** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December

Jase82

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December Boruc broke his hand against Chelsea and is on the sidelines for a while. Ex Gills keeper Gazzaniaga will come in, don't think he is anywhere near ready for Premier League football personally and I was staggered Saints bought him for a couple of million, the Saints fans don't seem to rate him at all from what I've read and given the clangers he made last season can't say I'm too surprised..

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December I´m also see here chances for Aston Villa to grabbing One Point or more. Personaly i like the Away Matches from Villa better, then there Home Games. And now the injured player´s are not too much. Specially in the Offensive had Villa now more oppoturnity´s. DC X/2 here for me Value. Also now Boruc are missing on Saints side.

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December Been injured for a long time, made his return to training last week but won't play, not saying this information will decide the game but Gazzanaiga isn't a Premiership level keeper. Morgan Schneiderlin will also likely be missing for Soton.

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December Im confident Southampton will win this. I think they proved their quality last game against Chelsea away (despite losing). Because of their quality players and their way of playing, I think they will go for Europe this year. Odds over 1.70 at home win seems fair to me, and Im also taking the possibility to bet on home win and odds to rise on the SpiffX-market.

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December Southampton have a great home record this season, but Villa's away one is pretty good too (they've only lost to Chelsea, and that was a narrow 2-1 defeat). Villa's shots on target stats also compare well with Southampton's suggesting they could be good value here at odds of nearly 6.0. I think there's some value on Villa in this game. Villa +1AH 1.66 188Bet

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December

Southampton have been well and truly found out and now are heading back where they belong - the lower echelons of the Premier League. Aston Villa are no great shakes either but they have the ability to score goals on the road, and the fact the Saints are missing their first pick goalkeeper means Villa are likely to score more than once. I can see this being an easy away victory for the Villians. Selection: Away win at 5/1 (Betfair)
What a load of nonsense. They've narrowly lost a couple of away games at Arsenal and Chelsea. If you have been following the Premiership at all you will know that Southampton are where they are on merit, not by some fluke. They certainly aren't heading back to the lower echelons of the Premier League, 'where they belong' according to you - no idea where you got the idea that they belong there. At the very worst Southampton will be battling with Newcastle to be best of the rest outside the 'Big 7' and could even finish a bit higher than that. I should add that I'm fairly neutral in Premiership terms - apart from hating Man Utd - I'm not a Southampton fan in case that's what you think.

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December Forget the games against Chelsea and Arsenal away. With Man City those are the 3 best teams in the EPL, and by far the toughest away games to be played. Against Arsenal, Boric gifted the 1st critical goal. To me the home win looks like a terrific bet. Saints have given up just 2 goals at home in 6 games. They have won 4 in a row, and are undefeated in 7 home games. 4 clean sheets in 5 home games is impressive. Could maybe stretch it to win to NIL as well 3 units home win 1.7 various

Re: Southampton V Aston Villa > Wednesday 4th December

Southampton have a great home record this season, but Villa's away one is pretty good too (they've only lost to Chelsea, and that was a narrow 2-1 defeat). Villa's shots on target stats also compare well with Southampton's suggesting they could be good value here at odds of nearly 6.0. I think there's some value on Villa in this game. Villa +1AH 1.66 188Bet
Result: Southampton 2 Villa 3 Bet won :D