England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 24-27

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 24-27 I agree with the above that Southport are value tonight. I have made plenty in recent weeks on backing Southport to win at home and happy to side with them again tonight. In the Ryman Premier I have backed Hendon ht/ft and on the -1 Asian handicap with Bet365. I think both teams had freak results at the weekend and I am hoping that Bury's win will turn out to be a blip. I am also backing Margate again after Tuesday's win. They host Grays who lost to the bottom side Cray on Tuesday night.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 24-27 As home dogs to favorites of better than 1.99, Southport beat Luton, Cambridge and Grimsby...coincidentally, the teams with the least number of away losses this season (with Braintree, who visit next). The other thing those three matches had in common was that the odds on Southport were in the 3.5 to 3.7 range. Southport's two other home matches as dogs to an away side of better than evens finished 1-2 to both Wrexham and Kidderminster, who have among the worst away records of any decent side in the league. In those matches, Southport were bet up from 3.7 to 4.3 or 4.4 by the time the match kicked off. This illustrates the manner in which the public usually get these things wrong. Personally, I would wait to get involved until you see what the odds do. If the public at large sees the value in Southport and bets them down under 4.0, stay away. If late money comes in on FGR and odds on the home side reach 4.2 or 4.3, then there's likely value there.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 24-27 I missed the game tonight so I've no idea how Osawe played, but O'Sullivan would have been the trade. I'm guessing Marcus Kelly was missed - FGR are a mid-table side without him. Superb call by Kevhat on Southport at a terrific number, and by addpea on Hendon HT/FT.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 24-27

I missed the game tonight so I've no idea how Osawe played, but O'Sullivan would have been the trade. I'm guessing Marcus Kelly was missed - FGR are a mid-table side without him. Superb call by Kevhat on Southport at a terrific number, and by addpea on Hendon HT/FT.
Game was played in pouring rain and to be honest the pitch was unplayable for the last 15 minutes or so. I thought Southport played really well and let's face it their home form is play-off standard. Glad I cottoned onto it before the bookies have. Fgr played their part to but the right team won in my view. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum