Torque's English League Picks

Torque

Re: Torque's Premier League Lays

Lays for 29.03.14 Man City @ 2.20 +0.95 Crystal Palace @ 10.50 -9.50 Man Utd @ 1.46 -0.46 Stoke @ 2.24 -1.24 Norwich @ 5.80 +0.95 Cardiff @ 5.00 +0.95
Daily Profit/Loss: -8.35 Total Profit/Loss: -8.05

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Re: Torque's English League Picks With the new season well under way I'm going to dust this thread off and start again with a new approach. The principles of what I'll be trying to do remain the same as those outlined in the first post, but this time I'll be backing instead of laying and I wont bet any favourites. This should streamline the number of picks compared to last season, but to counteract that and also as a way to spread risk I'm going to play all of the top five English leagues. Stakes will be fixed at one point per match, and selected matches will be posted the day before they are played. After a hundred or so matches it should be a little clearer whether this is working or not, and at that point I'll think about whether to continue.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Torque's English League Picks

Picks for 11.10.14 Chesterfield @ 4.40 -1.00 Scunthorpe @ 3.25 +2.14 Aldershot @ 3.35 -1.00 Gateshead @ 3.30 -1.00 Telford @ 6.00 -1.00 Nuneaton @ 4.40 -1.00
Daily Profit/Loss: -2.86 Total Profit/Loss: -11.49