Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Newcastle United (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.55 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th Any thoughts? Newcastle have plenty of fire power, which we've seen when they're up and about - but were disappointing from mine against Hull (which, mind you have been impressive this season). I was surprised to see Everton get up in such a high scoring match last week, and they were lucky at that to come away with more than 1 point - WHU has been poor this season, though. I'm going to go the upset and back Newcastle at +2.5 to win.

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th Both teams to score seems interesting to me. Even if Everton has not lost a single goal at Goodison park during last 5 Premier League matches (? - if i'm wrong then correct me please). Even though i've got a kind of feeling, that as was said before, Newcastle has a lot firepower, and Everton is going to have a tough night. Would love to know your thoughts about this pick. Cheers!

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th

Both teams to score seems interesting to me. Even if Everton has not lost a single goal at Goodison park during last 5 Premier League matches (? - if i'm wrong then correct me please). Even though i've got a kind of feeling' date=' that as was said before, Newcastle has a lot firepower, and Everton is going to have a tough night. Would love to know your thoughts about this pick. Cheers![/quote'] BTS is the bet for this one. You are right about Everton's home record, but I have feeling both sides have ability to score and conced. Last 5 games between Everton and Newcastle. [TABLE=class: head_to_head h2h_mutual] [TR=class: odd highlight highlighted] [TD=bgcolor: #EAF7E7]02.01.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]PRE[/TD] [TD=class: name, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]Newcastle[/TD] [TD=class: name, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]Everton[/TD] [TD=class: last, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]1 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]17.09.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]PRE[/TD] [TD=class: name]Everton[/TD] [TD=class: name]Newcastle[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]13.05.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]PRE[/TD] [TD=class: name]Everton[/TD] [TD=class: name]Newcastle[/TD] [TD=class: last]3 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]05.11.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]PRE[/TD] [TD=class: name]Newcastle[/TD] [TD=class: name]Everton[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]05.03.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]PRE[/TD] [TD=class: name]Newcastle[/TD] [TD=class: name]Everton[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th Everton have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 home matches in the Premier League. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Everton's last 7home games in the Premier League. Everton have been winning at both half time and full time in7 of their last 8 home matches in the Premier League. Everton have seen over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches against Newcastle in all competitions. Everton have won 7 of their last 8 home matches in the Premier League. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Newcastle's last 3away games in the Premier League. Everton have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Newcastle in all competitions. Everton are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Newcastle in all competitions.

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th At the start of the season I tipped Everton to finish top six and have seen nothing yet to put me off that I think they will be too strong for a Newcastle side who have been relying on Hatam Ben Eyebrow to get them through games - losing to Hull at home after twice being in front won't have done much for confidence Low scoring - Everton doing enough for a 1-0 win Under 2.5 @ 2 with a few bookies Lukaku first goal @ 5.5 with Hills

Ross Barkley has been booked in three of his last four Premier League appearances.
Fun bet - first team booking Everton @ 2.62 Sky

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th 3pts Everton to win by 1 goal 11/4 Ladbrokes Everton have a good record against Newcastle at Goodison Park and I think they will extend that record here but their two wins in the league so far have both been by the odd goal and there’s enough to suggest this could be a third. Newcastle have more of a goal threat now so I don’t expect Everton to go gung ho but I think they have enough players to put enough pressure on the Newcastle back line to make it crack so Everton by one is my call. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-newcastle-betting-everton-can-pick-up-a-third-win-by-a-solitary-goal

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th I've read some previews suggesting there is value in backing goals in this game as both sides tend to score in their games at the moment. But I normally find I do better backing teams, and I think at the current odds of well over 6.0, Newcastle are some value. They deservedly won their last away game at Villa, and the odds just look a bit too long for me - Newcastle DNB 4.8 Betfair

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th Everton have simply been fantastic at home. Undefeated in last 9 does not tell the whole story. They have won 7 of 9 1st halves, losing to Aston Villa and drawing with WBA. Otherwise its 7 1st halves, all 1-0 They have not conceded a goal in 7 straight games at home. I don't think this will be a high scoring game, and I don't expect Newcastle to get on the scoresheet Which bets work best ? NO to BTTS is even money 1/1 Under 2.5 goals is 11/10 Everton win to nil 7/4 Everton win 1.6 Exact score is 7-1 for 1-0 and 2-0 . all these prices on bet365 1) To me the Everton win to nil is a better bet than NO to BTTS. My initial expectation was that Everton win, and Newcastle don't score.( 2 units) 2) HT/FT Everton/Everton is 13/10 looks very tempting (2 units here) 3)Under 2.5 goals is 11/10 bet365 (2 units) just a side note, the weeks fixtures around the major leagues of Europe look fantastic this weekend. There is some serious money to be won, with plenty of excellent betting matchups. One other thing. Everton are looking so good at the moment with a limited budget. But this is a team that David Moyes built, and Martinez inherited. He will fix it at United , but it will take some time.... Good luck to everyone, LETS MAKE SOME SPANDULA'S :nana

Re: Everton v Newcastle United > Monday September 30th Everton v Newcastle +1 (AH) @ 1.90 Bet365 (1 point) It's a tough one to call this. All the stats point towards Everton but I can't help feeling they are too short. My gut instinct is to take Newcastle on the handicap but on examining the stats, it's difficult to make a real case for them. Their away form is poor and Everton have such a strong recent record at Goodison. but I'm still not convinced that Newcastle should be +1 on the Asian line. The Toffees need to win by 2 goals or more to make the bet a loser and in spite of the stats, I think Toon are better than the odds suggest. In view of this I'm taking a small 1 point play on the Toon handicap.

can anyone see Newcastle scoring at everton??
I hope so as I've backed them to score >1.5 at 10/3 with SJ! I make that around an 11/4 shot which seems to be more in line with the opinions of the rest of the market. Newcastle managed the feat in 6 of their away games last season and have done it once already this season. All things goal related seem to have been backed in or bought up and I think SJ have erred in standing this price. I'd have entertained a buy of their goal rush at 11 but think there's more value in the straight fixed odds bet.

I've read some previews suggesting there is value in backing goals in this game as both sides tend to score in their games at the moment. But I normally find I do better backing teams, and I think at the current odds of well over 6.0, Newcastle are some value. They deservedly won their last away game at Villa, and the odds just look a bit too long for me - Newcastle DNB 4.8 Betfair
Result: 3-2 Bet lost I listened to the radio commentary on BBC Five Live. They said it was all Everton in the first half, but Newcastle were much improved in the second. It sounded as though Everton deserved to win on balance.