** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

'Rounders' on BBC1 tonight, 11:35pm

swampster

Re: 'Rounders' on BBC1 tonight, 11:35pm saw it again last night, much better than I remember it. but I still don't buy the fact that Damon's character stuck with his git of a mate and his dippy girlfriend for so long. At least he got shot of them by the end. Malkovich's acting is still appalling though :)

Re: 'Rounders' on BBC1 tonight, 11:35pm Top film, his bird pissed me off though. Your not playing poker ever again, poker is evil. F**k off give me three stacks of high society! Wizard, most online sites let you play for free once you've downloaded the software just to get to grips with the game. But be warned people play a lot different in play for fun games, than they do when they play for real cash!

Re: 'Rounders' on BBC1 tonight, 11:35pm

i watched it, i thought it was great. it has given me an appetite for the game. any recommended sites that i can play on with fake money?
Bet365 and Laddies allow games with play money. As Chala says though people play differently when it's actual cash at stake. Calling a big raise with two bananas and a magic mushroom is hardly frightening compared to calling a £100 all in reraise is it? BUT - to learn the RULES of the game - play money tables can be useful. :ok If you have any questions on good play then don't hesitate to ask for advice from many of the excellent players who post here. :ok Good Luck. :ok