FA Cup Replays > February 4th & 5th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 4 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Preston North End v Nottingham Forest (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Sheffield United (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup Replays > Tuesday February 4th 4pts Fulham vs Sheff U - Both teams to score 10/11 William Hill Aside from the financial benefits whether either side get anything out of winning this match remains to be seen but there’s no reason why Sheffield United shouldn’t give it a good go. Fulham are the favourites for the tie now but it wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility for them to make a meal of it from here. Both sides looked to have goals in them in the first leg and I don’t see that changing here so the 10/11 on both scoring looks more than fair to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fulham-vs-sheff-utd-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-fourth-round-replay-at-the-cottage

Re: FA Cup Replays > Tuesday February 4th Im hopeful that Fulham will fight hard to win this match,if only to get some confidence from that winning feeling.Imagine how low these players will feel if they cant beat a team that just got hammered 3-0 away to Crewe.Clough has said his priority is the league and refers to Wigan last year where they were relegated after a great cup run.Of course Fulham will be thinking the same thing but the damage a loss would do to morale is unthinkable.Both teams have new players that are cup tied and cannot play so no need to talk about them.Im betting on Fulham being motivated to win. 13/20 bet 365.

Re: FA Cup Replays > Tuesday February 4th Fulham v Sheffield United. Premier league (for how long ?) Fulham taking on a third league team at home. Not only are they third div, but they are bottom of the third div table away from home. They have been pumped in away games, Played 14 , lost 10 scored 8 and conceded 24 In addition, they have massive problems and a higher objective of staying in the division. My bookie offers a team to score first and win bet at about 1.93 I will take a big bet here (multiple's galore to set up the week) on Fulham to score 1st and win the game. Fulham need to find some confidence, start scoring, and playing the way they should be. This is the perfect springboard for them to do that. Time to cut the crap, the buck stops NOW ! Realistically, if they can't win this game then they deserve to be relegated :spank

Re: FA Cup Replays > Tuesday February 4th

LOL what a pile of crap. Fair enough from United, they are in the 3rd div. Fulham are just terrible. I would be enraged to pay good money to be served that fare every week.
Caught a few glimpses, and it looks like a very poor game (0-0 at half time).

Re: FA Cup Replays > Tuesday February 4th I watch a mountain of soccer every week, and I can safely say it's one of the worst games I have seen this season. I makes the Man U v CHelsea Monday night 0-0 seem good. If this is what they deliver every week they deserve relegation. Absolutely piss-poor game..

Re: FA Cup Replays > Tuesday February 4th Man , I was amazed by that display. I tend to load my bets early in the week and try and build into semi decent weekend bets, that I can cover and have to nothing on. Does not hurt much, but it's crazy to see a team that should be so dominant play so badly. Cost me 4 1st leg bets, and the Vitesse v AZ game cost me 3. Not that serious as I prob have 40 bets in a week. 14 Units down the drain, but I have had 5 weeks of serious profits. Gotta lose a little sometimes, otherwise what would the bookies do ?:rollin

Re: FA Cup Replays > February 4th & 5th 4pts Notts Forest to beat Preston 7/5 Ladbrokes I like Forest in this match. They have a lot of attacking options as we saw the other night when they took Watford apart in the second half of their match. They followed that up with a comfortable win on Sunday and the original game in this tie aside they’ve been scoring goals for fun. Preston’s goals have just started to slow up a touch which is a concern so I’ll go with Forest in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/preston-vs-notts-forest-betting-forest-can-book-fifth-round-tie-at-bramall-lane

Re: FA Cup Replays > February 4th & 5th

4pts Notts Forest to beat Preston 7/5 Ladbrokes I like Forest in this match. They have a lot of attacking options as we saw the other night when they took Watford apart in the second half of their match. They followed that up with a comfortable win on Sunday and the original game in this tie aside they’ve been scoring goals for fun. Preston’s goals have just started to slow up a touch which is a concern so I’ll go with Forest in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/preston-vs-notts-forest-betting-forest-can-book-fifth-round-tie-at-bramall-lane
My thoughts exactly but im on over 1,5 Team goals @ 2.10 ( Forest )