** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.70 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th

Not impressed by Gala this season. Real with Ronaldo in super-form and Bale looking better and better should win this preatty easy! Real Asian-2 looking good...
Ronaldo got injured last night against Almeria and it remains unclear how long he will be sidelined.Anyway a team like real Madrid should have enough to beat Gala anyway,especially at home,but i doubt it will be that humiliating like it was in Turkey.

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th Even if Ronalo will miss this one I can't see Galatasaray troubling the since they will be without Fernando Muslera and Weslej Snejderm. Watched them yesterday against Sivasspor and they were poor and managed only 2-1 win at home. Can see Real Madrid winning this without too much trouble and can see goals here. Real Madrid & Over 3.5 @ 2.30 Bet365 looks good to me.

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th Ancelotti is friends with Conte and I'll think he will do him a favour here. Gala is 1 point ahead of Juventus. Assuming Juve and Real both win their home fixtures, then Juve is on 6 points, Gala on 5 points with Juve then only needing to avoid defeat in Turkey on the last match day to progress. That's the script...

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th I expect a tough fight here. Both teams have nothing to lose, and have leaky defenses = goals...Gala playing with a 22 year old goalkeeper who only played 2 teams for the club so far. Plus they dont have any defensive minded full back for left wing therefore Riera has to keep up with DiMaria and Bale ?! Unreal.... On the other hand Galatasaray is pretty loaded on the offensive end with Drogba, Sneijder, and Burak Yilmaz. They also have some young talents trying to prove themselves in this kind of platform (such as Bruma). So i believe they will score at least 1 goal to this Madrid defense. OVER 3 GOALS

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th

I expect a tough fight here. Both teams have nothing to lose, and have leaky defenses = goals...Gala playing with a 22 year old goalkeeper who only played 2 teams for the club so far. Plus they dont have any defensive minded full back for left wing therefore Riera has to keep up with DiMaria and Bale ?! Unreal.... On the other hand Galatasaray is pretty loaded on the offensive end with Drogba, Sneijder, and Burak Yilmaz. They also have some young talents trying to prove themselves in this kind of platform (such as Bruma). So i believe they will score at least 1 goal to this Madrid defense. OVER 3 GOALS
Please remember to quote odds and bookmaker :ok

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 27th UEFA Champions League - Real Madrid to beat Galatasaray @ 1.34 Betfair The reverse fixture ended in a thumping win for Real, and even though Ronaldo might miss this game due to injury, Galatasaray might not be at full strength either. Sneijder and goalkeeper Muslera look set to miss out, and even though Real have a commanding lead in their group I still expect them to be aiming for another win.