Wsop 2005

Jezza

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wsop 2005 I don't think you should bother stereoman, the final table are all unknowns except for Deeb and Traniello. I am assuming that you have no knowledge of the players involved so you should probably steer clear and save your money for something you know ;) If you just can't help yourself then you should back Marco Traniello, he is massive value @ 9/1. He has never been this deep in any major tournaments and is pretty inexperienced, this should not put you off. His wife is Jennifer Harmon, the best woman player in the world who plays in the biggest cash game in Vegas, so he has got a pretty good tutor by his side. He has watched her for years playing the biggest limits around and he has already cashed four times this year in the WSOP. An interesting punt @ a tasty 9/1 :D

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Wsop 2005 Just for interest's sake as I can't handicap poker to save my life it appears: WSOP Event 23 - $5000 Seven Card Stud Chip Jett (206k) 3/1 John Phan (198k) 3/1 Joe Awada (126.5k) 9/2 Jan Sorenson (140k) 6/1 Keith Sexton (135k) 6/1 George Rechnitzer (71k) 8/1 Steven Diano (58.5k) 12/1 Tom McCormick (25k) 16/1 Joe Awada's interestingly the reigning champ.

Re: Wsop 2005 FYI: Jan Sorensen won it (I wanted to pick a mid-market guy but I just didn't have the guts to pull the trigger). FYI: Johnny Chan's just beaten Phil Laak to take a record-breaking TENTH WSOP bracelet in the $3,500 Pot Limit Hold'Em event. Way to go fella! Been a while since Johnny's done anything and he beats Phil Hellmuth and Doyle Brunson to TEN WSOP bracelets! :dude :clap