian Ramos. Augsburg have won only once in their last 5 however this came in their last home game against Bayern Munich who although made a few changes, their line-up still included Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Kroos and Mandzukic and they will be hoping that they can follow up this impressive victory to continue their push towards Europa League qualification. Hertha are on a dreadful run and have lost 5 of their last 6 games, and I cannot see this improving today especially without Ramos. Hertha have scored 38 goals this season and Ramos has got almost half of them. Back Augsburg best price 17/20 William Hill or Paddy Power.

Re: Bundesliga > April 17th - 20th

Stuttgart is an absolute BOGEY team for Schalke. They have beaten them 7 of the last 8 of this fixture. Schalke are full of Goals though. Huntelaar is back and he is a goal machine. Stuttgart have very strong 1st half goal numbers at home, and have scored in 9 straight home games. I would go for the over 2.5 goals in this game 3 units at odds of 1.62 bet365
Easy win while Schalke take a beating