** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

April 14 - April 20

Re: April 14 - April 20 Back Angelique Kerber (-2.5) to beat Samantha Stosur for a 8/10 stake at 1.81 with Pinnacle It just isn't happening for Stosur these days and I can't see her beating Kerber on Sunday either. She broke under pressure on Saturday, after all, and things aren't going to get any easier for her on Sunday in that regard, as a loss for her would seal the deal as far as the tie between Germany and Australia is concerned. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kerber-vs-stosur-betting-angelique-kerber-can-seal-the-deal-for-the-german-team-on-sunday

Re: April 14 - April 20 Back Roger Federer to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 8/10 stake at 1.80 with Unibet I'd be happy to see Wawrinka win this, but Federer still holds all the trump cards in my opinion and the unbelievable H2H record he has against his compatriot speaks for itself really. The Federer curse doesn't look set to be broken just yet. http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-wawrinka-betting-roger-federer-should-still-have-the-edge-over-stanislas-wawrinka

Re: April 14 - April 20 Stan Wawrinka will win this match! They said the same about him not being able to beat Djokovic and Nadal in australian open in the semis and final. I think he is going to break his bad record against Federer tomorrow and take a huge victory.

Re: April 14 - April 20 Roger Federer to beat Stanislas Wawrinka @ 1.73 Betfair Wawrinka's level has undoubtedly increased this season and he has had some very good results, but even so I think beating Federer in a final like this is beyond the current Swiss number one. His record against Federer is miserable, and on top of that I think Federer will be highly motivated to win a big clay title ahead of the French Open given the current form and fitness concerns of Nadal and Djokovic. Winning here will send out a statement that Federer could be a real contender in Paris, and the price on him doing so is fair in my opinion.

Re: April 14 - April 20 So many here are talking about the mental advantage Federer has over Wawrinka. But Wawrinka is not the same weak player mentally as he was a year ago or earlier. That is one of the big improvements he has had. And that is the same reason, beside his great tennis that he is playing right now, that he is going to beat Federer today. He is much tougher mentally and is playing with great self confidence. Like I said before so many people were saying the same things a couple of months ago in Australian open that it is impossible for him to beat Djokovic and Nadal, but he did it. Looking at how Federer and Wawrinka are playing at the moment there is no doubt that Wawrinka is the clearly better player and Wawrinka is going to go out as the underdog which suits him well and he is going to beat Federer. Federer will have all the pressure on him because in the back of his mind he is going to know that everyone expects him to win this final and that is going to put even more pressure on him. And that is not going to be to Federers advantage. 80% of the public is pounding Federer as the clear favorite in this match and they will lose their money because Wawrinka is clearly the stronger player of the two right now, both physically and mentally. Therefore Stan Wawrinka will win this!

Re: April 14 - April 20

So many here are talking about the mental advantage Federer has over Wawrinka. But Wawrinka is not the same weak player mentally as he was a year ago or earlier. That is one of the big improvements he has had. And that is the same reason, beside his great tennis that he is playing right now, that he is going to beat Federer today. He is much tougher mentally and is playing with great self confidence. Like I said before so many people were saying the same things a couple of months ago in Australian open that it is impossible for him to beat Djokovic and Nadal, but he did it. Looking at how Federer and Wawrinka are playing at the moment there is no doubt that Wawrinka is the clearly better player and Wawrinka is going to go out as the underdog which suits him well and he is going to beat Federer. Federer will have all the pressure on him because in the back of his mind he is going to know that everyone expects him to win this final and that is going to put even more pressure on him. And that is not going to be to Federers advantage. 80% of the public is pounding Federer as the clear favorite in this match and they will lose their money because Wawrinka is clearly the stronger player of the two right now, both physically and mentally. Therefore Stan Wawrinka will win this!
Your opinion is that Wawrinka will win this match. My opinion is that there is a good chance Federer will win it. You don't need to try to convince everyone that your opinion is right. Good luck with your bet.

Re: April 14 - April 20 Hi Torque! I didn´t know you were the only one here who have the right to give your reason to why you think your candidate is going to win. For that reason I apologize for my last comment and for giving the reasons to why I think Wawrinka will win. What was I thinking? Trying to explain why I think Wawrinka will win was just plain stupidity. Your comment on the other hand why you think Federer will win was great. For that reason I sincerely hope you can accept my apology. And I very much hope you win your bet.

Re: April 14 - April 20 back wawrinka! Player in form ,destroyed Ferrer yesterday! federer played great ,but djokovic wasn't fit for the game.its time for wawrinka to win second games agains federer and now is the right moment!the only win for him is indeed in Monte Carlo 5 years ago! 2.20 willhill is gift for Easter for me!

Re: April 14 - April 20

Back Su-Wei Hsieh to win WTA Kuala Lumpur for a 1/10 stake at 51.00 with Bet365 Back Donna Vekic to win WTA Kuala Lumpur for a 1/10 stake at 12.00 with BetVictor The big names have a very poor record when it comes to the tournament in Kuala Lumpur, so I'll be siding with two of the underdogs next week. Su-Wei Hsieh is still good enough to win a small tournament and she should like the conditions more than most, while Donna Vekic has plenty of talent and a very decent record in the smaller events, so I believe that they're worth a punt at these prices. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-kuala-lumpur-betting-dominika-cibulkova-might-be-rather-vulnerable-in-kuala-lumpur-next-week
nice :clap