West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace > Saturday November 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4/6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace > Saturday November 2nd Palace had some decent chances against Arsenal last weekend considering everyone expected them to get trashed. You reckon they could score away to West Brom this time or better wait for when they gonna play home again ? BTTS is priced at 1.80 so it's not so bad. Opinions ?

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace > Saturday November 2nd be careful betting on west brom. crystal palace may seem dead in the water but they got nothing to lose here as most will expect them to add another loss to their stats. they have showed some good signs against arsenal and it wasn't trashing as everyone thought. i think they will have care free attitude in this game which could free them from any worrying burden or expectation which is even more emphasized by not having manager yet and could play good and get at least a draw.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace > Saturday November 2nd Like previous guys said, Crystal could get a result here, WBA judging by their results aren't the team they were last season and Palace could take advantage of it. They got nothing to lose and if they are going to take some points, it should be against struggling teams. Bookmaker is BaltBet ( http://baltbet.com/News.aspx?lang=EN ) , not sure you have them over there in UK.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace > Saturday November 2nd Sorry, have to disagree. I think Palace are in a mess. They overachieved last season, with incredible results to get into the Premier League. At this level they are over matched against most teams. They have been spanked away scoring 2 and giving up 9 in 4 games. More of the same today, and happy to take the WBA win at 1.57 betvictor for 4 units

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace > Saturday November 2nd West Bromwich Albion V Crystal Palace Crystal Palace +1 @ EVS (Pinnacle) > 2 Units I feel the value is on Palace for this game, the team that started against Arsenal starts again today and I think this is very positive. It's a bit of a brick wall formation with 3 physical defensive midfielders, West Brom have had some great results against strong teams recently but those teams were playing open and attacking football, West Brom are very good at counter attacking and found them easy to play through. Palace are probably gonna park the bus and try to nick one here, I'm not sure about West Brom's ability to break down a physical and stubborn opposition so it's going to be an interesting test for Steve Clarke's side today. I think the dynamics of the two sides will suit Palace here, even if West Brom do win I don't see them running up a cricket score so I'll take Palace on the +1 line.