Hypers 1500 goal

Nade

Re: Hypers 1500 goal

I know what you mean Nade, lost like 10 games in a row against the same player yest, he couldn't lose a flip and it was like he could see my cards! #godmode What has been your roi on the 7s this month then? You think you will play the 15s next month? gl
My EV ROI this month is just 1.6% at the 7s. Had a few days off now, feel refreshed. Will I play the 15s next month? At the moment that's unlikely, but maybe I can find a backer as this is my lifetime 7s graph: Someone should back on the run good alone, right... taq6w9.jpg

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Aha thanks! 2,000 games yeah that seems a decent sample, if only I was that good lol. Just checked my 15s graph, this is all I've played about 2200 games last year with little success edit: forgot to say had promising discussions today about a potential stake for the 15s :hope 2mgwk12.jpg

Nice $7 graph. Have played a decent amount of these HU Hypers and no idea how anyone can play more than 1 table of them (and that's from someone who 12-16 tables MTT SNGs). Do you know your ROI 1-tabling compared to 2+ tabling?
Pretty sure on HEM the tables played number at the same time is bugged and not accurate so can't say. The guy who accepted me for a stake 4 tables 60+ which to me blows my mind lol. How are you tournaments going?

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Anyone who can profitably 4-table $60 Hypers (if not 4-tabling the same opponent) is up there with the best poker players in the world IMO. The edges (as your results show) are tiny, even if you find fish to play against, which is not easy at that level. Even 1-tabling against fish and never tilting at lower levels is tough enough. All going good here, just grinding it out steadily, multi-tabling on small stakes stuff.

Niceone Nade that sounds insane to get a stake at that level already! whats your rakeback deal if you don't mind me asking? good luck hope you keep us posted how you get on.
I wish! sorry should have made it clearer it's the guy who accepted me for the stake that plays 4 tables of 60+ games. My stake would be for the 15s :) Also got accepted by the husng.com staking team so I put the first guy on hold but then the husng guys have messed me about yesterday :eyes hoping it will be sorted today... I'm silver star atm on Stars as February was only 28days I lost gold star.. not really sure what RB that is but like 20% or something.

Re: Hypers 1500 goal I've decided to pull out of the proposed stake with husng as I didn't feel comfortable with the terms of the contract they proposed. To put it very simply they'd have complete control over my poker activity for 6months, there were just far too many restrictions I just didn't feel comfortable essentially signing my life away for 6months. I understand their reasons - they'll want to guard against degenerates taking advantage of them - and it's a shame I miss out on the vast wealth of resources they have to offer but it's a decision I have to make. Have contacted a very decent coach who has the best rate going and had a very promising chat with him about being coached instead. Hopefully something will work out eventually... Thanks for everybody's positivity by the way, much appreciated :ok Oh and this sums up these companies (power)

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Hello again. Going to continue this thread, but to wrap up the past couple of weeks: 7s challenge relatively successful, staking plan not successful - stakers want far more than I'm willing to give. Have given the site my full feedback on why I turned down their offer in the hope that players in future could be offered a 'fairer' deal but it is the poker world, there are many degenerates, so they have to cover their backs. Have learned quite a lot from the last couple of weeks about HUSNGs after talking with numerous people higher up on the ladder the difficulty levels only really become serious at the 60s+ and the 30s is the time the start getting serious. One thing people kept referring to to beat lower levels than those is the coffeehud, which I have looked into getting in the past and now am definitely going to do. Was speaking with one coach who said he could get it me for free but he has been more elusive than Lord Lucan since. The plan now in this challenge is to beat the 15s. What I realised in the staking discussions is the restrictions that I was going to have to play under I could just put on myself... and not pay 50% for the privilege. So 50 games a day. Looking for a coach. Will do lots of study. And the rest has been very nice indeed...

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Didn't get the volume I hoped as there were some unavoidable IRL distractions, but overall I feel very comfortable at this level so far. Have a sharkscope subscription so was derping around on there looking at the highest volume players and some guys out there are banging out 300-500 games per day with decent ROI. Looking to put in 1,000 games from the 11th to the months end. So: 28/1000 29kyoeg.jpg

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Hey thanks it didn't go to plan as I ran pretty ropey. Really had very few problems at that level - I had decent equity vs the best regs I played - it's just the liquidity of the games is very small in that there's way more good regs playing all day every day. t53bjc.jpg Going to play the 7s but with greater volume... So the goal for the last 9 days of the month is 1k+ games at 7s :ok

Re: Hypers 1500 goal First 2 days play gone purdy well. The losses at the start are mainly vs one guy in a very late night sesh 2 days ago, he was terrible but I didn't adjust well enough until the last few games then he quit. Since then have been +5% equity which is good. e98dcl.jpg

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Volume is a little bit less than is needed to keep the pace for 1,000 games but it should be fine. Equity looks to be ticking along nicely, but profit line not so good hopefully they'll both start to go up! f2pnxz.jpg 380/1000

Re: Hypers 1500 goal Hello hello. So I'm not going to make the volume goal. I've been trying out various methods to put in smart volume, but it really culminated on thursday where I got crushed into oblivion (you may notice this day on the garf). What happened that day is everything went wrong, just imagine playing a lot of games and just... everything goes wrong. The blame is entirely on me there's and no point going on about that day, but the stress it caused has put me out of action for a couple of days pretty much. Have been mulling the events of the past weeks and I've done many many things poorly, but now I have all the tools in place and with a very legit plan in place I'm confident about the coming month. neezxl.jpg April will be a motherfucker. It will be harder, better, faster, stronger.