** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec

corky

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec Sedgefield 1:30 Three horse race here and you can make a case for all three. I personally think Rev It Up should be favourite for this race ahead of Bit Of A Jig. He deat heated to win at Chepstow around this time last year and although he was well beat on seasonal debut last time out I am sure he must have needed the run. One of Paul Nicholl's best novices Just A Par was in that race so it could turn out to be a tough race he was in.. Vaughan yard are in decent nick and Richard Johnson is riding out of his skin. Rev It Up WIN @ 5/4 Paddy Power

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 1245 southwell 1pt win last shot 6/4 pp i had this 6 year old gelding last time out when he was beaten a neck,when he did everything right bar getting up,step up in distance today can help, he won 2 mile 3 furlong 2 races ago,and a repeat of that,where he took the running up from the off should see off most of the field

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 2.00pm @ Sedgefield 'Trust Thomas' 5/1 (Bet365) 4th, 3rd, 2nd last 3 runs so if the pattern continues it's first tomorrow ;) Was given a lot to do last time but stayed well enough and if ridden a little more forcefully today, which under Hughes it could well be, then looks sure to be there where it counts. Civil Unrest who beat it last time is a good yardstick for this level of racing so I can see this deservedly getting it's head in front tomorrow. 1 point win

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec S12.15 Bringewood Belle e/w 66/1 Ladbrokes I was looking at this race thinking this could be a lively outsider if the trainer has managed to get the horse fit for its seasonal debut, and a couple of bookies trimmed their odds fairly swiftly. Ladbrokes may have been caught cold by still keeping the quote of 66/1 up so I'll grab it whilst I can in this 6 runner race. The horses best runs have been on tracks not dissimilar to Southwell in configuration, and the jockey has a 50% placed strike rate in chases at this track. Has a squeak if the trainer has the horse ready to run.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec Sedgefield 2.30 Bonnie Burnett 10/1 Paddy Powers each way Harry Haynes rides this horse tomorrow having squeezed a win out of him in the past. Can't say hes dramatically dropping in the weights but has gone down a few pounds recently. Recent form is nothing to write home about but im always prepared to forgive any runs on extreme heavy ground. I feel 10/1 is a decent price about this horse and will not let it pass. If tomorrow is his day out he is certainly weighted to win this one.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 12.45 Southwell - Tregaro e/w 16/1 bet365 cant help but feel this has a chance tomorrow in this handicap chase as getting 19lbs from the favourite who i could be worth taking on. This one has slipped down the weights by 8lbs after 3 moderate runs since winning off 92 and being raised 12lbs for it. Interesting that STD gets the leg up as O Reagan has ridden this 14 times in the past and doesnt have a ride in the race and not on card till later on so youd think he would have been available. STD has only had 1 ride for Sowersby and that resulted in a win in a chase race so positive signs , trainer himself ok with chasers at the track with 2 wins from 17 and a lsp of +10. His runners seem to do well at this time of year also. All of Tregaros wins have came at this distance , 2m4f-2m4.5 have resulted in 3 wins and 2 places from 13 starts.All 3 wins in chases. signs look postive but with only 7 runners im going each way in hope it gets at least 2nd.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec Big gamble in this race and the Irish boy has a nibble on Brown Pete, Mmmm i'll go against them both, backed this horse more than once and he's been a little expensive to follow but cant help but feel he'l get a day, trouble is when ? Its certainly not the first time i've posted this 3yr old chestnut gelding and it probably wont be the last, 13 runs with zero wins but does have a few silver and bronze medals but still chasing his first Gold, Owned and trained by Mr M.Channon and he could have found a nice opportunity for him, he's not been on a track for 55 days and if he shows up ''in the mood'' he could get involved where it matters, his run back at Salisbury on Sep 5th still haunts me as i had a nice wedge down but sadly he could not find a gap, he was then switched to the outside and ran on strongly but ran out of road, that was possibly his best effort ''and on turf'' but he does look like he gets today's trip well. I cant see how the big gamble can get involved and will wish the Irish boy good luck with his nibble, but the selection in my book has a chance, but i've said that before, and not just the once. ​5:10 Wolverhampton - Lambert Pen. 1pt Win Bet @ 10/1 Bet365 ''BOG''

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 12.45 Sedgefield - Moorlands Jack - Win @ 3\1 PP BOG Was 4.5 lengths behind Last Shot in his last race at Exeter and Moorlands Jack is back in opposition on 6lb better terms here. Last Shot has run since when a close 2nd 8 days ago in and I'm taking a chance has not fully recovered from that run. Ground and distance of no concern and has had 3 week break to freshen up after last run.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec Southwell 12.45 - Moorlands Jack (1pts win 3/1 Bet365) He ran third lto to todays favourite Last Shot but I feel he can turn the tables today and finish ahead of him here. He looks to have a good chance at the weights and I feel Last Shot needs to recover from a hard race just last week so I'm hoping Moorlands Jack will be that bit fresher today then his main rival on paper. I feel the rest of the field look handicapped up to near there best but Moorlands Jack has a bit more to give.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 1.00 Sedgefield: Dakar Run 4/9 Skybet Dakar Run should get off the mark in this company. Ran well at Stratford in a much better race and looked in need of the experience being very green in parts of the race. He can only improve and it will be very disappointing if he cant win in this grade and AP travels up north to partner him. Long odds on but still rates a bet at 4/9 and only has one possible danger, ought to be 2/7 shot.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 2.50 SOUTHWELL SEASIDE SHUFFLE @ 5/1 Stan James BOG .5ew Won twice in Ireland, the latter off a mark of 94 both on decent ground. Started life over here off a mark of 102 and has subsequently dropped to 87, it was off that mark LTO that he showed his first semblance of form in this country when staying on over 2m, up in trip today and back on good ground should enable him to go really close.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 3rd Dec 3.00 Sedg Pistol Basc 7/2 888.com Win TBH there is not alot in recent form terms between the top two in the market here on a line thro Bocamix. You could argue that the favourite, Monbeg, being the younger horse would be the one with more scope but I'm hoping that the change of stables for the selection will continue to work. He was also rated a stone higher than this over hurdles so the ability is there. If Mr Utah wins earlier it will boost his chances as the selection is in the same connections.