Aintree Tipsters Comp ~ Final Table

Santos is the winner of the Aintree Tipsters Competition after a fine last day 16/1 winner along with a 7/2 shot:clap Thanks for everyone who took part and those who lasted the trip:ok We will do one of these for all of the 3 day plus festivals. 29zc3n7.jpg :ok

Re: Aintree Tipsters Comp ~ Final Table Thanks for the admin BH. Went today with John (Rio) and was surprised at how easy we could get around from parade ring, pre parade ring and out the front. Got some decent photos and enjoyed the day, would go again now on GN day. Went years ago just in Tatts and hated it.

Re: Aintree Tipsters Comp ~ Final Table Cheers BH and well done to Santos. I'll take 3rd place, not a bad effort. Shame I didn't take part in the Cheltenham comp because I had a great festival. Look forward to more of these in the future.

Re: Aintree Tipsters Comp ~ Final Table

Thanks for the admin BH. Went today with John (Rio) and was surprised at how easy we could get around from parade ring' date=' pre parade ring and out the front. Got some decent photos and enjoyed the day, would go again now on GN day. Went years ago just in Tatts and hated it.[/quote'] Must go one day, look forward to the photos Phil:ok