West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United > Wednesday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United > Wednesday January 1st newcastle draw no bet @ 2.10 15 % of my betting fund, with paddy power both teams to score and newcastle to win @ 5 5 % of my betting fund, with paddypower last time westbrom won was 10 games ago vs crystal p, at their lowest peak at a time... now they are going trough their lowest themselves, no clear future about manager, 1 point above relegation, anelka facing 5 match ban, long seems might go out for sale, anichebe struggling with calf... even though they managed 3 goals last time out at westham and sessagnol on his day, nightmare to any defense, i`ll give westbrom goal at home but no more to resilient newcastle of late, who got bit unlucky to give away easy goal to arsenal, otherwise played well... besides that game in another 4 thay shred in to pieces stoke and crystal p , won at old trafford and got hold at majeisky vs saints... as well as it`s 4th game in quick succession, and wetbrom has thinner bench and more injury worries, whereas newcastle still can afford couple of changes to keep it fresh. wetbrom might grind out another draw at home, but newcastle ain`t gonna lose this one...

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United > Wednesday January 1st

newcastle draw no bet @ 2.10 15 % of my betting fund, with paddy power both teams to score and newcastle to win @ 5 5 % of my betting fund, with paddypower last time westbrom won was 10 games ago vs crystal p, at their lowest peak at a time... now they are going trough their lowest themselves, no clear future about manager, 1 point above relegation, anelka facing 5 match ban, long seems might go out for sale, anichebe struggling with calf... even though they managed 3 goals last time out at westham and sessagnol on his day, nightmare to any defense, i`ll give westbrom goal at home but no more to resilient newcastle of late, who got bit unlucky to give away easy goal to arsenal, otherwise played well... besides that game in another 4 thay shred in to pieces stoke and crystal p , won at old trafford and got hold at majeisky vs saints... as well as it`s 4th game in quick succession, and wetbrom has thinner bench and more injury worries, whereas newcastle still can afford couple of changes to keep it fresh. wetbrom might grind out another draw at home, but newcastle ain`t gonna lose this one...
I totally agree with you here after watching WBA against West Ham. I'm going for the straight Newcastle win. They have beaten mancs, spurs, Villa and cardiff away. An unlucky result at home against the gunners. Watch them bounce back! wow 2/1!