Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 378 selections: +1.4% yield

Grex

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's ELO Ratings

I'm liking the results of the AH Home selections ....may dip the feet into the waters this weekend ...;)
I always get nervous when I hear that people may actually put hard-earned cash on the selections..... but, if you do, then good luck. Why the AH(+0.5) Home selections? They are only running at 4.2% yield, whereas the straight Homes and the AH(+0.5) Aways are around the 15% mark.

I always get nervous when I hear that people may actually put hard-earned cash on the selections..... but, if you do, then good luck. Why the AH(+0.5) Home selections? They are only running at 4.2% yield, whereas the straight Homes and the AH(+0.5) Aways are around the 15% mark.
Typing error !!....meant the straight wins ..:$ No need to get nervous mate ...it's my choice to get involved so if it does go tits-up .....:cry........but let's be positive ....:cheers

"let's be positive....."??... me??.... they don't call me Private James "we're all doomed" Frazer for nothing (character from Dad's Army from the 1970s..... I know' date= you weren't born) ;)
Don't panic Captain Grex ..Don't panic...:rollin Still one of the best comedy shows ever made and as funny now as when they were made..:ok

Re: Grex's ELO Ratings Good luck with the Homes, JTW.... if you decide to go for it ("they don't like it up 'em ") ;) BTW, I missed the mid-week E1 matches. There would have been one Home selection.... Coventry - Walsall @ 2.75. The result..... 2-1 :\ ia8v_d27_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's ELO Ratings Oh, ye of little faith ;). I hope you by-passed the Swindon selection. GL with Granada..... I think AH(+0.5) is a wise choice. I gave up betting a few years ago, but I still get a "buzz" out of following the results.... mind you, the Granada game doesn't start until 11.00pm (Turkey-time), so I will probably be tucked up safely in bed (as per Private Frank Pike).

Re: Grex's ELO Ratings There are 10 selections for the weekend...... 7 homes and 3 aways. To date, there have been 96 selections. The "Back Homes" and the "Away AH(+0.5)" (or Home Lays) are definitely out-performing the other two. I will keep all four systems going until the end of the season, at least...... but I will start posting the performance of the two best performers in the thread title. So the thread is re-named "Grex's ELO Homes back/lay".... exciting title :lol Let's see how it goes. ia8v_1fd_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 107 bets: +15.4% yield A disastrous weekend..... it could have been worse but for Almeria's 91st minute winning goal last night. There may be some selections for mid-week.... I will post later. m9to_516_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 143 bets: +10.9% yield It was based on a system explained on a website. Unfortunately, I recently had to buy a new laptop (my old one crashed), and I cannot find the link. I will keep looking and let you know when I find it.

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 143 bets: +10.9% yield Hi Grex Great results Do you calculate your elo rating yourself or do you extract the figures of a web site I am trying to find a web site that gives match probabilities for all major leagues but except for Betdevil (which is a paid service ) the only other one is The Fink Tank which is designed for English leagues I am sure there must be value in laying the home or away team at under evens if the probability is not in line with the odds by say 30% ie when a favourite as a probability of winning the game is 50% ie 2.0 yet the odds that the bookmakers are giving are only 1.5 to 1.7 Hope for feedback grex, great thread