** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Jezza

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Nice one Wayne:clap Hi Green there are some superb poker players on here and i am grateful for the advice and tips they have given me. But in my opinion you must try and think that you are the best person to sit down and win that tournament. Unless we have a WSOP champion in the PL:lol GL to the Hammers tomorrow

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

just my opinion green but Jezza, Staffy or Heniek seem to be your men
:o Thats very flattering. Just cause I won few tourneys doesnt make me a good player. Im sure we have better players than me. Dave and Doddsy enough to mention. Anyway you have to play yourself unless you cant make today for some reason (remember giving my place in 100k to my brother, when I had to work). You have as much chance as any of us. Just feel the buzz and enjoy it :ok. BTW just qual for 100k tonight on 365 and still in 4k, 70 pays, 87 left :D

BTW just qual for 100k tonight on 365 and still in 4k' date=' 70 pays, 87 left :D[/quote'] Think I might buy in direct to that heniek. Tried another satellite and got knocked out with AA all in pre flop. Can't remember what I was up against, might have been K8 or something.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread THX A LOT guys for all your advice and I agree .........ive just got back from the pub had a few ciders and am feeling good ...and then reading your posts has given me the xtrra bit i needed cheers :cheers :hope :hope

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread enjuyed it but didnt do to well lasted about 55 mins had a couple of low priles 666 and 222 won a few chips up to 3000 then got pocket 88 flop was KJ8 2 left in he bet I raise cnat remember next cards but he got a straight on the flop i ended up with 500 chips didnt last much longer ..thought i played cards ok but still got done ..and gutted:cry but got a couple of :beerleft and some :dude might just enter a single table tourny :ok edit ..ended 238 of 380

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Well today marks the end of my first month "back" in poker. And my ladbrokes account is singing to the tune of $2060 from about $10-20 initial deposit. Sweet :) $3 buy in ladder tournaments. You dont win em often, but with returns of $500 $300 and $200 you only need to pike one here and there and your laughing.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread I know I shouldn't be playing at these tables, Jezza will tell me off. :o However, I am learning and getting better, that I do know, although still a novice. :( Anyway, was playing for hours, in fact I'm still playing now! :lol This guy at bet365 Play_4_Money was just bullying people cos he had loads of chips, and I was just waiting until I got a good hand to have him, and here's the results, with AK and AA in consecutive hands. :lol > RTB147 wins $920.41 with One Pair, Aces > RTB147 wins $324.60 with a Flush, Clubs :)

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread It doesn't get anywhere near Dave or Heniek's freerole results, but its the best I've managed so far DancingCow.gifDancingCow.gifDancingCow.gif I don't play many MTT's so I guess I should be getting in training for the for the PL Freerole bigokay.gif How will I spend the whopping $10 that I won ......... decisions decisionslaugh4.giffreerole0oq.jpg

It doesn't get anywhere near Dave or Heniek's freerole results' date=' but its the best I've managed so far [img']http://punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/DancingCow.gif DancingCow.gifDancingCow.gif I don't play many MTT's so I guess I should be getting in training for the for the PL Freerole bigokay.gif How will I spend the whopping $10 that I won ......... decisions decisionslaugh4.gif
Dont look at it as only winning $10. Look at it as being better than 4123 other players. Bit morel uck and you mighta made the final table and some serious $$$ Nice one mate :cheers

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Cheers dave :cheers For once I was really happy with how I played in a MTT. I didn't get many great starting hands, but I managed to keep winning enough pots to keep me ticking over. By the end the blinds were pretty high and my stack was getting shorter, so I ended up going out on a 50/50 ............. on another day ......... violin.gif:lol Anyway as I said, my best result in the bet365 Freerole :cow ............... so far:D

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Congrats to everyone on their recent successes :clap :clap Nice one on the cash table wins paul, just remember if you can win that much in one hand on a NL cash table you can lose it! Jez

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Well after my break from the crappy cards I was getting, I've now managed to finish on the final table of 3 of the 5 tourneys I've played. Qualified for the $40k through an $11 satellite and then went out in 6th in the $40k when my 10high straight got beaten by a J high straight. cry.gif Still it's another $2000 in the kitty. loon.gif Thought I had a great chance of winning this again though as I was beginning to bully the table. presentation16gc.jpg