** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 7

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Halifax Town v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Gateshead cant be playing Saturday after tonight can they?
Don't think so the game isn't in the NLP and I am sure when I listened to the Aldershot game last week they said they didn't have a league game for a while. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 7 Hailfax v Woking Halifax may have lost at home in the FATrophy last week, but they remain unbeaten at home in the league having wonnine of their eleven home matches. They have only picked up two points on theirtravels and so their away form is pretty meaningless when it comes to bettingon their home games. Woking have had a pretty tough season so far and look setfor a relegation battle. They did score three goals at Hereford in the FATrophy last week and have also put three past Hyde and Dartford recently butthat doesn’t really say much given how poor those two are and Hereford wereawful last weekend. Woking’s main problem has been scoring goals and they willfind it much harder against a strong home side. Halifax actually managed to getone of their away points against Woking and I fancy them pretty strongly tocontinue their superb home record. I am surprised William Hill are offeringodds against on a home win and the 11/10 is well worth taking. Hereford v Nuneaton Given how much luck I have had in opposingNuneaton in recent weeks it could be dangerous backing them, but they lookvalue to win this weekend. As I mentioned above Hereford were awful lastSaturday and manager Martin Foyle was yet again moaning that his team are notgood enough. Nuneaton do seem to have picked up their form again in recentweeks and beating Alfreton in the FA Trophy last Saturday was a very goodachievement given how strong Alfreton have been at home this season. I wouldmake Nuneaton favourites to win this match and William Hill’s 21/10 is on thebig side.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 7 I agree with addpea on Nuneaton, and I've sold their 2nd goal at 80 with Sporting. This trade didn't work out when I did it a couple of weeks ago at Welling (they scored their second in injury time), but it's a stronger side now, and they've managed to get the lively Freddie Ladapo back on loan (good news as they were looking a bit light up front). Hereford are wrestling with yet another round of belt-tightening and though they are playing perhaps as well as can be expected in the circumstances, the momentum is with the visitors who one of these days are going to take their chances early rather than leave it to the last ten minutes. I've also sold the time of the 2nd Braintree Town goal with Sporting, again at 80. I'm still a little edgy about Braintree's strikeforce, and I'm not reading much into the Trophy win over a shadowy Welling last week, but Jordon Cox is playing well and may get a start. Chester are difficult to beat at home as they keep their defensive shape well, but Braintree offer a more robust challenge than they are used to. The squad is going through a few changes at the moment and it feels a little thin.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 7 At the price, and with their home record, Alfreton are value to get something against an impressive Luton. 8-1-1 at home, overall they are a bit of either win or lose this season with only one draw, but they must still feel confident at home no matter who they play. There is no doubting the John Still has got Luton playing as one would expect them to perform and, in any normal season they would the team to be on, but this season has all the appearances of having some surprises in store. At the price I am willing to bet on another one tomorrow. I had considered whether to do Alfreton DNB but, well, they don't do draws! In relation to Ship's pick of the time of Braintree's 2nd goal, I hope it comes in for him, but only if it finishes 2-0, as this gamel has all the looks of under 2.5 goals to me. Chester don't concede many but really struggle to score and Braintree have also become a bit goalshy in recent games. 1.73 will do for me

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 7

In relation to Ship's pick of the time of Braintree's 2nd goal, I hope it comes in for him, but only if it finishes 2-0, as this gamel has all the looks of under 2.5 goals to me. Chester don't concede many but really struggle to score and Braintree have also become a bit goalshy in recent games. 1.73 will do for me
The stats are certainly on your side and against me, but I thought the trade worth a play at a 80. My feeling about Chester is that it's time to reassess the home record - four conceded in the last eight is superb and they certainly took a very strong defensive approach to the draws with Grimsby, Cambridge and Luton. Those were harder teams to beat than the norm so a safety first approach is warranted but what has happened is that they are effectively drawing their way to relegation. That needs to change, and they were a bit more open in the game against Barrow and my feeling is that they are now a team in search of a formation, and - by the looks of the departures this week - some new bodies too. Braintree's strikers are misfiring - as I pointed out when they played Aldershot last time out, Marks and Holman are still getting used to each other again after their partnership was disrupted by injury, but we know it works (I'd still start Jordan Cox though). The performance at Aldershot was a worry - the worst attacking effort that Braintree have managed this season - but they are the sort of side that responds.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 7

Anybody other (thanks addpea) have opinion about Halifax today?
They are looking a bit patched up today, and there have been mixed reports about how the loanees are fitting in. Of the side that started against Aldershot Lee Gregory and Danny Lowe are out and there are slight question marks over Matty Pearson and Marc Roberts. Their home form is superb but they've usually been operating with a meatier starting XI than today. I'm not surprised to see the drift to 5/4 though I am not at all convinced by Woking. Goals, as Woodgate advises, could be the way to go given the lack of spine to the Halifax side, although I'm not seeing anything clearly enough to want to play.