** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where you playing on this super sunday

Burnley Joe

Re: Where you playing on this super sunday Getting done over in everything today, including losing 1010 v 88 aipf in the $55 sat to the sunday million I used my free ticket for. Having one last crack at a tourney with the Sunday Storm. :hope

Re: Where you playing on this super sunday Out of the $55 token Sat 1872/5621 (1307+1) 99 vs Lifetime achiever, which is apparantly someone with 1million+ vpps on Stars, never knew or seen before. His ace rag catches 1 of the 24x aces in the deck on the turn. Good luck everyone, will probably pop in later and see how you're all doing. :hope

Re: Where you playing on this super sunday Good Luck TQM in the Million , who else managed to qualify ? Busted Coral Sat & Storm within 30 Seconds of each other. Just battling along in the MTOPs Main Event hoping is a heater on the way

Re: Where you playing on this super sunday

Gl TQM' date=' just about buy the Dons if you win it.[/quote'] Sounds like a plan! Not much to report....flopped a straight in the BB.....bet turn and river but the nice chap with AQ kept calling and got his lovely flush. The pleasing thing was I had put him on AQ or AJ so I'm maybe not as drunk as I thought! Got AA utg and when I raise from that position it's like everyone can see my hand and fold....guess I'm waaaayyy too tight! Just started on a pack of 'beers from around the world' from christmas time so the end should be in sight! TQM

Re: Where you playing on this super sunday

out of SM' date=' played a hand like an idiot, it should have been an easy fold to his shove, meeh [url']http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/7754655_1AFAE4205B
I don't think you played it bad just a bad cooler spot imo again you were priced in a call once it was min raised so low straight draw or flush draw before the flop then you hit trips with top kicker I think it would be hard for even top pros to even fold there so I think you give yourself a bit of yes you could fold on the flop but ask anyone and they will say you got really unlucky

Re: Where you playing on this super sunday And out of the SM in around 19,000 place! First decent buy in that I've played for a few years and have to say that I enjoyed it......the thing I noticed was that the raises all seemed to be minimal and that minimal raise was usually enough to take down the pot uncontested! My departing hand.....shoved with 12 BB's with AKs and called by QQ....no complaints! Good luck if anyone still in! TQM