** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Skrill Prem Saturday 22 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Chester FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Welling United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Barnet (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]FA Trophy Semis 2nd legs Saturday 22 February 2014 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gosport Borough v Havant & Waterlooville (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22 Dartford - Hereford Conference Premier England Saturday 22/2 16:00 Prediction: Dartford Odds: 2,50 Stake: 4/10 Bookmaker: Coral An improved Dartford here with a good chance to climb over relegation zone. Currently placed 22nd in the table. Have had a difficult time this season, but have improved lately, they brought in a few quality players and have won 3 out of the last 4 matches. Lat weekend they won 5-1 at home to Woking. Midfielder M.Cornhill in great form, scoring 4 goals in the last 4 games. Overall great atmosphere around the club at the moment. The same thing can´t really be said about Hereford who are currently placed 16th in the table. They have only won 2 out of 15 on the road, have lost their 2 last games with 0-10 in total, of course the trashing away to Luton not very unexpected. Also battling with heavy finacial problems. On top of this some concerns in the squad this week, only 12 players took part in Thursday´s training and manager Foyle might have to call up some youth players to fill in the squad. Dartford in better shape at the moment.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22 I'm with the rest of this thread about the myriad opportunities that the Dartford/Hereford game presents, though I'm taking them on the spreads. A sell of the 2nd Dartford goal is an obvious play at 75 (Sporting and Spreadex), and Dartford's supremacy is a tantalising .25 to buy at Sporting. Tony Burman deserves much credit for turning his sow's ear into something that can gather points and they can do it in style. Hereford have been battling gamely through their off-the-field problems but the loss of Josh O'Keefe seems to have led to a general unravelling on the pitch. Dartford don't look like a side that will stop at one. Addpea mentions Hyde and given the porous nature of Aldershot's defending on Tuesday, when FGR should have been out of sight by half-time, I've sold the time of the Hyde's second goal at 80 with Spreadex. I can't call the match result but I like this trade as it offers a small downside.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22 I'm on the draw in Nuneaton...of course...as you know I love to take on Luton when they travel. That's 3.8 @ 5dimes. I've thought about Hyde, but I dunno...too many people like them, and until they actually put in a decent home performance I think I'll stay away.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22

I'm on the draw in Nuneaton...of course...as you know I love to take on Luton when they travel. That's 3.8 @ 5dimes. I've thought about Hyde' date=' but I dunno...too many people like them, and until they actually put in a decent home performance I think I'll stay away.[/quote'] Just because they haven't won at home doesn't mean they haven't put in some decent performances. They were unlucky not to get something out of the Lincoln game for example

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22 Forrest Green - Southport Conference Premier England Saturday 22/2 16:00 Prediction: Southport Odds: 9,96 Stake: 2/10 Bookmaker: PinnacleSports We are trying the major upset here, no team in this division should be priced like this. Southport obviously up for a really tough game, but have quite amazing stats away here to Forrest Green. Out of the last 6 macthes here, Southport have won 5 and draw 1. Southport have done pretty decent performances lately, but are weak on the road. Forrest Green good at home, has a decent attack but have weaknesses in the defensive lines that Southport on a good day could expose. Obviously Southport must peform at their best here to win, but it´s not unlikely that they actually could win this. We cant resist the odds. Bwin for example with 6,50 which is closer the truth in our eyes.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22 Going simply on what I saw on Tuesday night, I will be on Grimsby to beat Cambridge in the second leg of the FAT semi final. Against Wrexham Cambridge, in 90 minutes, did not have ONE shot on target against Wrexham. bearing in mind their stuttering form over the last few weekends. Available everywhere at odds against, and working on the basis they will want to get to Wembley again having lost in the final last season, they are a definite punt for me.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22

Going simply on what I saw on Tuesday night' date=' I will be on Grimsby to beat Cambridge in the second leg of the FAT semi final. Against Wrexham Cambridge, in 90 minutes, did not have ONE shot on target against Wrexham. bearing in mind their stuttering form over the last few weekends. Available everywhere at odds against, and working on the basis they will want to get to Wembley again having lost in the final last season, they are a definite punt for me.[/quote'] Interesting though that Cambridge were really good by all accounts in the first leg and should have been home and dry. I think the Trophy run has meant they have taken their eye off the ball in the league

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Semis 2nd leg Feb 22 Three spread trades and three profits, though the Hyde second and Dartford second only made up with five points and four points profit respectively. At least the Dartford supremacy came in with a healthy 1.75 times stake profit. Great calls by Boggen and addpea on Dartford.