West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th I am on Newcastle -0.25AH @2.11 Ladbrokes. The Magpies didn't really deserved to lose the games with WBA, Arsenal and Man City. I saw most of their Premier League fixtures this season and I think they have big quality but just lack something when playing against the big teams. West Ham's condition doesn't need a comment. With their 2-3-5 home record I don't think they are a really good home side and why not Newcastle to beat them as they already won away at Tottenham, Man United, Aston Villa, Cardiff and Crystal Palace, and I think West Ham is not a better team compared to those 5. Allardyce's team won in Wales last week but from what I saw Cardiff outplayed them in big parts of the game and didn't really deserved to lose, especially 0:2. I find these odds really valuable to me and I am going with Newcastle to get back on the winning track.

Re: West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th Hhhmmmm, West Ham price seems to be getting bigger and bigger. They have been having a terrible spell but I simply do not expect that to last for ever with the players and the manager they have. They may not have played that great against Cardiff but West Ham never appear to play that well generally speaking, Allardyce has always been a results man. Huge morale boosting win at the weekend and crucially we see the return of Andy Carroll, the West Ham slide should begin to wane imo. Newcastle are in a more realistic position in the table now after a no pressure run at the champions league zone. A semblance of normality is beginning to take hold in the EPL imo and my read on this game is a somewhat standard view: a tough away trip for Newcastle who cannot be viewed as world beaters at this stage in the proceedings. I remember highlighting before the Palace V Newcastle game that Newcastle were yet to draw away, the stat still stands today. I wouldn't be suprsied by a stalemate with West Ham V Newcastle, I for one do not make Newcastle such big favourites for this contest and frankly all the AH value is on West Ham in my view. Perhaps we're beginning to see the winds of change for West Ham, perhaps Newcastle can't maintain their winning away form, time will tell.

Re: West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th We have Collins back for this one but Tompkins off with Suspension. Carroll will start on the bench and again play the last 20 minutes I would imagine. Adrian will no doubt stay in goal after such a good performance. I'll be leaving this one alone but I also fancy the draw. We are a better team at home and Sam hates losing against his former teams.

Re: West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th

Hhhmmmm, West Ham price seems to be getting bigger and bigger. They have been having a terrible spell but I simply do not expect that to last for ever with the players and the manager they have. They may not have played that great against Cardiff but West Ham never appear to play that well generally speaking, Allardyce has always been a results man. Huge morale boosting win at the weekend and crucially we see the return of Andy Carroll, the West Ham slide should begin to wane imo. Newcastle are in a more realistic position in the table now after a no pressure run at the champions league zone. A semblance of normality is beginning to take hold in the EPL imo and my read on this game is a somewhat standard view: a tough away trip for Newcastle who cannot be viewed as world beaters at this stage in the proceedings. I remember highlighting before the Palace V Newcastle game that Newcastle were yet to draw away, the stat still stands today. I wouldn't be suprsied by a stalemate with West Ham V Newcastle, I for one do not make Newcastle such big favourites for this contest and frankly all the AH value is on West Ham in my view. Perhaps we're beginning to see the winds of change for West Ham, perhaps Newcastle can't maintain their winning away form, time will tell.
Decent write up, though I will say that if a draw was to occur, it would be the first in a 16-20 v 6-10 match up this season. Not saying it's not going to happen, just saying it hasn't happened yet. Looks like a win either way for me and because of WHU's defensive problems, I would side with Newcastle who are considerably better balanced side.

