Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13

Rhino_Power

Re: Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13 20+ tournaments today and shafted in virtually all of them, no word of lie. Just left in the $200k Mega 60 seats having qualified for $0.88 and steaming already. Just can't be arsed anymore. Mugs game. Gl Rhino & anyone grinding

Re: Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13 That's it, I'm done with poker.

• Definate shift towards unlimited rebuys and/or reentries over recent years - since when is an uneven playing field fair? Keep sticking it on red until it hits.
  • 2 hour+ late reg's now commonplace - totally unfair on the true grinding player who actually turns up on time and willing to actually play poker, knobs come in late with 20bb, shove every hand and get rewarded everytime. Absolutely no need whatsoever for late reg at all if you open up reg for a decent period of time before the start.
  • Shift towards turbo structures - as if tournaments aren't already a complete crapshoot.
  • Unreliable software with unresponsive companies running them interested only in rake and never feedback
  • Withdrawal of all half decent effective rakeback schemes
  • Stories every week of players accounts being frozen on one skin or other and unable to withdraw.
  • Fees when you deposit, fees when you withdraw, fees when you sneeze and/or fart
  • Receiving spam mails/calls/tweets/fb posts every hour from some rich twat up in the Midlands who treats the poker industry as a plaything, sets up unreliastic guarantees then moans at the money-tight recreational players when he doesn't get his way, feck right off you complete knob
  • top heavy prize structures just so the organising company can get their headline in the poker press, sod the poor players who actually keep said companies in profit.
  • Player rankings unfairly swayed by super-high roller tournaments that only attract 14 players really?

Not all change is good, poker is going to the dogs

Re: Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13

Oh APAT lol, got quite a few bullet points for them alone, don't even go there! But good luck mate
APAT is no longer about Amateur players anymore, there are so many professional players involved with this now,half the reason i dont support them like i used to

Re: Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13 spoke to betsafe support and they said we need to wait up to 48 hrs from microgaming to see what effect or what the outcome will be yeah great take my buy in and stuff the little guys im guessing ,, due to software running super slow for me and others 2 ,, you would think a company or any company has tech issues or lag can message on screen to let us know ,, no no we want you all to see the message's of the things we offer instead for you to play eh no lag there

That's it, I'm done with poker.
  • Definate shift towards unlimited rebuys and/or reentries over recent years - since when is an uneven playing field fair? Keep sticking it on red until it hits.
  • 2 hour+ late reg's now commonplace - totally unfair on the true grinding player who actually turns up on time and willing to actually play poker, knobs come in late with 20bb, shove every hand and get rewarded everytime. Absolutely no need whatsoever for late reg at all if you open up reg for a decent period of time before the start.
  • Shift towards turbo structures - as if tournaments aren't already a complete crapshoot.
  • Unreliable software with unresponsive companies running them interested only in rake and never feedback
  • Withdrawal of all half decent effective rakeback schemes
  • Stories every week of players accounts being frozen on one skin or other and unable to withdraw.
  • Fees when you deposit, fees when you withdraw, fees when you sneeze and/or fart
  • Receiving spam mails/calls/tweets/fb posts every hour from some rich twat up in the Midlands who treats the poker industry as a plaything, sets up unreliastic guarantees then moans at the money-tight recreational players when he doesn't get his way, feck right off you complete knob
  • top heavy prize structures just so the organising company can get their headline in the poker press, sod the poor players who actually keep said companies in profit.
  • Player rankings unfairly swayed by super-high roller tournaments that only attract 14 players really?

Not all change is good, poker is going to the dogs

Receiving spam mails/calls/tweets/fb posts every hour from some rich twat up in the Midlands who treats the poker industry as a plaything, sets up unreliastic guarantees then moans at the money-tight recreational players when he doesn't get his way, feck right off you complete knob who are you referring to just to be curious ?

Re: Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13 Dusk til Dawn

Receiving spam mails/calls/tweets/fb posts every hour from some rich twat up in the Midlands who treats the poker industry as a plaything, sets up unreliastic guarantees then moans at the money-tight recreational players when he doesn't get his way, feck right off you complete knob who are you referring to just to be curious ?

Dusk til Dawn
I thought it may be them cant stand them but still play on their site mainly freerolls ,, don't get me wrong when they had promotions running recently like playing cash games on their tables I thought great but one catch was you had to be a member of the club and to register there in person I pointed out like what difference it make when im standing in your club or im online as I was happy to send picture id drving lincese passport etc etc what mose online sites want anyhowz rob young talks so much bull when I posed the question behind this logic I got told the club cash games are mainly for local members so a big fu ,, wait n see they start changing their so called policys are the day they start getting desperate and that's when I tell em to shove it ps I will still play their freerolls out of spite lol

I thought it may be them cant stand them but still play on their site mainly freerolls ,, don't get me wrong when they had promotions running recently like playing cash games on their tables I thought great but one catch was you had to be a member of the club and to register there in person I pointed out like what difference it make when im standing in your club or im online as I was happy to send picture id drving lincese passport etc etc what mose online sites want anyhowz rob young talks so much bull when I posed the question behind this logic I got told the club cash games are mainly for local members so a big fu ,, wait n see they start changing their so called policys are the day they start getting desperate and that's when I tell em to shove it ps I will still play their freerolls out of spite lol
Did you read his blogs? http://www.pokernews.com/news/2013/09/exclusive-rob-yong-interview-why-i-will-quit-dusk-till-dawn-16321.htm Yong penned a second blog where he claimed he would quit the poker industry in six months if his new online club cash games are not successful.

Re: Looks like no one else is playing on 09/11/13 I seen that he has put a lot of time and money in this tb fair i just think some policys they have ie membership need to more relaxed but pokerstars for me is always first choice dusk would not be my second choice untill they start changing thier ways

Did you read his blogs? http://www.pokernews.com/news/2013/09/exclusive-rob-yong-interview-why-i-will-quit-dusk-till-dawn-16321.htm Yong penned a second blog where he claimed he would quit the poker industry in six months if his new online club cash games are not successful.
Agree with just about everything he says in the Poker Hews interview. I wouldn't encourage any one over the age of 12 to attempt to learn poker anymore, you are starting so far behind you no chance. Surprised you didn't go to town over the quality of customer support Bart, it really has become laughable at most sites. Thankfully one of my biggest bugbears in poker, speed of withdrawals seem to have improved on just about every site.

That was a very shortened spur of the moment list Ed lol, can I join your grumpy club? Surely must qualify by now ;) yep cust service amongst many more I could mention not least the frustration at how most "members" here don't put anything back into the community except for the same core band of people or when there's something in it for them. If only they realised what they are missing out on but life's too short can't expect to change everything in my lifetime. Will post up a lot more thoughts and observations from my time in poker for everyone to ignore soon, but will put it in the chat forum to avoid clogging up the tourney threads.