** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 21

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aldershot Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Halifax Town v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Barnet (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salisbury City v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 21 I fancy Salisbury at home to Southport, I know FGR beat them at Salisbury last time out, but their home form is excellent, and Southport's away form is dire. Would be really interested to hear from the lads on here who regularly contribute, what do you think to a home win?

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 21

I fancy Salisbury at home to Southport' date=' I know FGR beat them at Salisbury last time out, but their home form is excellent, and Southport's away form is dire. Would be really interested to hear from the lads on here who regularly contribute, what do you think to a home win?[/quote'] I don't think there is any value in the price. Southport have a new manager and that always concerns me as you may get a much improved Southport performanace. Also might just be the chance that Salisbury might be in the middle of a poor run.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 21 The Chester/Lincoln game doesn't look like one to produce much net-bulging but I'm a buyer of total goals at 2.6 with Spreadex. Firstly, Chester seem to going with two up tomorrow, so things won't be quite as constipated as they often are with five across the middle. Also, they go into tomorrow with a completely makeshift defence - in fact, the whole side is series of square pegs at the moment. I wasn't at all kind to Lincoln last week but to be fair they were surgically efficient at Braintree. The team at Chester will be stronger with Ben Tomlinson back (a better option than the departed loanee Chris Sharp). They've a settled, if not entirely convincing, back four and some useful width in the side at the moment, and that coherence means I've also sold the time of the second Lincoln goal at 78 with Sporting. The Nuneaton/Woking game presents a host of opportunities with Nuneaton's defensive problems - woking are pretty good in the final third at the moment. Scott Rendell's goal minutes look a buy at 17 with Sporting. I also think Spreadex are taking a risk in offering the time of Woking's second at 79 to sell - they could be covering that speedily if Nuneaton's defence is as bumbling as it thretens to be.

As far as Wrexham are concerned I don't know which performance will appear...the Oxford one or the Luton reserves one. It is likely, though, that it will be a makeshift midfield, with Harris suspended and Keates probably out injured. Our midfield has been the driving force of our recent good league performances (won 5 and drawn 2 of last 8) so losing 2/3rds of it is a big loss. For me this game is a no bet but, if you are thinking of playing, bear the above in mind. The other thing to bear in mind is it is blowing a gale! Sent from my HTC One X using PL Forum

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 21 I've gone for Brett Williams (Aldershot) anytime goalscorer at 365's 7/5. Tamworth aren't particularly solid at the back, and Aldershot do most of their scoring at home. Williams this season has scored in just over half his home games; I'd have this at slightly nearer evens.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 21 A good day on the spreads for me - the one sour note was Rendell not notching for a 17 point loss, but their second came on 60 for a 19 point profit and more than covered that. Ches/Lincoln made up 6 goals for a monster 3.4 points profit on total goals, and their second came on 47 for another healthy 31-point gain. Very chuffed with the work on that game - once again, the contrarian play pays off, even if it meant taking on the stats. Those of course only tell you what happened in the past; gambling is really a futures market. Good calls by addpea on Woking and Wiltshire Shot on Brett Williams anytime.