UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 3rd

Aidymac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 3rd

APOEL situation is not the best right now. They are not anymore the team they used to be. They look very poor at this moment. Their coach Paulo Segio will get fired sooner or later. Results are not there and from what I read fans demand from the board to sack him. In the first game against Maccabi they parked a bus in front of their goal. They played totally defensive football and escaped with a draw. Neither Maccabi was something special in that game. I will not be surprised if they parked a bus again today. They will miss their best player Manduca but he is out from the start of the year. Eintracht takes this competition seriously. They will not rotate or rest any players. Maybe they will rest just Kadlec but it's not confirm yet. Eintracht have shown great football lately. They are much better team than Maccabi and I don't think that APOEL will menage to escape loss here like they did with Maccabi. Odds already start to going down for Eintracht and I have odds 2.00-2.10 at my local bookers. I see a great value in these odds
Easy win for Frankfurt, i hope someone followed my bet

Hey' date=' not something terribly important but I've been seeing this in your posts since last season: there's no such a thing as "Ferna". The name of the club is Fenerbahçe and the nickname-of-sorts is "Fener" (means lighthouse in Turkish, if you're wondering :p)[/quote'] :lol OK thanks I'll make a note of that.

Bordeaux-Tel Aviv Bordeaux not good in Form and take not seriously that Euro League. See it in Last Game against Frankfurt and tonight they will be playing again with an Mixed-Team. Tel Aviv on the other side very good in Form and take up in Front in there Home League with 4 Wins in 4 Games and 9-0 Scoring. Think they are motivating enough and i see good Chances that they can win it tonight. Bordeaux also at the Weekend very important Game against Souchaux at Home, which mean it will be a hard Game and if Bordeaux loose this they can stand on Relegation Place. Tel Aviv @ 2.90 4/10 Interwetten
FT 2:1 :nana

Swansea - St. Gallen Swansea XI for today: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Routledge, Pozuelo. Bony Sounds good and i take normal Win here and the Handicap. St. Gallen good in Form but Swansea at Home for me one Number too big with his style to play football. Maybe it´s too fast for St. Gallen. Swansea @ 1.62 7/10 bet365 Swansea -1.5 @ 2.88 2/10 Pinn
FT 1:0 :nana