FA Cup > February 15th - 17th

Aidymac

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th

i see people getting caried away here with 5 - 1 at anfield.... as well as few days ago, some bookies made liverpool favorites at emirates. those games happens to any team once a season ... arsenal has 11 clean sheets in last 12 games, holding of chelsea , man u , tothnem and liverpool in those.... liverpool has only 2 cean sheets away in last 14 games (one of those against bournemounth) .... about teams - liverpool pretty much clear, the same team , maybe one change.... for me it doesn`t matter what arsenal first XI will be, as i am sure it won`t be zalelams miochi and few reserv team players either... wenger had almost strongest team out aginst coventry with game in 3 days ahead, i am pretty sure he showed intent to get a cup finnaly + mourinho `s comments of late and playing again liverpool after loss , will make a strong arsenal eleven and very well motivated.... as well as no matter who will start for arsenal... 3 substitutions will make arsenal only stronger , wereas liverpool subs could be 2 teenagers out of their 3 subs, they just don`t have 2 decent players on a bench. liverpool is only dazzling at home with their strong and sharp start, but with away and second half displays they are just avaradge, arsenal has only 3 losses at home this season... out of this world a.villa game, chelsea`s 100 million reserves vs arsenal reservea and sucker punch from b.dortmund....i kind of believe this will be draw, but i`ll go for, 10 % of my fund on arsenal DNB @ 1.83 with paddypower.
arsenal reserves 2 - liverpool first XI 1 told ya, that game at anfield was fluke.... last 20 minutes liverpool had nobody fresh to put on a field ..

arsenal reserves 2 - liverpool first XI 1 told ya, that game at anfield was fluke.... last 20 minutes liverpool had nobody fresh to put on a field ..
. Well, I don't think it was an easy as the final result suggests. Liverpool could have easy scored a second goal through sturridge in the 61th minute and then it would have been a really close call. Suarez really deserved a second penalty with oxlade involved he didnt even touched the ball only the hips of suarez, weird foul by a offensive player and it was a penalty for sure. All in all te result counts for Arsenal but it was a close one draw would have been fair.

. Well' date=' I don't think it was an easy as the final result suggests. Liverpool could have easy scored a second goal through sturridge in the 61th minute and then it would have been a really close call. Suarez really deserved a second penalty with oxlade involved he didnt even touched the ball only the hips of suarez, weird foul by a offensive player and it was a penalty for sure. All in all te result counts for Arsenal but it was a close one draw would have been fair.[/quote'] if if if..... if i woulg got just 6 numbers right i would be millionare.... if my granny would had a wheels.... she would be deardevil.... if ozil would of scored his goal would of been 3 - 0 before rest of theatre happaned and maybe never would....if gerrard would be off, it would be 5 - 1 to arsenal...if if if.... it`s 2 - 1 .... money in my pocket.... liverpool didn`t deserve nothing there... if cannot score against good defenses and allways it`s suarez controversite than nothing should of ben there... liverpool leaking goals in every game... they are s88t away team... they were coming to best home defense team in england... and bookies making tham favorites was ridicilous.. pff.. sounds like cristmas time again... all a scouzers thought thay will win da league now after "fluke" win over arsenal...even than man city will be visiting their price will be better than liverpool`s one here.... to bet on liverpool was bit hotrushed for price they had here.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Did you watch another game or what? Liverpool was for sure the better side and had loads of great chances way more than the home side.. This win was lucky nothing more. And the value was definitely not on Arsenal. With a bit of sharpness suarez and sturridge would have scored atleast 3 or 4 together like they normally do. You always talk about how solid their defense is and they played some good games but against great attacking teams they really lack speed and quality that was obvious again in this game. 3 clear chances through the center.. But, it's clear you are an Arsenal fan ;-)

if if if..... if i woulg got just 6 numbers right i would be millionare.... if my granny would had a wheels.... she would be deardevil.... if ozil would of scored his goal would of been 3 - 0 before rest of theatre happaned and maybe never would....if gerrard would be off' date=' it would be 5 - 1 to arsenal...if if if.... it`s 2 - 1 .... money in my pocket.... liverpool didn`t deserve nothing there... if cannot score against good defenses and allways it`s suarez controversite than nothing should of ben there... liverpool leaking goals in every game... they are s88t away team... they were coming to best home defense team in england... and bookies making tham favorites was ridicilous.. pff.. sounds like cristmas time again... all a scouzers thought thay will win da league now after "fluke" win over arsenal...even than man city will be visiting their price will be better than liverpool`s one here.... to bet on liverpool was bit hotrushed for price they had here.[/quote'] Chuda, give it a rest! :ok I thought Arsenal were the value pre-match at 7/4, but Liverpool were robbed, end of story. Put your opinions across with a bit more decency in future please.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th But one thing that we all probably can agrre on is that Howard Webb didnt do one of his best matches. Liverpool didnt get à second penalty and Gerrard didnt get à second yellow card. But One thing is absolutly clear and that is that both teams need to sthrengthen their squads. Arsenal need another CB and à top striker and Liverpool need to sthrengthen up their Holm defence and perhaps also get à reserve DM for when Lucas Leiva cant participe.

Hardly Arsenal reserves :lol Who'd they rest? Giroud, Sagna and Gibbs?
yes... if you add to it from your best options cazorla, ramsey, wallcott, rosicky and you first chouise goalkeeper.... thats makes 7/8 changes from first XI ... i would coall it second team... would you not? 3 players from best XI was on a field kos, mer, and ozil...

yes... if you add to it from your best options cazorla' date=' ramsey, wallcott, rosicky.... thats makes 7/8 changes from first XI ... i would coall it second team... would you not?[/quote'] The players they selected were first team players though.... Arteta and Flamini in centre midfield is almost as good as it gets. It was a strong team no doubt about it. When we think of reserves we usually think of players that are on the fringes and young players on the verge. Due to injuries it probably won't differ much from the side they put out against Bayern.

Anyone have any thoughts on tonight's game?
  1. Brighton: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Upson, Chicksen, Andrews, Ince, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, Ulloa, Buckley. Subs: Saltor, Greer, David Rodriguez, Ankergren, Lopez, Obika, March.
  2. Hull: McGregor, Elmohamady, Faye, Davies, Figueroa, Koren, Huddlestone, Livermore, Quinn, Sagbo, Aluko. Subs: Bruce, Chester, Meyler, Fryatt, Boyd, Harper, Henderson.
  3. Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire) brighton change 7 players i think their midfieldlooks a potential problem area did fancy brighton but leaning towards hull after seeing teams