Coral Poker Beat The Team - 26th Nov

avongirl

Coral Poker Don't miss the opportunity on 26th November (Tournament starts 7pm, late registration available until 8pm) to face the Coral Poker team and possibly win some money in the process as the so-called experts take to the tables in the Coral ‘Beat The Team' tournament. There's a Bounty of £50 cash and a $200k guaranteed tournament token placed on the head of each team member, who will be doing their utmost to prove their poker prowess and stay in the competition for as long as possible. We're also throwing in a guaranteed prize pool of $500 to make this $5.50 tournament one not to be missed. Have you got what it takes to beat the team and bag the bounty? See our new look poker lobby for full details. Expand for full Terms & Conditions

1. If a Coral bounty wins the tournament that bounty will transfer to the 2nd placed player, the first place prize money will transfer to the player who finished on the bubble
  2. Bounty prizes are a token to the $200k guaranteed tournament and £50 cash
  3. Bounty players are ‘CoralCraig', ‘CoralJonathan', ‘CoralKellie' and ‘CoralManc'
  4. If a bounty is eliminated in a split pot the player involved in the pot who has the most chips following the hand will be awarded the bounty.
  5. Payouts will be made within 72 hours of the completion of each race period.
  6. For additional promotional terms please click here.
  7. Promoter: Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited, Gibraltar.

http://www.coral.co.uk/poker/offers/beattheteam

Sorry Bart for the KO
Not a problem my friend, you'd built up quite a stack and were 100% right to keep pushing everyone, I would've done exactly the same and would've been disappointed if you hadn't :ok Never be afraid of busting a fellow PL'er, better the chips go to a friendly then to someone else. Reminded me of a forum game, some great banter and nice added value.

Re: Coral Poker Beat The Team - 26th Nov

Got busted by 72o last night hehe, but got a quiz answer right and used the token to finish 11/103 in a plo tourney for some profit overall. Anyone get a bounty?
I did (PunkPanther). I'd called with something like 5/8 and at some point, I was offered a double gutshot and they never made me pay extra for it. Of course I'd have been going for it anyway.. lol. Anyway, the 7 came and the bounty called my all-in for her dwindling stack. No idea what she had, because it auto-mucked. A player decided to abuse me for the next hour, but I took it as good-humoured. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Coral Poker Beat The Team - 26th Nov

Did you happen to get your £50 bounty' date=' MOD? I didn't, so when asked for feedback on the tournament, I mentioned it in an e-mail to Jonathan and received no reply. I can't find another poker room-specific e-mail address, so I guess I'm going to have to try a general Coral one.[/quote'] He did credit mine immediately, while I still was playing the game.