** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

March 24 - March 30

Re: March 24 - March 30 Back Rafael Nadal to beat Novak Djokovic for a 9/10 stake at 2.24 with Pinnacle Call me crazy, but I think that Nadal's going to win this. He wasn't that great against Milos Raonic, but Djokovic wasn't that great against Murray either, looking pretty average in the longer rallies. Longer rallies are what this match will be all about, however, so, given that I've liked the Spaniard more in that department so far in this event, I will be siding with the world's number one at odds that are well above evens here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nadal-vs-djokovic-betting-rafael-nadal-looks-value-to-get-his-very-first-title-in-miami

Re: March 24 - March 30 Back Hingis/Lisicki to beat Makarova/Vesnina for a 8/10 stake at 2.37 with Bet365 Like the chances of Martina Hingis and Sabine Lisicki once again. The surface seems to be ideal for them and they were very impressive against Cara Black and Sania Mirza the other day, so they should have every chance of beating Makarova and Vesnina today as well, especially since the Russians tend to be rather shaky under pressure. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hingis-lisicki-vs-makarova-vesnina-betting-martina-hingis-and-sabine-lisicki-have-what-it-takes-to-win-in-miami

Re: March 24 - March 30 Diyas v Ming Charleston Clay - Q. Zarina's advantage here , oddly enough , only in the ranking. Kazakh is in the 105th position , and its american rival on 183rd. But here's the thing. Min loves to act on the ground and there is a very good statistics , but Diyas for the last 5 years has played only 22 games , 17 of which were conducted in the distant year of 2010 (after that she played an average of one fight/year on the clay). Grace last week won the Challenger compactor at the Innisbrook (USA) managed to win the first qualifying match here in Charleston at a decent Kovinich and Zarina its extreme match on clay held at last year's French Open, which she lost to Luksike Kumhum from Thailand. Last year, american got here to the second round and lost only stronger compatriot Madison Keys. Believe that "home field" favorite of the match program will go Grace , and therefore focus on her folks. Ming (ML) at 2.00 Unibet