Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Birmingham City v Bolton Wanderers (12:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Millwall (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Reading (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Charlton Athletic v Blackpool (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derby County v Leeds United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Doncaster Rovers v Leicester City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Town v Watford (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesbrough v Yeovil Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Barnsley (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 6 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th 3pts Birmingham to beat Bolton 7/5 Coral This should be a good match. We’ve got an improving Birmingham taking on a suddenly harder to beat Bolton side. Clearly Bolton are massively underachieving this season and will win eventually but I’m not convinced it will come here. Birmingham have won their last two league games at home and have scored four goals on both occasions and with Lingard in good touch they have the man who can win the game for them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/birmingham-vs-bolton-betting-birmingham-can-keep-bolton-winless-in-the-early-kick-off

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th The birmingham players must be full of optimism for game against struggling bolton,i think the game is on sky and some of the pre match talk will be about how good lingard (the man utd loanee) has been for the club,they beat millwall 4-0 midweek and thats got to be a confidence booster,bolton are struggling badly for goals 0-0 at blackpool midweek(not a bad result) but before that were down 1-0 at home to yeovil before getting a late equaliser.i dont trust birmingham as my main bet of the day but must be worth a small punt at 27/20 bet 365.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th Burnley v reading +0.25 @ 2.025 Bet365 (3 Points) Ive said it before and I will say it again, there isn't anyone in this league who I wouldn't take on with Reading on a positive handicap. Burnley are flying high and in fantastic form but they will be in for a tough game today. The Royals are on a six game unbeaten run and I'm hoping they will avoid defeat again in this match. They've actually only lost one league game all season which just illustrates how tough they are to beat. In the week they drew 1-1 at Barnsley and all reports suggest that Barnsley were unlucky not to win and Reading didn't play that well. But grinding out results when not on your game is as good a trait as any. I think they will be well up for this game anyway and hopefully they will give Burnley the respect they deserve and be up for this game. Its hard to ignore Burnleys excellent results. But on the whole I think their home fixtures have been pretty kind so far. They've beaten Yeovil, Birmingham, Charlton well who are all bottom half teams as well as a good, tighter 2-1 win v Forest and finally a draw with Blackburn. I think Reading is going to be their toughest match to date, despite the Royals not playing well in the week. With a positive handicap at evens, Reading have to be the play for me.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th Ok, seen quite a bit of Brighton this season and to be honest there not that impressive, on Tuesday Sheffield Wednesday were awful but 1st shot 1st goal. Earlier in the season Derby who to be fair we're better did the same as did Millwall, so with BHA struggling up front with only Ashley Barnes as the fittest striker available to play, Kieth Andrews the only midfielder to have a dig at goal, a good bet is a spread on a buy of BHA 1st goal on 55min with Sporting Index....both the Millwall & Sheffield Wed goals came in the the 89th & 90th minute and the Derby game would be a winner at that line....they are not the most prolific teams in front of goal & top scorer Ulloua is out for 6 weeks.....

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th Birmingham v Bolton: Bought Lingard's goal minutes at 16 with SPIN Market now suspended pending confirmed line-ups but looks well worth buying at that price or anything sub-20. Announced himself with 4 goals against Sheff Wed but was well regarded before that. He also scored in the week against Millwall. Best anytime price is just 8/5 which reflects a cautious attitude by the bookies. A goal minutes buy at 16 is more like getting 13/5 anytime and I'm happy that represents value. The "true" price is probably somewhere in the middle. Needless to say, another 4 goal haul would be more than welcome!

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th I fancy derby county to get all 3 here. They changed their coach last week and it can only go better then before. Derby was 1-4 down and then mclaren their new coach stood up from the stands walker into their dressing room. Talked a few minutes changed tactics and they drew 4-4 amazing result. Home team has to be fired up for this game. Against a desperate leeds side who are struggeling for goals. This can be a good turning point for the hosts. Decent odds and I will take them with medium stakes! Forgot to say H2H also in clear favorites for home team. Won the last 9 encounters!!! Home and away. Goodluck

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th Charlton Athletic v Blackpool FC Charlton Athletic: Bradley Pritchard (doubtful), Yann Kermorgant, Johnnie Jackson, Leon Cort, Chris Solly Blackpool FC: Barry Ferguson, Bob Harris Derby County v Leeds United (This will be Steve McClaren's first game as Derby’s head coach) Derby County: Paul Coutts, Jeff Hendrick, James Bailey, Adam Legzdins Leeds United: - Doncaster Rovers v Leicester City Doncaster Rovers: James Husband (doubtful), Harry Forrester, Marc de Val Fernandez Leicester City: Sean St. Ledger, Chris Wood (both probably out)

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th Form guide suggests a draw to me today with Brighton drawing 4 out of last 6 and Forest drawing 3 out of last 5. As you point out Brighton only have one striker available. Also Forest aren't up to much up front lately. Although Andy Reid is a threat from left wing with 4 away league goals. But as a Forest fan I dare not bet on their matches :D

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th Wigan v Blackburn Blackburn look decent value here to me. They are higher placed than Blackburn and have won their last two games. Wigan played in the Europa League on Thursday. Blackburn AH0 2.5 Pinnacle

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th

Wigan v Blackburn Blackburn look decent value here to me. They are higher placed than Blackburn and have won their last two games. Wigan played in the Europa League on Thursday. Blackburn AH0 2.5 Pinnacle
Sorry - I meant 'higher placed than WIGAN' ...

Re: Sky Bet Championship > October 5th & 6th

Wigan v Blackburn Blackburn look decent value here to me. They are higher placed than Blackburn and have won their last two games. Wigan played in the Europa League on Thursday. Blackburn AH0 2.5 Pinnacle
Result: Wigan 1 Blackburn 2 Bet lost