Re: West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th For those who do not know click on the teams in Blue for a full array of stats. This website is great and will help punters . Source :OPTA STATS and whoscored West Ham United v Newcastle United · West Ham have won just one of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches (W1 D2 L5). · Newcastle have failed to score in the last three Premier League games against the Hammers. · There was just one shot on target in the whole game (and that was by the Hammers) when West Ham met Newcastle at St James Park earlier this season, with the Magpies firing in 14 off target. · Kevin Nolan has scored in three of the last five meetings between West Ham and Newcastle, twice while playing for the Magpies and once for the Hammers. · Newcastle United have drawn none of their last 11 Premier League away games since a 0-0 draw at Upton Park last May. · Newcastle have gone 280 minutes without a Premier League goal, their longest run of the season. · Carlton Cole has scored three times in his last five Premier League appearances for West Ham United. · Andy Carroll has scored four goals and assisted five in his last nine Premier League appearances. · West Ham have kept nine clean sheets this season, no Premier League team has more. · West Ham have thrown away 14 points from winning positions this season, more than any other team. Team News West Ham · West Ham have mounting injury problems, and James Tomkins certainly didn't help matters by getting sent off at Cardiff. · He, along with Kevin Nolan, serves a suspension, while Guy Demel misses out with an elbow injury sustained last week. · James Collins, Winston Reid and Joey O'Brien are other defensive absentees, so George McCartney may have to play at right-back, with Alou Diarra in central defence. Newcastle United · Alan Pardew may not make any changes from the team that lost to Manchester City last week, with no fresh injury concerns. · Mathieu Debuchy remains suspended so Yanga-Mbiwa could start at right-back. · Without a goal in 3 games, though, Newcastle may need to change something. Prediction West Ham ended a seven game winless streak with victory at Cardiff last week, and will look to build on that here against Newcastle, despite their lengthy absentee list. Newcastle haven't scored in 3 games and West Ham have kept the joint-most clean sheets in the Premier League this season (9), so there is the chance of a good result for the home team, as unlikely as it seems based on their league positions. The Hammers have shut out Newcastle in each of their last 3 meetings, but with so many players missing in defence, will struggle to do so here. WHU 1 Newcastle 2

Re: West Ham v Newcastle United > Saturday January 18th Andy Carroll Andy Carroll Andy Carroll ... All forums and sites of West Ham contain the name , Andy Carroll. Well, finally he came back after 6 months, he goes on the field , as a substitute, in the match against Cardiff and gave an assist. That victory took a little flurry of criticism that rained down on the team lately. The victory in the last round of a positive impact on big Sam and Hammers will win again. After all, they have Andy Carroll ! And now are closer to the point. In the last match we managed to see a rare phenomenon , West Ham played "zero" in the defense. The team, which missed 30 goals in 20 matches played "zero" on the road, still playing in the minority. But the reality is that only an ardent optimist declare that West Ham not miss this meeting , we are not optimistic , we are realists , so a couple of passed balls forward , the benefit of losses in the defense simply huge: Reid (10/1) and O'Brien (15/0) injured , Tomkins (15/0) disqualified , also out Demel (18/2) and Collins (14/0) in question , it only backs, injured another striker Vaz Te (7/2) continues to serve a 4 match suspension captain Nolan (18/2). But the attack has the same Andy Carroll , plus everything Lacina Traore (ex Anzhi) can already debut in this meeting. Newcastle after Christmas.. crap, in England already gone jokes that players too much focused on the Christmas turkey and can no longer play , so many no longer even believe in them , but what else to think about? Can not for one day the team changed, starting with Boxing Day in "forty" 4 defeat in 4 games , well, defeat in the cup can be attributed to a mixed composition , home defeat to Arsenal and Man City also be explained to , but defeat West Brom no one will understand and the fact that over the last three Premier League games , The Magpies did not score a single goal. Well, where else should break the team , if not with West Ham , a team with one of the worst defenses league. But certainly miss Newcastle , well, first , the defense is not far removed from the reliability defense Hammers , 27 goals conceded a clear indicator , secondly at West Ham play ... who? That's right, Andy Carroll , and 3rd at Newcastle not play captain and central defender Collochini (16/0) , the right-back Debuchy (19/1) and likely Mbiwa (14/0) , 70 percent out of the game. Well, some statistics : West Ham played 60% of the home games this season Over (2.5) plus Hammers played Over (2.5) the last four home games against teams from the first 10 , to which refers Newcastle. Magpies in turn have played 70% of outreach meetings this season Over (2.5). Add here a significant loss in defense, Newcastle series , which should already be interrupted and Andy Carroll , we obtain fairly open match on the paper where 3 goals should not be a serious obstacle for the teams... Andy Carroll Andy Carroll Andy Carroll ... ooo ooo lll Tip: Over 2.5 1.86 188Bet