1.50 York

jod503

Hi everyone, first thread and hopefully in the right place but couldn't think where else to put it. I was at York today and got the impression from commentary that Thouwra had fallen and Kieren Fallon was stood down for the day because of injury. However, having checked the results when I got home (had one or two too many) I saw the horse was pulled up and Kieren had ridden in the next couple of races before being replaced. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened and if the incidents are connected. Only asking as I backed Thouwra and wasn't sure what had happened at the time as it didn't make the home turn and I also backed Hawk Mountain later in the day, which he was due to ride but Liam Keniry ended up taking the mount. Thanks for any help, Josh

Re: 1.50 York All they said during the meeting was that Fallon felt unwell and stood himself down...........one of the commentators said in passing that he had flu As for the horse the RP comments in running say.........'Held up in rear, pulled up over 7f out, lame'